PDA

View Full Version : I hate the MINI Countryman

Yw-slayer
March 29th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Ugly.

Bought by wannabes who think they are trendy and cool.

Doesn't fit into the SMALL CAR ONLY lot in a carpark - without even an ounce of shame for not trying. Not only that but make sure it's bright red and has an "NY" number plate.

Ugly.

Slow but advertised here as having breathtaking performance or some shit like that (0-60 in 10.2 seconds. highlighted by BMW HK as proof).

Seriously it's the only car I know of which has caused a random cab driver in HK to spontaneously say to me "Who buys that ugly POS" followed by our happily talking about how ugly and horrible it looks.

Rare White Ape
March 29th, 2015, 07:56 PM
I saw a new 4-door MINI this weekend.

I think it's uglier.

Way to miss the point, huh?

Yw-slayer
March 29th, 2015, 08:43 PM
Nah. I just hate this one the most.

FaultyMario
March 29th, 2015, 09:12 PM
I think the 118 hatchbacks are teh ugliest bmws out there.

As for the ugliest mini. It ought to be the thing with sloping soft top.

Leon
March 29th, 2015, 10:17 PM
I hate all Mini's that weigh over 700kg.

So that would be every MINI I guess.

Rare White Ape
March 29th, 2015, 11:53 PM
Nah. I just hate this one the most.

I didn't mean you, I meant BMW, with their move to making a 4-door MINI, which should, by definition, be the smallest car out there.

neanderthal
March 30th, 2015, 12:55 AM
Have you seen the MINI coupe thing?!?!

THAT is hideous.

Yw-slayer
March 30th, 2015, 02:55 AM
The Paceman? I think it's slightly better looking than the Countryman, but it's a 3-door version of it, so it's still horrible.

If you mean the actual Mini coupe, it's bad, but I still think the Countryman is the worst-looking of the lot.

Actually, I pretty much hate all of the current MINIs. But I felt I had to devote a thread to my hatred of the Countryman. The car and (most likely most of) its owners have no redeeming features whatsoever.

FaultyMario
March 30th, 2015, 07:13 AM
You know what cause more HATE, a lumbersexual driving a countryman.

Yw-slayer
March 30th, 2015, 07:22 AM
LOL

speedpimp
March 30th, 2015, 04:05 PM
Back when Suzuki sold cars in the US and actually spent some money on advertising they targeted the Mini and said the SX4 was "mightier than the Mini".