PDA

View Full Version : Refugees vs. The World

Rare White Ape
September 9th, 2015, 03:27 AM
We wealthy westerners have more than enough resources and capacity to deal with a million-billion refugees coming out of the Middle-East (who until recently, in the case of Syrians, lived on about US$3600 a year).

Once they get to where they want to go, the local immigration department is able to figure out who is genuinely seeking asylum or refuge from war. Give it time, and they'll know who to resettle temporarily, who to offer permanent residence, and who to send back because they don't meet certain criteria. Them immigration people ain't stupid.

Refugees won't take your job.

And maybe we should look at the root cause of why people are leaving their home country in droves.

Discuss.

novicius
September 9th, 2015, 04:41 AM
Uh, agreed? :lol:

tigeraid
September 9th, 2015, 08:50 AM
In a similar boat here in Canada as our conservative Prime Minister continues to fear-mongre and scream "THE TERRORISTS" at every goddamn thing. I agree unequivocally with you. Let the people in, and sort it out.

Crazed_Insanity
September 9th, 2015, 09:00 AM
Of course the right thing to do is to help them out, especially we are mainly the cause of their political instability... we're also major contributor to global warming and possibly their drought problems as well...

However, even in rich western countries, resources are limited. The 'conservatives' around the world would rather build up a wall to keep people out. That's probably the right thing to do if all the poor folks trying to cross over are zombies and could infect others.

Fogelhund
September 9th, 2015, 09:12 AM
There is all kinds of hate material from racist organizations being spread around... Facebook stuff... typical low thought people, who don't source out where they are getting their "news" from, it is so easy to disseminate propaganda as news these days.

Has anyone seen anything approaching reliable information, as to the demographics of the refugees? Muslim vs. Christian etc...

As a Canadian, Harper can go to hell... always be a Conservative leaning voter, more Progressive Conservative of course, than Reform Conservative, but Harper and his brand of conservatism, anti-democracy and pretty much anti- everything else can go to hell.

I'm glad the world is helping out.

LHutton
September 9th, 2015, 10:43 AM
One million refugees from the Middle East = At least 1,000 terrorists.

Sorry to bring reality into it.

Godson
September 9th, 2015, 11:18 AM
Terrorists aren't seeking refuge from war dumbass.

FaultyMario
September 9th, 2015, 11:32 AM
We are going to discuss Z0conomics, now?

thesameguy
September 9th, 2015, 11:34 AM

I think the point is that in a mass exodus there is a likelihood that ne'er do wells would use that as cover to get into a place they might not otherwise have luck getting. I'm not sure that's true or not, but it's not impossible.

speedpimp
September 9th, 2015, 12:02 PM
Pretty sure the US could handle a few hundred thousand or so. Since there are large Middle Eastern communities in Michigan, settling them in and getting them acclimated shouldn't be too hard.

tigeraid
September 9th, 2015, 12:24 PM
As a Canadian, Harper can go to hell... always be a Conservative leaning voter, more Progressive Conservative of course, than Reform Conservative, but Harper and his brand of conservatism, anti-democracy and pretty much anti- everything else can go to hell.

Seconded.

samoht
September 9th, 2015, 01:07 PM
I definitely feel the impulse to help, seeing the numbers of people just walking along the motorway in Hungary trying to get to Germany after the Hungarian govt stopped all the trains.

I'm disappointed that we have Cameron who doesn't seem interested in any kind of coherent EU plan to help those on our doorstep. I'm glad Merkel and the Germans are helping, I wish we (the UK) were also. (although I know we are providing aid to the camps on the borders of Syria and now accepting a few people from there).

Rare White Ape
September 9th, 2015, 02:09 PM
Uh, agreed? :lol:

Aww this isn't going to be much of a heated debate is it?

However it's good to hear the perspective from you guys, I'm 50-50 on whether I should be surprised that most conservative governments are acting in an almost identical fashion to my conservative government.

mk
September 9th, 2015, 02:22 PM
Aid, assistance, support, maintain, protect.

As you may know, I live a bit north from there.
Around here those words means, possibly, something different.

I'm not against them.
But I am against, even slight, possibility of the need to protect against them, now or later.

If they come here, it's their oblication to change, not mine.

Crazed_Insanity
September 9th, 2015, 03:29 PM
Besides governments being conservative, main driver may just be economical conditions of a particular nation....

Germany is the most financial strong EU nation. UK/US have exhausted their resources on wars and stuff. We can't even absorb Mexicans let alone 'illegals' from Europe...

sigh... Times like this makes me wonder if the world would be better off under the rule of Germany(nazi) than US...

neanderthal
September 9th, 2015, 04:29 PM
We haven't exhausted our resources Billi.

We have given over large portions of our government and tax structure to the corporatists of this world. And nearly bankrupted our economy as a result.

Rare White Ape
September 9th, 2015, 06:54 PM
sigh... Times like this makes me wonder if the world would be better off under the rule of Germany(nazi) than US...

Yeah, it'd be great! Each migrant would be shot at the border.

Problem…? No problem.

overpowered
September 9th, 2015, 08:58 PM
One million refugees from the Middle East = At least 1,000 terrorists.

Sorry to bring reality into it.Care to back that up? It seems unlikely. The terrorists are more likely to go towards the wars, not away from them.

I am a little curious about the numbers and demographics. My initial searches for information have not gone well. It does seem that there are people who've been on the run for 2 months. Afghans are showing up in Hungary. That's a long way to run.

thesameguy
September 9th, 2015, 09:07 PM
It takes less time if you hijack a plane.

Inappropriate? I never know.

FaultyMario
September 9th, 2015, 10:57 PM
Care to back that up? It seems unlikely. The terrorists are more likely to go towards the wars, not away from them.

I am a little curious about the numbers and demographics. My initial searches for information have not gone well. It does seem that there are people who've been on the run for 2 months. Afghans are showing up in Hungary. That's a long way to run.

I think he got the idea from Donald Trump (http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-epic-statement-on-mexico-2015-7).
Just substite for "mexicans" and "crime". You can do wonders with blanket statements like those.

LHutton
September 10th, 2015, 12:33 AM
No, they're seeking to spread it.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-al-nusra-militants-found-quota-un-refugees-bound-norway-1503983

And the problem is that there's no way of knowing who all of them are, it's a security nightmare.

LHutton
September 10th, 2015, 12:36 AM
I definitely feel the impulse to help, seeing the numbers of people just walking along the motorway in Hungary trying to get to Germany after the Hungarian govt stopped all the trains.

I'm disappointed that we have Cameron who doesn't seem interested in any kind of coherent EU plan to help those on our doorstep. I'm glad Merkel and the Germans are helping, I wish we (the UK) were also. (although I know we are providing aid to the camps on the borders of Syria and now accepting a few people from there).
It's a case of population density. There are far less densely populated countries in Europe for them to go to, like pretty much all the rest of them. The real solution is to stop destabilising countries in the Middle East and causing this in the first place.

Pretty sure the US could handle a few hundred thousand or so. Since there are large Middle Eastern communities in Michigan, settling them in and getting them acclimated shouldn't be too hard.
Interesting to mention that because it brings population density differences to the forefront. If you put everyone in the whole of North and South America and China in the US it would still be less densely populated that the UK. I also feel that the instability causing the immigration is predominantly due to US foreign policy over the last 15 years. So yeah, not to point fingers, but they should help out.

Jason
September 10th, 2015, 02:38 AM
I dunno, I saw on Facebook that they are all ISIS agents!

Jason
September 10th, 2015, 02:39 AM
No, they're seeking to spread it.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-al-nusra-militants-found-quota-un-refugees-bound-norway-1503983

And the problem is that there's no way of knowing who all of them are, it's a security nightmare.

Oh... of course you covered it here, and are serious about it.

God dammit. Joke ruined.

sandydandy
September 10th, 2015, 03:34 AM
Happy to help people in dire need of it...but I'm wondering why these rich, snooty Arab countries are not taking any refugees in. Ie. Saudi Arabia.

Cam
September 10th, 2015, 04:26 AM
We are going to discuss Z0conomics, now?
:lol:

Fogelhund
September 10th, 2015, 06:54 AM
There isn't much doubt that some terrorists, or even just users of the system will take this opportunity for their advantage. I'm not so sure about terrorists really... I mean you might think most of them are organized enough to not need this to get into countries they desire. If they want to get it, they are going to anyway.

Godson
September 10th, 2015, 06:57 AM
There isn't much doubt that some terrorists, or even just users of the system will take this opportunity for their advantage. I'm not so sure about terrorists really... I mean you might think most of them are organized enough to not need this to get into countries they desire. If they want to get it, they are going to anyway.

Boom. LZ0Hutton fails to comprehend this price right here.

Rare White Ape
September 10th, 2015, 07:02 AM
Happy to help people in dire need of it...but I'm wondering why these rich, snooty Arab countries are not taking any refugees in. Ie. Saudi Arabia.

My knowledge of the different factions of Islam is not that good, but I hypothesize that they'd be even less welcome in neighbouring countries than they are in Europe.

MR2 Fan
September 10th, 2015, 07:07 AM

"you see your true colors....shining through" :sing:

Crazed_Insanity
September 10th, 2015, 10:25 AM
We haven't exhausted our resources Billi.

We have given over large portions of our government and tax structure to the corporatists of this world. And nearly bankrupted our economy as a result.

Same difference? Nearly bankrupted our economy is nearly bankrupted our economy. USA has the ability to bankrupt the world's economy too. We've pretty much held most of the world hostage..., if we go down, they'll all go down. Part of our strategy to stay afloat. After the dollar collapses, we'll all be migrants.

Crazed_Insanity
September 10th, 2015, 10:27 AM
Yeah, it'd be great! Each migrant would be shot at the border.

Problem…? No problem.

Well, have you looked at the videos of Germans shooting migrants at their airport?

I dunno, maybe they'll only shoot Jewish migrants. They seemed to be the most welcoming of migrants of all Euro-nations.

Godson
September 10th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Oh ffs billi

MR2 Fan
September 10th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Oh ffs billi

Can I use this quote as an auto-reply to everything billi says?

Crazed_Insanity
September 10th, 2015, 12:51 PM
MR2Fan is one awesome guy!

MR2 Fan
September 10th, 2015, 01:09 PM
and billi's signature should be "Hitler wasn't so bad"

;)

Crazed_Insanity
September 10th, 2015, 01:21 PM
Had Hitler won, surely history would be re-written accordingly.

However, too bad Hitler picked on a wrong group of folks. You mess with God's people, things won't end well with you.

Point I was making wasn't really about Hitler/Nazi, but about Germany. We, supposedly the good guys, are messing up the world... and history's bad guy(Germany) is now saving it and cleaning up the mess.

Anyway, enough about Billi.

HondaKid86
September 10th, 2015, 04:28 PM
Good of the Pope to force hypocrites to choose between their faith and their xenophobia.

Dicknose
September 10th, 2015, 05:32 PM
Point I was making wasn't really about Hitler/Nazi, but about Germany.
So why put the word Nazi in your original post???
Its not like autocorrect adds it when you type Germany

Crazed_Insanity
September 10th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Why couldn't I use the word nazi? Reality is that they were the bad guys. However now they're doing good deeds. We were suppose to be the good guys but us govt has been pretty evil in recent history. Not blatantly evil, but hides under it's politically correct guise. Reminds me of the evil empire in Star Wars.

Godson
September 10th, 2015, 07:26 PM

Be my guest

Drachen596
September 10th, 2015, 07:54 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3222405/How-six-wealthiest-Gulf-Nations-refused-single-Syrian-refugee.html

keep in mind these people are all trying to escape a group that even Al Qaeda has denounced as too violent and extreme.

let me say that again, a known terrorist group thats pretty damn violent has said ISIS is too violent and extreme in their rules/laws.

LHutton
September 11th, 2015, 01:48 AM
Boom. LZ0Hutton fails to comprehend this price right here.
Not really. You've gone from terrorists having to be well organised to get in in small numbers, to any daft cunt being able to get in in large numbers, all from a region where killing each other is the favourite pastime, and they don't even dislike each other as much as Western countries, especially the US and UK. I mean, is there actually any Middle Eastern country without a brutal dictatorship that isn't a warzone? Turkey? And if there's anywhere the genuine refugees should be going, it's the sparsely populated Eastern European countries, where there's a vacuum left by migration.

Perhaps you'd care to explain what exactly are the benefits for any country letting them in (even assuming there aren't a high percentage of terrorists)?

LHutton
September 11th, 2015, 02:02 AM
Well let's compile a resume of US actions over the last 15 years vs Nazi Germany.

1. Illegal invasion (check).

2. Illegal detention (check).

3. Torture (check).

4. Extrajudicial assassinations (check).

5. Death camps (well okay, one short, the preferred method seems to be to destabilise countries and get them to kill each other).

21Kid
September 11th, 2015, 05:36 AM
and billi's signature should be "Hitler wasn't so bad"

;)Or just put him on ignore. ;)
He's pro-slavery, pro-child beating, and pro-hitler. Don't really need to read any more of his posts to get an idea of what he stands for.

Godson
September 11th, 2015, 09:16 AM
Not really. You've gone from terrorists having to be well organised to get in in small numbers, to any daft cunt being able to get in in large numbers, all from a region where killing each other is the favourite pastime, and they don't even dislike each other as much as Western countries, especially the US and UK. I mean, is there actually any Middle Eastern country without a brutal dictatorship that isn't a warzone? Turkey? And if there's anywhere the genuine refugees should be going, it's the sparsely populated Eastern European countries, where there's a vacuum left by migration.

Perhaps you'd care to explain what exactly are the benefits for any country letting them in (even assuming there aren't a high percentage of terrorists)?

Incorrect and MASSIVE amounts of racism and bullshit.

Keep reading Britain First and Fox News.

21Kid
September 11th, 2015, 10:21 AM
Hmmm... I don't see killing each other mentioned anywhere in this list :?:

Outside of spending time with family (claimed as a favourite pastime by 38.8% of poll respondents), the internet is a hot favourite amongst those living in the Middle East and North Africa, with almost 30% of respondents saying that they spend most of their free time on the Internet. Only 4.9% claim to never surf the net for fun, while 30.7% spend a minimum of five hours browsing the web for leisure on a daily basis. A fifth (21.9%) relax online for an hour a day.

Beside family time and browsing the web, the most popular ways to relax in the region include spending time with friends (8.8%), reading (6.8%), playing sports (4.6%), or enjoying outdoor pursuits (2.2%). The results show that 4.9% claim to have hobbies other than those mentioned above, while a paltry 0.2% state that they prefer to go shopping in their free time.

Crazed_Insanity
September 11th, 2015, 01:17 PM

Hmm..., I failed to see this post earlier.

Anyway MR2, do you really believe I'm an asian white supremacist?

I'm just ashamed that we(US/UK) can't do better than Germany with regard to the migrants issue. You guys are not ashamed of your respective governments... that they can't do better than the former nazis?

Dicknose
September 11th, 2015, 02:03 PM
Billi, Germany is not "the former nazis"
The Germany you are talking about, that has welcomed refugees, is the govt and people. They were not Nazis.
It is a huge insult to imply they are.

One little bit of advice. Anytime you think about using the word "nazi", think twice about it and then don't.
Just don't.
No matter how you intend it to be read, it will look bad and make you come across as, at best, insensitive and ignorant.

mk
September 12th, 2015, 01:22 AM
Peaking at '45 1/10 of population were party members.
(NSDAP Wiki)

LHutton
September 12th, 2015, 01:48 AM
Incorrect and MASSIVE amounts of racism and bullshit.

Keep reading Britain First and Fox News.
Yeah 'racism' is one of the favourite terms used by individuals when they completely run out of valid points. The other popular one is 'xenophobia'.

Hmmm... I don't see killing each other mentioned anywhere in this list :?:
Libya had a chance to adopt democracy but turned into a war zone. Same deal with Iraq. Tunisia is much the same but is overshadowed by Iraq, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan. When the most important question in politics is Sunni or Shia, killing each other is the normal outcome without a secular dictatorship. I realise that the West played a part in destabilising the Middle East to allow this to play out but I think the actual people themselves have a fundamental flaw, which ensures that it always plays out this way and must share some blame for the outcome. As for surveys, well, aside from the fact they're always a questionable source, how many fighters participated? The internet may well have been a favourite pastime, it's been used extensively to recruit for ISIS.

As for the EU, none of the nations in it are the closest countries to any of the trouble spots, so under international law they have zero obligation to accept anyone. In fact, the very fact that the refugees ended up seeking refuge in the EU means it's economically orientated migration, which is illegal. So every single refugee accepted should be considered an extreme generosity with appreciable risks, rather than people slinging mud and expecting them to take more.

LHutton
September 12th, 2015, 02:01 AM
Peaking at '45 1/10 of population were party members.
(NSDAP Wiki)
Really? More than 1/10th of the population were in the military alone during WWII.

Drachen596
September 12th, 2015, 02:08 AM
conscripted service doesn't mean party member or supporter..

LHutton
September 12th, 2015, 02:21 AM
conscripted service doesn't mean party member or supporter..
Ummmm..... Tentative argument given the circumstances. I think most people would struggle to see a WWII German soldier or airman, walking around in a Nazi uniform with a gun, or a plane with a huge Nazi emblem, as 'not a Nazi'. Either way, the figure of 10% is bullshit, or at least very misleading. Support extends well beyond official party membership, even today. I myself have never officially joined any party I've voted for in an election.

Oh and 8.5 million is also more than 10% of 65 million.

Let's please look instead at how many people voted for Hitler.

mk
September 12th, 2015, 05:50 AM
Signs.

LHutton
September 12th, 2015, 07:46 AM
Well Jeremy Corbyn just received 59.5% of the vote from Labour members, making him the new leader of the opposition party in the UK. The total votes cast were only 422,664 out of the 65 million population of the UK. The population of Germany in 1945 was also about 65-66 million to put that 8.5 million membership figure into perspective. Or, put another way, during the late '30s and early '40s Hitler had ~40 times as much support from the German population, as Jeremy Corbyn has from the UK population right now.

http://news.sky.com/story/1551339/corbyn-sweeps-to-victory-with-59-5-percent-of-vote
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany

I think it's disingenuous to downplay just how much support Hitler actually had.

Godson
September 12th, 2015, 09:47 AM
He had support because he gave hope. Germany was in one the biggest economic downfalls during that time period. He also tricked the people into believing lies. The speeches were massively organized to create suspense and to be catchy.

You want a simple metaphor. Germany was the fat ugly chick at the bar during last call, Hitler was a smooth talking manipulator.

Read some fucking history.

LHutton
September 12th, 2015, 01:18 PM
He had support because he gave hope. Germany was in one the biggest economic downfalls during that time period. He also tricked the people into believing lies. The speeches were massively organized to create suspense and to be catchy.

You want a simple metaphor. Germany was the fat ugly chick at the bar during last call, Hitler was a smooth talking manipulator.

Read some fucking history.
Pffft. I think you should read some. The economic penalties placed on Germany after WWI were simply barbaric, with the intention of destroying the country. The massacres of ethnic Germans in Poland during the late '30s were also barbaric. And oh, Judea declared war on Germany in 1933.

https://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/judea_declares_war_on_germany.jpg#judea%20declares %20war%20%201372x986

I apologise in advance if this doesn't quite follow the straight-forward version of history you were bull-shitted in kindergarten.

MR2 Fan
September 12th, 2015, 02:13 PM
Pffft. I think you should read some. The economic penalties placed on Germany after WWI were simply barbaric, with the intention of destroying the country. The massacres of ethnic Germans in Poland during the late '30s were also barbaric. And oh, Judea declared war on Germany in 1933.

https://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/judea_declares_war_on_germany.jpg#judea%20declares %20war%20%201372x986

I apologise in advance if this doesn't quite follow the straight-forward version of history you were bull-shitted in kindergarten.

I feel like you're both saying the same thing but arguing anyway

Godson
September 12th, 2015, 02:57 PM
I feel like you're both saying the same thing hit arguing anyway

In True ZO7 fashion.

LHutton
September 13th, 2015, 01:45 AM
I feel like you're both saying the same thing but arguing anyway
Well the original point was in response to someone downplaying Hitler's support, which was huge at the time.

mk
September 13th, 2015, 03:01 AM
Is it possible that some things are happening only in your head and are so not actually real?

LHutton
September 14th, 2015, 01:00 AM
Well maybe this is my imagination too but whenever I look at who's giving orders in the EU these days, it's either Merkel or Juncker barking the odds, which is a very worrying development, especially when they're completely opposed to recognising the wishes, needs or unique circumstances of any of the member states.

21Kid
September 14th, 2015, 05:10 AM
but I think the actual people themselves have a fundamental flaw, which ensures that it always plays out this way and must share some blame for the outcome. wow... So, everyone in the middle east is a killer???
We better not let any of those killers into any country, or they will kill us all. :eek:

:smh:

speedpimp
September 14th, 2015, 01:52 PM
I've seen memes on Facebook about zero refugees being taken in by Middle Eastern(but labelled as "Muslim Countries" in the meme) countries and about Saudi Arabia having enough air conditioned tents set up to accommodate over a million or so people. But maybe these refugees are tired of living in an unstable environment and are sick and tired of having a dictator as their leader. Maybe they want to go to Europe because it is safe, it is quiet and they are just plain and fucking tired of dealing with the bullshit of war.

Rikadyn
September 14th, 2015, 02:45 PM
wow... So, everyone in the middle east is a killer???
We better not let any of those killers into any country, or they will kill us all. :eek:

that's my father's stance on the subject :P

LHutton
September 15th, 2015, 12:20 AM
wow... So, everyone in the middle east is a killer???

Didn't say that but statistics speak for themselves.

1. The majority of terrorist offences, by a long way, are perpetrated by people from a Middle Eastern ethnicity.

2. Recently (in the last decade) thousands of children in Rotherham and Sheffield were raped and used for prostitution by people of that ethnicity.

3. People of that ethnicity born and raised here have gone to fight for ISIS, or marry people fighting for ISIS.

4. People of that ethnicity end up trying to push for Sharia Law here, so why not go for a country with Sharia Law in the first place?

5. Because of the above none of their neighbours want them - Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt, Turkey, Israel. And politically they dislike the West more than their neighbours.

6. Given the above, why should we take them, giving that we have absolutely zero legal obligation to take them under International/Human Rights Law.

7. The people seeking asylum have very little in the way of reliable ID, let alone history, so judgement on an individual basis is not possible (as it is for UK citizens), therefore statistically-based discrimination is perfectly justified. And that basically boils down to exactly what you said, although it may have been in jest.

that's my father's stance on the subject :P
Not everyone, just a disproportionately high percentage relative to other regions.

I've seen memes on Facebook about zero refugees being taken in by Middle Eastern(but labelled as "Muslim Countries" in the meme) countries and about Saudi Arabia having enough air conditioned tents set up to accommodate over a million or so people. But maybe these refugees are tired of living in an unstable environment and are sick and tired of having a dictator as their leader.
Asylum is not a Pix 'n' Mix. It's nearest country or nothing. Saudi Arabia is stable, therefore it's suitable, as is Turkey and Jordan and a host of other neighbouring states. How people see this as Europe's problem is beyond me. As for dictatorships, they're entirely their own fault. As soon as they get a democracy they start killing each other, Turkey being the only exception.

LHutton
September 15th, 2015, 12:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn-UCR5p0y0

Rare White Ape
September 15th, 2015, 02:47 AM
Apples are red, round fruits, so therefore all red round fruits are apples.

…according to Z07 and my straw man argument.

Anyone with the above opinion shall fuckoff at the earliest convenience.

Jason
September 15th, 2015, 03:12 AM
Man, Z07 is really digging in. Classy.

JoshInKC
September 15th, 2015, 03:57 AM
Apples are red, round fruits, so therefore all red round fruits are apples.

…according to Z07 and my straw man argument.

Anyone with the above opinion shall fuckoff at the earliest convenience.
Qft.

21Kid
September 15th, 2015, 06:05 AM
That's pretty damn close to what you said. And with how you seem to generalize an entire region, it doesn't seem that far off.

all from a region where killing each other is the favourite pastime Didn't say that but statistics speak for themselves.
1. The majority of terrorist offences, by a long way, are perpetrated by people from a Middle Eastern ethnicity.
2. Recently (in the last decade) thousands of children in Rotherham and Sheffield were raped and used for prostitution by people of that ethnicity.
3. People of that ethnicity born and raised here have gone to fight for ISIS, or marry people fighting for ISIS.
4. People of that ethnicity end up trying to push for Sharia Law here, so why not go for a country with Sharia Law in the first place?
5. Because of the above none of their neighbours want them - Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt, Turkey, Israel. And politically they dislike the West more than their neighbours.
6. Given the above, why should we take them, giving that we have absolutely zero legal obligation to take them under International/Human Rights Law.
7. The people seeking asylum have very little in the way of reliable ID, let alone history, so judgement on an individual basis is not possible (as it is for UK citizens), therefore statistically-based discrimination is perfectly justified. And that basically boils down to exactly what you said, although it may have been in jest.Wow... That sure looks bad. I can see how you want to label an entire region of the world that way. Especially when there are at least 31,500 members out of the idk 1.5 billion people in the region. That whopping 0.0021% is definitely worth labeling an entire part of the world over. :smh:

Godson
September 15th, 2015, 07:23 AM
LHutton, stay classy you inconsiderate racist fuck.

Mr Wonder
September 15th, 2015, 08:07 AM
Nope. Not even a little bit factual.

https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/te-sat-2014-european-union-terrorism-situation-and-trend-report-2014
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html
http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/01/08/3609796/islamist-terrorism-europe/

It's also not even a big town where I live.
It shows.

LHutton
September 15th, 2015, 08:44 AM
That's pretty damn close to what you said. And with how you seem to generalize an entire region, it doesn't seem that far off.
I'm not saying for one second that everyone there is that bad but without the full individual histories of every migrant, we can only make assumptions based on statistical evidence because there isn't any reliable way of filtering them. If anyone labelled them, they did when they made the aforementioned statistics.

Wow... That sure looks bad. I can see how you want to label an entire region of the world that way. Especially when there are at least 31,500 members out of the idk 1.5 billion people in the region. That whopping 0.0021% is definitely worth labeling an entire part of the world over. :smh:
An entire region of the world:

1. That is either ruled by a dictator or at war.

2. Where homosexuals get either life sentences, or death sentences.

3. Where public flogging and chopping the hands off thieves is normal.

4. Where women are second class citizens and are found guilty of adultery if they're raped and stoned/flogged etc.

5. Where non-muslims have to pay additional taxes and are discriminated against and driven out.

6. Where paedophilia is legal.

So you're criticising me because you think I'm discriminating against the most discriminatory bunch of fuckwits that exist in the World today? Bravo.

http://conservativeread.com/report-muslim-migrants-raping-women-children-at-german-refugee-camp/

An explosive document released by top social welfare organizations in Germany reveals evidence that migrants at a refugee camp in Hessen are raping women and children, while also allegedly forcing women into prostitution.

Forgive me for being so discriminatory. So far we have:

A. Know terrorists among refugees.

B. Rape at refugee camps.

But I'm a racist?

LHutton, stay classy you inconsiderate racist fuck.
Inconsiderate means not considering things. I think I've considered most things above, perhaps you should take a look at yourself when using the term 'inconsiderate'.

LHutton
September 15th, 2015, 08:58 AM

https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/te-sat-2014-european-union-terrorism-situation-and-trend-report-2014
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html

It shows.
JFC, where do you get these bullshit statistics from? What the hell did they include in terrorism in the other groups to have them beating the likes of IS, Al-Quaeda, Boko Haram, Al-Nusra and all the rest? And more importantly, what did they ignore for the latter three, or did they just lose count, or count back round to zero due to overflow? Those statistics are simply flat-out horseshit and in case you didn't notice the 2nd one only covers up to 2005.

Let me guess, they probably included the likes of Anonymous and their hacking as terrorism right? And Occupy and student riots, probably included under left-wing terrorism right? And gang violence?

How many lives have been lost since 2000 due terrorism for the other groups, compared to Aghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, Syria, Yemen and Iraq alone? Where are all these millions of deaths due to non-Islamist terrorism, show me them? And I haven't even mentioned Mali, Nigeria and Somalia. Your crappy statistics are trying to count pennies and equate them with bullion bars. 100 'terrorist' attacks that don't kill or injure anyone can't be compared even with a single 9/11, 7/7, Madrid, Bali, Kenyan US Embassy or Paris.

It shows.
At least we know how to think properly there and don't take statistics at face value. FFS, so few terror attacks are due to Islamists IYO, but somehow there's a war in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yeman, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Mali, Somalia etc. all involving Islamists. The evidence speaks for itself. The same 'Big City' thinking that caused the 2008 crash no doubt.

Godson
September 15th, 2015, 09:25 AM
True colors coming out. Keep at it.

LHutton
September 15th, 2015, 09:32 AM
True colors coming out. Keep at it.
Why not actually discuss the issue with proper facts rather than using cheap shots?

Yeah, I'm racist:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/un-report-on-isis-24000-killed-injured-by-islamic-state-children-used-as-soldiers-women-sold-as-sex-slaves-127761/

UN Report on ISIS: 24,000 Killed, Injured by Islamic State; Children Used as Soldiers, Women Sold as Sex Slaves

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/aug/26/rotherham-children-sexually-abused-report

About 1,400 Rotherham children 'sexually exploited over 16-year period'

The report said: "By far the majority of perpetrators were described as Asian by victims."

http://theukdatabase.com/uk-child-abusers-named-and-shamed/muslim-paedo-rings-in-the-uk-why-how/

http://conservativeread.com/report-muslim-migrants-raping-women-children-at-german-refugee-camp/

Sorry, don't want them in, can't risk it.

21Kid
September 15th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Except you did say that...

all from a region where killing each other is the favourite pastime
1. The majority of terrorist offences, by a long way, are perpetrated by people from a Middle Eastern ethnicity.I'm not saying for one second that everyone there is that bad but without the full individual histories of every migrant, we can only make assumptions based on statistical evidence because there isn't any reliable way of filtering them. If anyone labelled them, they did when they made the aforementioned statistics.You don't see anything wrong with labeling an entire population because 0.0021% might be affiliated with a terrorist group? :?:

Not to mention that one of the Islamic State's main ideas is to secure their own territory. They have recruited people to go there and fight. What makes you think they want to try and sneak back in and secretly plot something?

Ironically, many are being held in the UK & elsewhere even though they want to go join.

I met with three ex-members of a banned Islamist group called Al Muhajiroun (The Emigrants): Anjem Choudary, Abu Baraa, and Abdul Muhid. They all expressed desire to emigrate to the Islamic State, as many of their colleagues already had, but the authorities had confiscated their passports.

LHutton
September 15th, 2015, 10:11 AM
Except you did say that...You don't see anything wrong with labeling an entire population because 0.0021% might be affiliated with a terrorist group? :?:
Assuming that percentage is correct for the sake of argument, you don't see that that percentage was all it took to cause a civil war and major unrest in >10 countries across the Middle-East, Africa and Asia and caused millions to flee?:

Iraq;
Syria;
Afganistan;
Pakistan;
Yemen;
Libya;
Tunisia;
Nigeria;
Mali;
Somalia;
Sudan;

Not to mention that one of the Islamic State's main ideas is to secure their own territory. They have recruited people to go there and fight. What makes you think they want to try and sneak back in and secretly plot something?
The same reason they behead journalists. Who even knows where they have their mind set on establishing territory? It's not as if their actions make sense to those of sane mind.

Ironically, many are being held in the UK & elsewhere even though they want to go join.
Let them go, just don't let them back. That's about the only positive affect ISIS has had - sucking out the scum from Europe and America.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2915028/ISIS-fighters-fake-death-Syria-slip-UK-Europe-without-detected-plot-terror-attacks.html

ISIS fighters fake death in Syria to slip back to UK and Europe without being detected and plot terror attacks

One of the two terrorists shot dead by Belgian police faked own death
ISIS fighters claimed on social media Tarik Jadaoun, 24, was 'martyred'
But weeks later he returned to Belgium and attempted terror attack
He was shot dead with Redouane Hagaoui, 22, on Thursday in Verviers

Godson
September 15th, 2015, 10:41 AM
Seriously? You expect me to bother with real statistics when you are hate mongering? I will gladly talk at a college graduate level with real statistical analysis when you drop the racist and bigoted mindset. But that won't happen because you have decided all Muslims and Islamics are terrorists.

Keep up the strong work hypocrite.

LHutton
September 15th, 2015, 11:02 AM
Seriously? You expect me to bother with real statistics when you are hate mongering? I will gladly talk at a college graduate level with real statistical analysis when you drop the racist and bigoted mindset. But that won't happen because you have decided all Muslims and Islamics are terrorists.

Keep up the strong work hypocrite.
Okay, compile me some statistics where every person killed equals 1 terrorism unit, and an injured person counts as a half. Then we'll compare statistics. Given the Sunni on Shia attacks in Iraq alone post-2003, even before ISIS, you need to prove to me that other ethnic groups are >1 million units.

What I refused to do with Mr. Wonder was entertain statistics where a smashed window or computer hack equals one unit and 9/11 also equals one unit. That was just a bunch of disingenuous far left bullshit.

Hypocrite? Yeah, you can't legitimately call me that unless I've conducted a large scale terrorist attack killing somewhere between dozens and thousands. In general you're not very good at understanding the meaning of long words it would seem, so you should just leave them be.

21Kid
September 15th, 2015, 11:44 AM
All you've done is say that everyone else's information BS and haven't provided any of your own.

... Oh wait, I see that you've went and edited all of your posts after the fact. With complete propaganda. nice.

Crazed_Insanity
September 15th, 2015, 12:37 PM
I think you guys are really getting terribly sidetracked here...

Rather than being outraged at most of western world's failures, we're here being outraged at how racist Z07 and Billi are.

Donald Trump is definitely stupid for wanting to build a wall, but at least I respect him for speaking his mind.

Unlike most of the western worlds. All very politically correct, always know what to say, but just look at what they do at times.

Yeah, let see if we can blame such hypocrisy on religion as most of Europe and even America are beginning to turn away from Christianity.

People just suck in general. Once again, I applaud the Germans for doing the rightest thing amongst the western world.

LHutton
September 15th, 2015, 01:14 PM
All you've done is say that everyone else's information BS and haven't provided any of your own.

... Oh wait, I see that you've went and edited all of your posts after the fact. With complete propaganda. nice.
No actually, typos.

So nobody could use Google to find out the absolutely obvious, or didn't want to use it? If ever there was a case for a LMGTFY...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/world/europe/deaths-linked-to-terrorism-are-up-60-percent-study-finds.html?_r=0

23 Jul 2014

Pointing to a geographic imbalance, the report by the nonprofit Institute for Economics and Peace said five countries — Afghanistan, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan and Syria — accounted for four-fifths of the almost 18,000 fatalities attributed to terrorism last year. Iraq had the bloodiest record of all, with more than 6,300 fatalities.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/10985470/Global-terrorist-death-toll-soars-as-attacks-become-deadlier.html

NOV. 18, 2014

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02983/map_2983989b.jpg

Terrorist related deaths have leaped by almost one third in the last 12 months as the world enters a deadly new phase in the cycle of violence

According to the dashboard, Iraq has endured the highest number of attacks in the last year with 3,158 incidents, while terrorism in Nigeria is the world's deadliest, recording the highest number of deaths per attack, with an average of 24.

The MTSD classifies 12 countries as "extreme risk", including Iraq at the top as most at risk, as well as Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon and Libya. It also includes the growth economies of Nigeria, the Philippines, Colombia and Kenya.

Iraq, rated as the highest risk country, recorded more than three times as many acts of terrorism as Pakistan with 3,158 attacks resulting in 5,929 deaths - an increase of 2,188 on the previous year.
And in Nigeria, the campaign of violence by Islamic militant group Boko Haram saw the country record the highest number of fatalities per attack, with Maplecroft's figures recording 146 reported attacks between July 1 last year and June 30 this year, resulting in 3,477 killed - an average of 24 people killed per attack, compared to two deaths per attack in Iraq.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/11/the-geography-of-terrorism/382915/

NOV 18, 2014

The Geography of Terrorism

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/mt/2014/11/Screen_Shot_2014_11_18_at_4.43.07_PM/lead_large.png?1430149937

Of the 17,958 people who died in terrorist attacks in 2013, 82 percent were in one of five countries: Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nigeria, and Syria. That's one finding from this year's Global Terrorism Index report, published by the Institute for Economics and Peace. The report is based on data from the University of Maryland's Global Terrorism Database, which has information on more than 125,000 terrorist attacks between 1970 and 2013.

The report found a 61-percent jump in terrorism fatalities between 2012 and 2013. "Over the same period," the authors wrote, "the number of countries that experienced more than 50 [terrorism-related] deaths rose from 15 to 24"—an indication that the problem of terrorism was getting both more fatal and more widespread a year before ISIS declared a new caliphate.

But it's also striking where terrorism didn't occur. Much of the increase in terrorism-related fatalities in 2013 took place in Iraq, where terrorists claimed nearly 4,000 lives—a 168-percent increase over 2012. Worldwide, Iraq was the worst-affected country, accounting for 34 percent of terrorism-related fatalities in 2013, with Afghanistan ranked next with 17.3 percent. Meanwhile, between 2000 and 2013, the report found, around 5 percent of terrorism-related fatalities occurred in the 34 wealthy countries of the OECD. In 2013 specifically, there were 113 terrorism-related deaths in OECD countries—0.6 percent of the worldwide total. Six of these took place in the United States.

Deaths From Terrorism, 2000-2013
http://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/posts/2014/11/Screen_Shot_2014_11_18_at_1.45.45_PM/eaef86dde.png

Percentage of Global Terrorism-Related Deaths, 2013
http://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/posts/2014/11/Screen_Shot_2014_11_18_at_1.39.44_PM/847cee2f6.png

Biggest Increases in Terrorism-Related Deaths, 2012-2013
http://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/posts/2014/11/Screen_Shot_2014_11_18_at_1.51.04_PM/8f4d2edee.png

^That was even before ISIS.

http://csis.org/files/publication/150618_Patterns_in_Global_Terrorism_in_2014.pdf

BROAD PATTERNS IN GLOBAL TERRORISM IN 2014
Anthony H. Cordesman
June 19, 2015

The State Department reports that there were a total of 13,463 terrorist attacks worldwide
in 2014, resulting in more than 32,700 deaths and more than 34,700 injuries. In addition,
more than 9,400 people were kidnapped or taken hostage. This meant the number of
terrorist attacks in 2014 increased 35% and total fatalities increased 81% compared to

Looking back at previous editions and other data one sees the following patterns:

• The Middle East, North Africa, and South Asia continue to dominate world
terrorism. They had a total of roughly 9,600 terrorist incidents in 2013 – the vast
majority of which were carried, out by Islamic extremist or Jihadist groups.

• No other region had more than 1,000.

The State Department data also decisively show that terrorism is not a clash between
civilizations, but a clash within one. So do Rand studies that reflect:

• A 58-percent increase in the number of Salafi-jihadist groups from 2010 to 2013.
Cordesman: State Department Report on Patterns in Terrorism in 2014 6/19/2015

• Estimates that the number of Salafi jihadists more than doubled from 2010 to 2013,
according to both RAND’s low and high estimates.

• Approximately 99 percent of the attacks by movements like al Qa’ida 2013 were
against “near enemy” targets in North Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia.

It shows.
That above is the long-winded way of saying all your stats are crap.

Godson
September 15th, 2015, 02:19 PM
Okay, compile me some statistics where every person killed equals 1 terrorism unit, and an injured person counts as a half. Then we'll compare statistics. Given the Sunni on Shia attacks in Iraq alone post-2003, even before ISIS, you need to prove to me that other ethnic groups are >1 million units.

What I refused to do with Mr. Wonder was entertain statistics where a smashed window or computer hack equals one unit and 9/11 also equals one unit. That was just a bunch of disingenuous far left bullshit.

Hypocrite? Yeah, you can't legitimately call me that unless I've conducted a large scale terrorist attack killing somewhere between dozens and thousands. In general you're not very good at understanding the meaning of long words it would seem, so you should just leave them be.

First off, I can call you whatever I please. It is no different than the bigoted bullshit you are throwing around like the carbon dioxide you exhale with each passing breath. Like I said, cut the racist and bigoted bullshit and I will gladly talk. Until that time comes fuck off with your broad stroke bullshit.

LHutton
September 16th, 2015, 01:39 AM
First off, I can call you whatever I please.
Indeed you can but it'll be completely inaccurate bullshit like everything else you say.

It is no different than the bigoted bullshit you are throwing around like the carbon dioxide you exhale with each passing breath. Like I said, cut the racist and bigoted bullshit and I will gladly talk. Until that time comes fuck off with your broad stroke bullshit.
More accusations with no grounding.

Ironically both yourself and a few others are responsible for a great deal of bigotry in the Religion thread, and have tried to cast religion as the root of all evil. The paradox is that as an atheist, you must believe that religion was invented by man, since God doesn't exist, therefore you're effectively blaming something created by man for all man's evils. Yet when it comes to refugees, you refuse to accept that the most fanatical religious nut-jobs on the planet, with a proven track record of mass-murder, torture, human rights abuses and civil rights abuses, could possibly pose a threat to European civilisation, even though known terrorists and multiple rape cases have already been uncovered in refugee camps. There must be an awful lot of crack up in your ivory tower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9mLFCr13Ds

21Kid
September 16th, 2015, 08:01 AM
Even if that was what people were saying in the religion thread, there's a big difference.

for example:
They say:
Religion = Evil
You say:
Terrorism = Evil

They say:
Not all members in a christian community, jewish community, budist community etc... are bad. Just the idiots like the WBC.
You say:
I think the actual people themselves have a fundamental flaw... The majority of terrorist offences, by a long way, are perpetrated by people from a Middle Eastern ethnicity.as a terrorist... Sorry, don't want them in, can't risk it.

LHutton
September 16th, 2015, 08:59 AM
Even if that was what people were saying in the religion thread, there's a big difference.

for example:
They say:
Religion = Evil
You say:
Terrorism = Evil

They say:
Not all members in a christian community, jewish community, budist community etc... are bad. Just the idiots like the WBC.
You say:
I think the actual people themselves have a fundamental flaw... The majority of terrorist offences, by a long way, are perpetrated by people from a Middle Eastern ethnicity.as a terrorist... Sorry, don't want them in, can't risk it.
But in this instance we're talking about a region where even the Muslims not killing people are anti-women's rights and anti-gay rights and pro-Sharia Law.

And whatever the 'evil percentage', current affairs shows that it's enough to destabilise a dozen countries over an area roughly the size of Europe.

Surely terrorism is evil and religion isn't necessarily?

The point is that some people are willing to rail against all religion in one thread because they're liberals and therefore support secularism, which is fair enough, but then when it comes to a million odd people of statistically the most violent religion in current history and all from terrorist hot spots, they fail to see a problem with over a million migrants, and change views completely, because being a liberal means they have to be pro-migration. It's illogical hypocrisy yet then one of them turns round and calls me a hypocrite.

I judge based on statistics and current affairs/history and all of that points to one million migrants from those areas being a potential problem. I get called a bigot, with no counter statistics or reasoned argument, which ironically actually makes the person who called me it a bigot under the dictionary definition.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3236418/Hundreds-migrants-risk-lives-attempting-reach-western-Europe-Croatia-route-littered-50-000-active-landmines-Hungary-seals-Serbian-border-razor-wire.html

Hundreds of migrants smash their way through Hungary's razor-wire border with Serbia after hurling rocks at riot police who retaliated with tear gas and water cannons

Crazed_Insanity
September 16th, 2015, 09:43 AM
I really don't think the main concern with migrants are because of their religious views. If vastly different religious views can be that dangerous, then nations that promote freedom of religion should be doomed by now. Plus, it's not like migrants will have immediate rights to vote and alter a nation's policies right away.

Statistically speaking, we're all evil. I really don't think we have to be afraid of evil.

Main concern is resources. More people competing/draining for same amount of resources will be a problem.

Upon more reflection, I guess I can't really blame America for being so unwelcoming with refugees. Hey, we can't even find enough homes for our own citizens. Plenty of Americans don't have homes so why should we allocate more resources for foreigners and provide them homes? All I can say is kudos to Germany.

I heard in Germany, you can't even find any unwanted dogs or cats roaming on the streets. If you want to adopt a pet, your pet will likely be rescued from other nations... So I guess Germans just ran out of pets to adopt and now they're adopting people who need a loving home. ;)

mk
September 16th, 2015, 09:58 AM
How to protect against a killer behind the corner?

21Kid
September 16th, 2015, 10:00 AM
You're damning an entire region because 0.0021% of one group is dangerous. Not even just Islamic, or Syrians, but everyone from the middle east.
It's the same as saying that you don't want any Christians in your town because the members of the WBC are dangerous.
Are all christians dangerous because the WBC people are? That group has a history of violence too.

Your words are that anyone from the middle east is trouble and you don't want them in your town.
The point is that some people are willing to rail against all religion in one thread because they're liberals and therefore support secularism, which is fair enough, but then when it comes to a million odd peopleYou even say it yourself. You're judging the people themselves.

LHutton
September 16th, 2015, 12:25 PM
You're damning an entire region because 0.0021% of one group is dangerous. Not even just Islamic, or Syrians, but everyone from the middle east.
It's the same as saying that you don't want any Christians in your town because the members of the WBC are dangerous.
Are all christians dangerous because the WBC people are? That group has a history of violence too.

Your words are that anyone from the middle east is trouble and you don't want them in your town. You even say it yourself. You're judging the people themselves.
First of all your percentage is hogwash. In terms of active militant Jihadis and supporters there are over a million. 31,500 is only the number of Jihadis on the frontline in Iraq alone.

WBC are total arseholes BUT they are yet to kill anyone.

My words are that anyone from the Middle East without an individual history open to inspection is statistically likely to represent a shitstorm.

When the level of atrocities reaches a certain point, a label is created and that label can only be ignored if an individual's history contradicts it.

Crazed_Insanity
September 16th, 2015, 12:30 PM
How to protect against a killer behind the corner?

You wall yourself in.

Or be vigilant and always be on guard to either fight or run away.

Or just trust in God or fate. Love God and love the killer the best you know how. If it's your time to go meet God, it's your time to go. Be happy about it. If not, the killer won't be able to touch you.

Godson
September 16th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Bigotry? You are funny. I live by the golden rule. I am not Christian, but I am also not an atheist. So get your facts straight. I have not damned religion or made it out to be the end of all evils. It has its place in society, so I ask you to please find a post where I have said that religion is the problem in modern society.

You won't. So fuck off with your broad stroking racist bullshit.

My religious beliefs do NOT interfere with anything I do. I respect all religions, people, and cultures equally. Something you don't have the ability or any inclination to do.

Godson
September 16th, 2015, 03:19 PM
The irony of this situation. Christian raised bible belt Missourian standing up for the masses of innocent people being mass generalized by some British jackoff.

Who's supposed to be the liberal again?

FaultyMario
September 16th, 2015, 07:51 PM
What if they take refuge in switzerland and start making better timepieces than the locals, whose merit would it then be?

LHutton
September 17th, 2015, 01:16 AM
Bigotry? You are funny. I live by the golden rule. I am not Christian, but I am also not an atheist. So get your facts straight. I have not damned religion or made it out to be the end of all evils. It has its place in society, so I ask you to please find a post where I have said that religion is the problem in modern society.

You won't. So fuck off with your broad stroking racist bullshit.
Bigotry is exactly what it is when you respond to a collection of statistics and recent history with nothing more than an accusation of 'bigot'.

My religious beliefs do NOT interfere with anything I do. I respect all religions, people, and cultures equally. Something you don't have the ability or any inclination to do.
Respect has to be earned. If someone is going around mass-murdering, raping children and persecuting minority groups, they're unlikely to earn respect, except from extremely deluded people who are unwilling to examine the evidence because of a preconceived philosophy about inclusion. Multi-cultural doesn't have to mean omni-cultural. There are some cultures that nobody wants. Already, the refugees have been found to contain known terrorists, have committed rape and been involved in several violent incidents. There is nothing in that to be respected. I have no beliefs that interfere with what I do either, I just don't see why a large number of people, representing a huge risk, should be allowed into the EU when:

a) They have zero right to seek asylum in the EU because it's not the closest stable country; and

b) They're coming from terrorist hotbeds and have already demonstrated violence.

I'm tolerant but I won't let that tolerance interfere with commonsense and sound judgement.

The irony of this situation. Christian raised bible belt Missourian standing up for the masses of innocent people being mass generalized by some British jackoff.

Who's supposed to be the liberal again?
It's ironic when you even mention 'irony' given your unfounded accusations of bigotry and hypocrisy.

FaultyMario
September 17th, 2015, 02:53 AM
Z07 was just crushed when he learned that his real daddy* was a Syrian and not a Norse as he had been led to believe. (http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1000285) He hasn't regained composture.

Demic diffusion involves both females and males, but the disparity between mtDNA and Y-chromosomal patterns could arise from an increased and transmitted reproductive success for male farmers compared to indigenous hunter-gatherers, without a corresponding difference between females from the two groups. This would lead to the expansion of incoming Y lineages—as suggested by the high growth rate observed for hgR1b1b2.

FaultyMario
September 17th, 2015, 07:30 AM
Oh, and lest i forget, everyone should own a copy of the refugee allstars cd. It is comfort music at its highest.

LHutton
September 17th, 2015, 08:12 AM
Z07 was just crushed when he learned that his real daddy* was a Syrian and not a Norse as he had been led to believe. (http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1000285) He hasn't regained composture.

Demic diffusion involves both females and males, but the disparity between mtDNA and Y-chromosomal patterns could arise from an increased and transmitted reproductive success for male farmers compared to indigenous hunter-gatherers, without a corresponding difference between females from the two groups. This would lead to the expansion of incoming Y lineages—as suggested by the high growth rate observed for hgR1b1b2.
Subject on current affairs, Faulty Mario brings up pre-history.

I seem to remember we took in some soldiers from the new Libyan army for training recently, how did that go?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11196829/Libyan-soldiers-preyed-on-women-while-training-in-UK-court-hears.html

Libyan soldiers 'preyed on women' while training in UK, court hears

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/nov/04/uk-training-libyan-soldiers-hold-recruits-sent-home

The Guardian has learned that the scheme has been beset with problems since it began in June and the MoD has admitted that 90 recruits – almost a third of the 325 who were carefully selected to take part in the programme – have “withdrawn”.

Five officers have also been charged with sexual offences including rape. Recruits had been ordered to stay on the base and trips cancelled, but local MP Andrew Lansley claimed on Monday that this was not being adhered to and wrote to the MoD calling on them to end the scheme. He said the consequences of soldiers going on unescorted trips had been “unacceptable”.
That's just the 'carefully selected ones'.

You can go back to babbling about 10,000 BC now if you like.

Crazed_Insanity
September 17th, 2015, 09:17 AM
Just to show you how evil we all can be, surely there also had been cases of American soldiers raping Japanese women.

People commit crimes... and criminals need to be dealt with appropriately. Japan shouldn't have to close its borders to all Americans, right?

FaultyMario
September 17th, 2015, 09:34 AM
I see that your reading comprehension is as fucked as your morality. I never commented on the refugee crisis. By referencing the y-chromosome study, i stated that YOUR racist attitudes stem from your inability to accept YOUR consanguineity with the fugees.

You are an intellectally dishonest cunt, and a coward.

Crazed_Insanity
September 17th, 2015, 09:53 AM
This is a refugee thread. Not a thread about Z07's y chromosome study. He also most likely doesn't have a cunt.

Look, if he doesn't like Arabs and doesn't want them in his country, what's it to you guys? Why don't you open up Mexico's borders then?

So most of euro nations don't want them in and not as vocal about it. As long as they are more politically correct with their words, you guys won't be as angry?

So just shut up Z08.

Like I said before, based on current action, I kinda wish Germany is more influential of the world than the US. World probably would be a better place with Germany in charge.

FaultyMario
September 17th, 2015, 10:02 AM
If you offetrd syrians to go from civil war land to drug war land, theyd probably refuse.

Just so you are clear, little adolf, i have no problem woth zed's xenophobia, I take issue with his dishonesty polluting pur community.

LHutton
September 17th, 2015, 11:08 AM
I see that your reading comprehension is as fucked as your morality. I never commented on the refugee crisis. By referencing the y-chromosome study, i stated that YOUR racist attitudes stem from your inability to accept YOUR consanguineity with the fugees.

You are an intellectally dishonest cunt, and a coward.
We all originally descended from apes, so does that mean we should turn the place into a zoo?

This is the problem with people like you, you take the idiotic position that all immigration must be accepted, or else the person against it is a racist. Unable to make valid points about why we should let them in, you start talking about ancestry and hurling around the word 'racist'. Then, whilst sitting behind a computer at the other side of the world, you call someone online a dishonest cunt and follow it with the term 'coward'.

LHutton
September 17th, 2015, 11:23 AM
So most of euro nations don't want them in and not as vocal about it. As long as they are more politically correct with their words, you guys won't be as angry?

When describing a backward and oppressive culture that mass-murders civilians in the name of religion believing they'll go to paradise, legalises paedophilia, perpetrates a massive amount of sex offences abroad, oppresses women in the worst ways imaginable, imprisons homosexuals, dismembers thieves, discriminates against minorities and even blows up each other because of small differences in religious sects, I'm really at a loss for politically correct phraseology. The irony is that I'm being accused of discriminating against the most discriminatory culture on Earth and the same people arguing with me are against absolutely everything that culture stands for. The culture has failed to create a single stable, tolerant democracy and that is a good indicator that, en masse, they will not integrate well with Western society. Some may, but many won't and the latter will cause problems not just for others but also for their own. Every action has a reaction, every terrorist incident will promote hate groups, which will disillusion moderates and steer them towards extremism and a vicious cycle will evolve.

Just to show you how evil we all can be, surely there also had been cases of American soldiers raping Japanese women.

People commit crimes... and criminals need to be dealt with appropriately. Japan shouldn't have to close its borders to all Americans, right?
There are tens of thousands of US troops in Japan and Korea and there's a rape about once every decade. Compare that with 325 'carefully selected' Libyan soldiers in the UK for a few months, who somehow managed 5 incidents of rape, multiple cases of sexual assault and common assault and 90 in total were involved in criminal offences.

FaultyMario
September 17th, 2015, 12:35 PM
Ffs! You bring pussyfooting to the board.

Crazed_Insanity
September 17th, 2015, 12:57 PM
All men may not be created equal, but I do know Jesus died for all because he loves all humanity very much. Nobody is beyond saving. Yes, saving people can take its toll. Jesus paid a lot to save us. Chances are, it will also cost us something to save the refugees. It won't be easy, but it can certainly be one way to end the vicious cycle. They're not zombies. Terrorism isn't a disease that can infect people nor is Islam. Well, perhaps they are somewhat infectious, but the only anti-body against such infection that I know of is love.

Those folks hate America/West not because we've been so nice to them in the past. We've fucked with them so much, it's only natural that they want to get back at us. Of course by we, I don't mean us the people literally, but our governments. However, they can't tell the difference. As for their failure to create a single stable tolerant democracy, surely it isn't entirely their fault. You don't think CIA hasn't propped or install dictators around the world? Hussein and Bin Laden were our 'friends' originally. God knows how many other monsters US has created that has yet to be unleashed.

Anyway, all I know is that if we are in a position to rescue and help, we should. Of course we have to be cautious to not end up hurting ourselves, but we shouldn't just decide to NOT help at all because statistics are telling us that we should just let them die and rot.

Crazed_Insanity
September 17th, 2015, 01:08 PM
If you offetrd syrians to go from civil war land to drug war land, theyd probably refuse.

Just so you are clear, little adolf, i have no problem woth zed's xenophobia, I take issue with his dishonesty polluting pur community.

Sr. Mario, just so you are clear, I'm little Billi. Don't be dishonest and try to change my 1st name please.

2nd, I do have a problem with his xenophobia, but I honestly don't see how he is trying to be dishonest there. He's trying his darnest to prove his point using statistical data. It's not like he made up those data... or its not like he's using the bible or pulling stuff out of his ass.

You have problems with him polluting this community and he's genuinely concerned by refugees polluting his community. Of all people, you should be the most understanding of his point of view.

LHutton
September 17th, 2015, 01:29 PM
All men may not be created equal, but I do know Jesus died for all because he loves all humanity very much. Nobody is beyond saving. Yes, saving people can take its toll. Jesus paid a lot to save us. Chances are, it will also cost us something to save the refugees. It won't be easy, but it can certainly be one way to end the vicious cycle. They're not zombies. Terrorism isn't a disease that can infect people nor is Islam. Well, perhaps they are somewhat infectious, but the only anti-body against such infection that I know of is love.
Yes, somewhat infectious you might say, ISIS have been able to recruit new people faster than NATO airforces have been able to take them out. Sometimes in the real world, away from naive idealism, you have to make choices about who you save because trying to save everyone can in fact leave more people dead.

Those folks hate America/West not because we've been so nice to them in the past. We've fucked with them so much, it's only natural that they want to get back at us. Of course by we, I don't mean us the people literally, but our governments. However, they can't tell the difference. As for their failure to create a single stable tolerant democracy, surely it isn't entirely their fault. You don't think CIA hasn't propped or install dictators around the world? Hussein and Bin Laden were our 'friends' originally. God knows how many other monsters US has created that has yet to be unleashed.
Indeed we have interfered and that was mistake number one - naive idealism again, remove the brutal dictator and they'll have a peaceful democracy right? Mistake number two is when you invite people in after pissing them off. However, one has to argue that even without intervention, Egypt and Tunisia turned into blood baths and Iraq and Afghanistan could have embraced democracy but chose war instead and still the idiots up top think removing Assad will result in something beneficial to Syrians - exactly how many times does one have to repeat a mistake before learning? Not one stable, tolerant democracy among it all, not one state remotely comparable to Western civilisation, even sitting atop most of the world's oil reserves.

Anyway, all I know is that if we are in a position to rescue and help, we should. Of course we have to be cautious to not end up hurting ourselves, but we shouldn't just decide to NOT help at all because statistics are telling us that we should just let them die and rot.
Our duty first and foremost is to the people already here, the people who have integrated. We have an obligation to keep our country secure and tolerant internally and that means not ignoring statistics when dealing with immigrants. Europe has some of the most densely populated countries in the world and it also sets a silly precedent, if people from nowhere near us can just turn up and gain citizenship, some of them aren't even from the war zones and are just opportunists. Letting this lot in will only encourage more of the same illegal immigration. To put it another way, you allow one unknown beggar to stay in your home with your family, then 10 turn up, then 100. Is your main duty to them or your family?

Rare White Ape
September 18th, 2015, 01:42 AM
Sooo.... many.... posts....

...which I scrolled right past.

FaultyMario
September 19th, 2015, 07:05 AM
Here's the deal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZJscRYBmIg

Having to leave your home, possessions, relatives, et cetera. Really fucking sucks.
Even if you have leanings towards terrorism (whatever the fuck that means), there are still things you leave behind. Your WMDs, your AK, your infidel porn collection. So yeah, I have high sympathy for these folk.

From my POV We humans have a moral imperative (i'd even say that kind of becomes the categorical imperative for the human civilization) to help others attain a more dignified livelihood. I'm sorry if I offend you both, you sisters of mercy, however I think most of the members of this board would be willing to discuss the corners, edges and iron out the wrinkles in our collective logic.

Why I take issue with Little Hitler from Taiwan's diatribes:

This comic strip summarizes it better than I could with words.

Why I can't stand Z07's ongoing presence in the GTXF:

He is dishonest. He thinks he can win the board. There's something extremely annoying about coming here under a false pretense (his 'new' identity), then denying he is not the same person that was banned from Nigel's board instead of owning up and on top of that pretending that we're deluded somehow and that we must be confusing him for somebody else.

Specifically on the subject of refugees. He pretends to confuse the subjects of migration and forced displacement. He pretends that by referencing selected stastics he can fool us into agreeing with his obvious bigotry. And that by doing so he believes can win the internet!!1!, much like he has done in the OMGBBQGTXFFF1!!1! thread.

Z07, we're not here to convince anyone of anything or to be the best F1 manager, or the better finder of wimmin, we're here after almost 20 years because we enjoy the company. We enjoy jinxing Tyler's car projects, looking at Keef's boobs and laughing at George twentycenturisms. Please behave, leave your backwards opinions and advantageous competitive attitude for the other corners of the WORLD WIDE web where they might care, because we just find it annoying, you cunt. You syllogisticly fallacious coward.

LHutton
September 19th, 2015, 07:58 AM
You can't possibly help everybody achieve a more dignified livelihood. There are literally billions of people worse than us and hundreds of millions in war zones. There is no such moral imperative to fix things someone else broke. The only moral imperative is to prevent our own countries from getting broken. There's also a limit to the number of people you can take from failed cultures before your own culture fails and hell, there's just a limit to the number of people you can take. And when the source of the influx is from nowhere near your border, the obligation falls to exactly zero. The moral imperative lies with those cultures to fix themselves, to try understand why they end up killing each other and stop.

The optimum population for the UK is 30 million, it's now at 65 million and yes it matters because it affects everything from the environment, to healthcare, to transport, to education. In the last 10 years, it has grown 4 times as fast as the previous 40 years (2004-2014 + 5 million. 1964-2004 + 5 million). Population growth is not sustainable, either for the world, or for individual countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_Matters

Z07, we're not here to convince anyone of anything or to be the best F1 manager
Jeez, someone is really taking the GTX F1 thread way to seriously.:lol:

Crazed_Insanity
September 19th, 2015, 08:15 AM
Thanks for turning another thread into a thread about me or z07. I think you are making it not very enjoyable. If free speech is a problem here, ban us. If not, learn to ignore. Simple.

LH, back to topic. You are right that we have responsibility at home 1st. Moral conflict of taking care of my own family vs taking care of strangers can sometimes conflict no doubt. But it's not like we're trying to absorb people that's close to our population. For some smaller euro nations perhaps, but definitely not US.

Anyway, there's probably no single right way to do this. Just as I said earlier, if Germany ruled the world, the world most likely would end up a better more enjoyable place, but a lot more people will die because of it. Not just the Jews, probably Mexicans and Asians too... Whereas we now have a more integrated society, but also comes with lots of conflicting issues because nobody is really in charge... But at least more people get to live.

Which way is better? I'm not sure. If we've chosen the latter approach, we might as well allow the refugees to integrate with us too. Why change the strategy all of a sudden?

JoshInKC
September 19th, 2015, 07:50 PM
[...]There's also a limit to the number of people you can take from failed cultures before your own culture fails [...]

Well, this is nauseatingly dumb and I was all set to tear it apart... Then I saw Billi's pro-Nazi post below and I just don't think I can deal with it.
Think I'll check out of this thread for a day or so.
Good Luck, Mario.

LHutton
September 20th, 2015, 12:50 AM
I think you'll find Nazis forced their way into other countries, rather than trying to stop people forcing their way into their country. And I think it's obvious that Billi is actually praising modern day Germany rather than Hitler's Germany, not that I agree with the political outlook of either.

Cultures fail for a reason, it's an unfortunate but indisputable fact and sadly people fleeing those cultures often forget to leave everything behind, whether it's people setting up Sharia Law courts, or idiots taking their daughters back to Africa for FGM. They somehow fail to recognise that their bullshit ideology is exactly the reason they ended up here in the first place, rather than remaining in their original country.

FaultyMario
September 20th, 2015, 05:55 AM
Good Luck, Mario.

Oh, I take no offense. I'm just running with the baton until I find the relay.

Besides, those Refugee musicians are really good and I get to slip them in every chance I have.

LHutton
September 21st, 2015, 01:51 AM
Well you've got plenty of space in Mexico if you desperately want to help them. Oh that's right, they don't want to go there. So effectively you're complaining about how others deal with a problem that doesn't affect you.

LHutton
September 21st, 2015, 02:05 AM
Just to put perspective on the scale of the problem. This isn't a case of a few Mexicans crossing into Texas every year, or even remotely similar. They don't even try to be evasive about it like Mexicans, they just cross the borders as if they have an automatic right to trespass.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e18_1442704082

Crazed_Insanity
September 22nd, 2015, 01:24 PM
Desperate times.

If your home can no longer support you... so you and all of your neighbors decided to move on to neighboring nations, you would actually just stand at the border and respectfully wait for permission to enter/cross?

I'd think it's more like trying to exit a theater that's on fire. People just want to get out of there as fast as they could. Yeah, it's very disruptive to the adjacent theaters, I'd hate to be watching a movie or a show and then have bunch of people walking around me screaming and yelling, but it is understandable that those people do that, right?

At least they're not zombies, but actual human beings. All I know is that if I were them, I'd probably be doing the same thing and not worry about whether if I'm illegally trespassing or not.

No easy solution there...

Rare White Ape
September 23rd, 2015, 12:09 AM
A few points I'd like some feedback/discussion on:

Has anyone got a clue on whether any of these reffos will be repatriated back to their home countries once things settle back down and it's safe for them to move back there? I'm not talking about the 'refused asylum' people, I'm talking about those who are granted residency or citizenship and are allowed to stay. I'd bet my last dollar that a majority of them do not want to completely desert their country and their heritage and leave it all behind (essentially giving up, which would be the complete opposite of what the nationalists and patriots who protest their arrival seem to think).

The reason I ask this is because I have seen a lot of people lament what they see as the permanent loss of the European way due to the sheer numbers of immigrants suddenly flowing into western Europe, and I want to see if they might be overreacting if, say, 800,000 people settle in Germany, then in five to ten years time 600,000 of them return home again at their own pace.

And 800k seems like such a huge number until you start to consider the tens of millions lost in WWII but hey...

The second point I want to raise is, if the above is true (temporary asylum) then why are the immigrants choosing to travel all the way to Germany when they could easily choose to settle in any of the nearby safe countries where they have an equal chance at asylum and assistance from their host countries? I know the main reason is that Germany's economy is not completely fucked like Greece's is, which is handy of you plan to live there long-term and find a job and support your family, but if you're just after immediate protection from war until you can go home, why the long march north?

LHutton
September 23rd, 2015, 04:35 AM
Desperate times.

If your home can no longer support you... so you and all of your neighbors decided to move on to neighboring nations, you would actually just stand at the border and respectfully wait for permission to enter/cross?

I'd think it's more like trying to exit a theater that's on fire. People just want to get out of there as fast as they could. Yeah, it's very disruptive to the adjacent theaters, I'd hate to be watching a movie or a show and then have bunch of people walking around me screaming and yelling, but it is understandable that those people do that, right?

At least they're not zombies, but actual human beings. All I know is that if I were them, I'd probably be doing the same thing and not worry about whether if I'm illegally trespassing or not.

No easy solution there...
They haven't stopped at the border of any country on the way either. They've already passed through 3 stable non-EU countries to get to Hungary (Turkey, Serbia, Croatia), let alone Austria. And it's not like they couldn't have gone to Jordan or Saudi Arabia. This isn't asylum-seeking, this is economic migration.

Given their inability to respond to instructions, they do have at least something in common with zombies. The solution when someone is doing something illegal and refuses to stop is well known and comes in several stages of severity, that depend on the response each stage receives.

LHutton
September 23rd, 2015, 05:14 AM
A few points I'd like some feedback/discussion on:

Has anyone got a clue on whether any of these reffos will be repatriated back to their home countries once things settle back down and it's safe for them to move back there? I'm not talking about the 'refused asylum' people, I'm talking about those who are granted residency or citizenship and are allowed to stay. I'd bet my last dollar that a majority of them do not want to completely desert their country and their heritage and leave it all behind (essentially giving up, which would be the complete opposite of what the nationalists and patriots who protest their arrival seem to think).
Not a chance of it. We've already seen how that played out following the break-up of Yugoslavia. The place is stable now but as soon as talk of repatriation came about, it was all like, "but this is my home now." And yes, they do want to completely desert their country, otherwise they'd have stopped in another country nearer their own borders.

The reason I ask this is because I have seen a lot of people lament what they see as the permanent loss of the European way due to the sheer numbers of immigrants suddenly flowing into western Europe, and I want to see if they might be overreacting if, say, 800,000 people settle in Germany, then in five to ten years time 600,000 of them return home again at their own pace.
The figures will speak for themselves. The migrants aren't stupid, they know when they've got a better deal. Same deal following WWII and I'll bet the same following the Vietnam War as well. You really have to think about this and put yourself in their shoes. Moving house is a pain right? Moving it several thousand miles is a real pain right? Doing all that to end up in an economically deprived shit hole, even without a war, or residual war damage, just doesn't appeal to many.

And 800k seems like such a huge number until you start to consider the tens of millions lost in WWII but hey...
Well overpopulation and resource shortage is a major cause of war. And in the last 10 years, the population of the UK alone has increased by 5 million. England has nearly 3 times the population density of New York, 10 times the population density of Texas and nearly 12 times the population density of the the US as a whole. And any citizen in the EU is entitled to go live in England with absolutely zero checks and balances. It causes problems, even if every migrant is a fine upstanding individual it causes problems. Transport planning, healthcare, education, energy, electricity and gas transmission infrastructure. You want green energy? That requires large spaces. Where the fuck would you like to put it exactly? New train line? Through the village perhaps? Motorways that simply don't work in rush hour etc. Ironically the biggest contribution to recent UK immigration has also been the biggest opponent against resettling these refugees in the EU - the Eastern EU nations.

And that 800,000-1,000,000 is not the end of it, that's just this month's lot. And if they get in then what message does that send to others back home? Anything you do to help just encourages the problem to grow. And it's honestly suspicious how that many turned up at once and didn't stop in any country on the way. Looks like every country on the way just ushered them on to the EU.

The second point I want to raise is, if the above is true (temporary asylum) then why are the immigrants choosing to travel all the way to Germany when they could easily choose to settle in any of the nearby safe countries where they have an equal chance at asylum and assistance from their host countries? I know the main reason is that Germany's economy is not completely fucked like Greece's is, which is handy of you plan to live there long-term and find a job and support your family, but if you're just after immediate protection from war until you can go home, why the long march north?
Well now you've hit the nail on the head. Most of the migrants are actually coming via land too. There are two main sources. Libya, where they cross to Greece and Syria/Iraq (the largest right now), where they go Syria - Turkey - Serbia - Croatia - Hungary - Austria - Germany. It's not asylum they're after, it's permanent resettlement and not one of them has actually even applied for asylum yet, because they haven't got to where they want to resettle yet. It's more like an unarmed invasion.

Crazed_Insanity
September 23rd, 2015, 11:34 AM
It's just like flood, except it's with people. You can't possibly contain them now unless you wish to mow them down with machine guns and really treat them like zombies?

This flood will flow to wherever they can have the best future... not everyone will get to where they want to go of course...

Anyway, for my family, my grandparents migrated from mainland China to Taiwan to get away from the communists. My parents further migrated from Taiwan to the US.

Personally, I really have no intention to return to China.

Some migrants may want to return to their homeland, but surely most would just stay at wherever is the most comfortable for them.

This unarmed invasion is partially due to mother nature giving them unreasonably long drought... and partially due to the west fucking with their region. The green house gases we emitted over the decade probably contributed to their drought as well... so the west really has a responsibility to help them.

LHutton
September 23rd, 2015, 12:22 PM
It all depends on how they behave when physically removed. The only drought in their region is one of commonsense not water.

LHutton
September 25th, 2015, 04:30 AM
http://newobserveronline.com/controlled-media-blacks-out-german-mass-opposition-to-nonwhite-invasion-2/

Controlled Media Blacks out German Mass Opposition to Invasion

The rally, attended by tens of thousands of ordinary Germans, men, women and children—accompanied by a smattering of other European nationalities—filled the entire city center, but news of this possibly biggest ever public opposition to Angela Merkel’s treasonous policies was covered in a highly negative fashion by some German media, but completely ignored by media outside of that country.

The German coalition government has been shaken to its core by the announcement by Bavarian Christian Socialist Union (CSU) party leader Horst Seehofer, who is also prime minister of that state, that he supports Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s move to close the Hungarian border.

The CSU is Angela Merkel’s most senior coalition partner, and Seehofer’s open split with her on the topic is the clearest indication yet of a potential crack in the German government over the issue.

http://newobserveronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/dresden.jpg
http://newobserveronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/dresden6.jpg
http://newobserveronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/dresden4.jpg

KillerB
September 25th, 2015, 01:33 PM
If Western Europeans want to keep their "Western European" way of life, maybe they ought to start having some fucking kids.

Crazed_Insanity
September 25th, 2015, 01:55 PM
http://newobserveronline.com/controlled-media-blacks-out-german-mass-opposition-to-nonwhite-invasion-2/

I don't quite understand. So the news we've been hearing are all basically just Nazi propaganda trying to show off to the world how awesome they are, but in reality, German people hate the idea of allowing that many migrants in their country just as the rest of Europe?

Videos of Germans posting welcome signs are all just paid Nazi actors?

LHutton
September 26th, 2015, 06:18 AM
If Western Europeans want to keep their "Western European" way of life, maybe they ought to start having some fucking kids.
Maybe they knock out less kids because they have a better understanding of the term 'responsibility' and also recognise the problem of overcrowding.

I don't quite understand. So the news we've been hearing are all basically just Nazi propaganda trying to show off to the world how awesome they are, but in reality, German people hate the idea of allowing that many migrants in their country just as the rest of Europe?

Videos of Germans posting welcome signs are all just paid Nazi actors?
A lot of them seem to be filled with the previous intake, i.e. immigrants supporting more immigration.

LHutton
September 27th, 2015, 01:51 AM
A little bit of rage but most of it makes sense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCOLcMqdpls&feature=youtu.be

Crazed_Insanity
September 29th, 2015, 12:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCYmz1fXOiU

Crazed_Insanity
September 29th, 2015, 01:07 PM
A little bit of rage but most of it makes sense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCOLcMqdpls&feature=youtu.be

This guy is saying socialistic Europe cannot take these poor people sucking on their resources... America being not as socialistic could. But guess what, America is pretty xenophobic too.

He also boasted about how West done a great job over the past thousands of year... but is very fragile can be easily destroyed by the stampede of these people...

If that's really true, then what is really so great about what the West has achieved? If a bunch of poor lowly educated religious people can easily convert the awesome Europeans?

Anyway, he also came up with a great solution, which is to have people privately sponsor/adopt these refugee families. But can individual families really do that? Perhaps govt can at least set up shelters... so people can go adopt them as pets until they get back on their feet. As for the unadopted families, I guess we can just euthanize them as dogs and cats.

Bottomline is that these people need help. Try to find ways to help. Bickering won't do anyone any good.

LHutton
September 30th, 2015, 12:37 AM
The help should be provided by the UN setting up safe zones near the actual place where the problem is.

The point the guy's making is that when you add an uncontrolled flow of people from a different culture, it fundamentally changes your own culture.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-26482599

Fragile things are always easily destroyed, that's the nature of peace. The point about using government money is that somehow funds need to be cut elsewhere, so where? Healthcare, education, sciences, arts...? The point being that a few people want to use other people's money to support refugees but not their own.

The other problem mentioned is that you just can't take everyone who wants to come, because in total, the world has too many of them.

And above all, what's now going on in the Middle East is the equivalent of what western society went through over the last millennium, where tens of millions died, and now it's their turn to sort it out for themselves without emigration and intervention. Simply taking people in, or forcing a kind of order on them doesn't solve the root problem, which is them. It only delays resolution. They have to change for themselves.

Crazed_Insanity
September 30th, 2015, 06:54 AM
If we don't need oil from them, I can then agree their root problem is themselves.
I'm pretty sure we contributed problems for them. Particularly their dictators.

LHutton
September 30th, 2015, 07:48 AM
If we don't need oil from them, I can then agree their root problem is themselves.
I'm pretty sure we contributed problems for them. Particularly their dictators.
But here's the paradox. We also contributed by removing them. Everything you do just causes problems.

We fucked Iran over twice as bad, deposed a democracy, set up a dictatorship, shot down an Iranian airliner and yet their country is a model of civility relative to their neighbours. So what gives?

Godson
September 30th, 2015, 07:39 PM
Re: culture change.

No shit. And more often then not, both cultures typically are STRONGER after the assimilation.

Get over yourself.

LHutton
September 30th, 2015, 11:56 PM

No shit. And more often then not, both cultures typically are STRONGER after the assimilation.

Get over yourself.
So why is the Middle East always at war? It all boils down to something you yourself preach about in the Religion thread. The Middle East contains a culture that hasn't managed to separate church and state, therefore any democracy ends up sectarian, which then promotes conflict. Those are the values being brought across.

Not to mention that overloading a country with excess population has zero chance of making it stronger, simply due to the extra burden on infrastructure. As for the 'living wage' many have babbled about from time to time, even less chance of that with a constant spamming of the lower end of the employment ladder. It simply exacerbates the rich-poor divide. Unfortunately many people push policies that aren't remotely compatible with one another.

Socially? Increased likelihood of terrorism makes the country culturally weaker. And yes, there is simply no way you take 1 million people from the Middle East without increasing the chance of terrorism, it's statistically improbable in the extreme. To put things in perspective, there are about 60,000 police in the UK, they all had known histories and were very carefully vetted and yet they still ended up with a few criminal arseholes among them. So when you take 1,000,000 people from terrorist central with no history, what chance have you?

JoshInKC
October 1st, 2015, 04:26 AM

Get over yourself.
Qft.

These Britons are going to destroy our Proto-Celtic Culture!
These Romans will change our Celtic Culture!
These Anglo-Saxons are going to destroy our Roman Culture!
These Normans are going to fundamentally change our Anglo-Saxon culture!
Henry Tudor is going to ruin our Yorkist Culture!
These Hanoverians are going to destroy our Stuart culture!

LHutton
October 1st, 2015, 05:16 AM
Perhaps you'd care to mention the number of people who died during each one of those experimental culture shocks prior to it settling down. Nobody cares to repeat that in the 21st century thank you, especially when the culture shock is coming from a less advanced source.

You might also like to reference the actual UK population and population density at each of those exchanges when building a case. Somewhat less than 65,000,000 and 406/km^2 I suspect. Energy usage per capita in 1066, 1714? CO2 emissions per capita? Air quality? Healthcare costs per capita? Education costs per capita in 1066? Traffic congestion in 1066?

You've also referenced a Civil War, which has nothing to do with cultural integration and missed Viking raids in the 8th century. Ho-hum, better luck next time.

JoshInKC
October 1st, 2015, 09:00 AM
....especially when the culture shock is coming from a less advanced source.Ugh, this is exactly the kind of ethnocentric bullshit that is so nonsensical it can't even be argued with

You've also referenced a Civil War, which has nothing to do with cultural integration and missed Viking raids in the 8th century. Ho-hum, better luck next time.
You're absolutely right about forgetting the Vikings (the persistence of the Danelaw is actually a really interesting subject) -- slipped through the cracks with getting all the quote tags organized. But I also skipped over the stuff like Oswald Christianizing the North. The whole thing about cultural change and integration is that its' happening literally all the time. It just tends to be a big deal to some people only when something seems like a big change, or just as often, when the incoming population is browner than the accepted standard for a region.
Get over it. There is no such thing as a static and fixed "English" culture any more than there is a static, fixed "American" culture. -- It just seems that way if you take an extremely short and cursory view of history. Cultural change is just a thing, neither good nor bad. Most everything you might love and enjoy comes from some flavour of cultural change, you just weren't around to be scared and uncomfortable when it happened.

Also - I do not accept the concept of correction related to Civil Wars. Henry Tudor (or Harri Twydur/Tudur if you prefer) was raised by the Welsh people in Wales and largely descended from Welsh aristocrats (he was also a double bastard with a piss-weak claim to the throne, not that that especially matters at this late date). So I feel pretty good about suggesting that he was not "English," whatever that means.

LHutton
October 1st, 2015, 10:49 AM
Ugh, this is exactly the kind of ethnocentric bullshit that is so nonsensical it can't even be argued with
Okay, what new scientific developments have come out of the Middle East in the last century?

You're absolutely right about forgetting the Vikings (the persistence of the Danelaw is actually a really interesting subject) -- slipped through the cracks with getting all the quote tags organized. But I also skipped over the stuff like Oswald Christianizing the North. The whole thing about cultural change and integration is that its' happening literally all the time. It just tends to be a big deal to some people only when something seems like a big change, or just as often, when the incoming population is browner than the accepted standard for a region.
It's a big deal because in all the examples you gave, loads of people were killed. So from your blase historical perspective, if the UK was overran with people from the Middle East and they killed a load of people and took over a la Vikings, Normans etc., the culture would be better for it? Yeah, your posts really have zero logic. Personally I think that would just make 'the culture' (or lack of it) shit really fast.

Get over it. There is no such thing as a static and fixed "English" culture any more than there is a static, fixed "American" culture. -- It just seems that way if you take an extremely short and cursory view of history. Cultural change is just a thing, neither good nor bad. Most everything you might love and enjoy comes from some flavour of cultural change, you just weren't around to be scared and uncomfortable when it happened.
Says who? If that's the way the majority wants it, who are the left to dictate to them? Yes, extra cultures in small doses add flavour and the amount that can be added depends on the culture. Extremely small doses are often required, especially when it's from terrorist hotspots.

Also - I do not accept the concept of correction related to Civil Wars. Henry Tudor (or Harri Twydur/Tudur if you prefer) was raised by the Welsh people in Wales and largely descended from Welsh aristocrats (he was also a double bastard with a piss-weak claim to the throne, not that that especially matters at this late date). So I feel pretty good about suggesting that he was not "English," whatever that means.
Yes but he was British.

I note you've failed to address the issues of population density, congestion, healthcare costs, education costs, environmental impact, energy etc. So basically just another 'immigration is always right' because that's the way I'm wired regardless of logic response.

FaultyMario
October 1st, 2015, 10:56 AM
Trying to debate culture against a physical anthropologist. From a 7th grade logic.

Genius!

Godson
October 1st, 2015, 12:28 PM
.So why is the Middle East always at war? It all boils down to something you yourself preach about in the Religion thread. The Middle East contains a culture that hasn't managed to separate church and state, therefore any democracy ends up sectarian, which then promotes conflict. Those are the values being brought across.

Again. I have not said these things. So check your fucking facts.

Better yet, don't. Just shut your ethnocentric, racist, bigoted mouth the fuck up. You continue to spew bullshit and accuse people about things they have not said.

Fuck off clown.

JoshInKC
October 1st, 2015, 12:29 PM
Okay, what new scientific developments have come out of the Middle East in the last century?I would imagine there are more than a few, but that's irrelevant. Viewing "progress" as a series of stages and steps that all lead to a single destination, which in this case seems to be a western-style capitalist democracy, is wildly ethnocentric - Which was my point.

It's a big deal because in all the examples you gave, loads of people were killed. So from your blase historical perspective, if the UK was overran with people from the Middle East and they killed a load of people and took over a la Vikings, Normans etc., the culture would be better for it? Yeah, your posts really have zero logic. Personally I think that would just make 'the culture' (or lack of it) shit really fast.Actually, not that many people tend to die in these scenarios, outside of organized armies, etc. Most of them end up functionally the same as the Norman Conquest -- The people in charge get killed or are deposed, new people get put in charge and bring some of their culture along with them, and within a few generations everybody's got some french words in their vocabulary and maybe a new style of pottery. The image most people have of a fleet landing and disgorging crowds of axe swinging lunatics burning down a village and putting everyone to the sword only tended to really happen on the small scale, and pretty much never in the context of immigration.*
In more recent scenarios, it tends to work out as the Irish & Germans & Italians did in the latter half of the 19th century. Everybody spends a few years screaming and panicking about how "They're swamping our shores! They answer to the Pope, not the President!" "They drink too much beer!" &c. Then in a couple of generations, it really all boils down to the occasional ethnic food festival and/or parade with lederhosen and tubas.

Says who? If that's the way the majority wants it, who are the left to dictate to them? Yes, extra cultures in small doses add flavour and the amount that can be added depends on the culture. Extremely small doses are often required, especially when it's from terrorist hotspots.I'm really not sure what your 'Says who?' is in response to. I suspect its in relation to the idea that culture is not static -- If so, I don't even know how to respond. If culture were fixed, then I have no idea how literally anything has ever happened without "destroying" every culture it touched.
Also, "Who are the left to dictate"? Its really not an issue of "Left" or "Right," its more along the lines of opposition to Whiggish nationalism. Who are you to determine how small or large a dose of those 'flavourful' orientals is needed or wanted? Oh wait, are you Roderick Spode (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roderick_Spode)?

Yes but he was British. So we're pretending that "British" means/meant something beyond geography now? And what, pray tell, might that be?

I note you've failed to address the issues of population density, congestion, healthcare costs, education costs, environmental impact, energy etc. So basically just another 'immigration is always right' because that's the way I'm wired regardless of logic response.
Here's the thing - All of that will come out in the wash. In our increasingly connected world (ugh- I hate that phrase, but it seems necessary) You're going to pay for it one way or the other, and so am I, and so is mario, and Billi, and rich, and even Roofer. &c. &c. In fact, pretty much everyone outside of the Sentinelese will have some kind of distant knock-on effects. That's how the world works. You worry about population density? I promise, if Britain gets too over-populated, people will leave. Healthcare costs? Well, from what I can tell over here, your own elected officials are doing their level best to drive those costs up for you before any immigrants can have anything to do with it. Congestion is a sonofabitch, and a really difficult thing to deal with, but again, if its too much of a problem, people will leave. That is what people have nearly always done. Shit gets bad somewhere, a portion of the population tries to go somewhere else where things seem better.

And, in closing- No, immigration is not "always right," but its also not wrong. It just is. People will always want what they perceive as a better option at the moment. My ancestors took those options, and so did yours. It's just that you and I weren't on the receiving end of those migrations. Try to think of it that way.

* - This is of course aside from European Colonialism in the Americas and Australia. Very different situation, unless you assume that these Syrian refugees are carrying some variety of Super Smallpox.

FaultyMario
October 1st, 2015, 07:03 PM
Israel was not always a theocracy, but they needed Rabin killed in order to achieve it.

LHutton
October 2nd, 2015, 12:49 AM
Again. I have not said these things. So check your fucking facts.

Better yet, don't. Just shut your ethnocentric, racist, bigoted mouth the fuck up. You continue to spew bullshit and accuse people about things they have not said.

Fuck off clown.
It'd be fantastic if someone could actually base an argument on logic rather than just insults and false accusations. If given 4 or 5 countries are statistically responsible for 5/6ths of all terrorism-related deaths, it isn't racist to point that out, it's simply a fact.

Israel was not always a theocracy, but they needed Rabin killed in order to achieve it.
I don't really know what Israel is. Technically Orthodox Judaism is against the current establishment of Israel because they're supposed to be without land until some major religious event. At the moment it's literally just a Zionist faction with no internationally recognised borders, aside from the coast. If you asked the UN to draw the borders of Israel, it would result in pen-induced stab wounds.

LHutton
October 2nd, 2015, 01:14 AM
I would imagine there are more than a few, but that's irrelevant. Viewing "progress" as a series of stages and steps that all lead to a single destination, which in this case seems to be a western-style capitalist democracy, is wildly ethnocentric - Which was my point.
When you use the term 'ethnocentric', please bear in mind that it isn't just my judgement, it's the judgement of migrants too, heck, why do you think they're coming here, even when we aren't the nearest country, even when there isn't a war?

Actually, not that many people tend to die in these scenarios, outside of organized armies, etc. Most of them end up functionally the same as the Norman Conquest -- The people in charge get killed or are deposed, new people get put in charge and bring some of their culture along with them, and within a few generations everybody's got some french words in their vocabulary and maybe a new style of pottery. The image most people have of a fleet landing and disgorging crowds of axe swinging lunatics burning down a village and putting everyone to the sword only tended to really happen on the small scale, and pretty much never in the context of immigration.*
In more recent scenarios, it tends to work out as the Irish & Germans & Italians did in the latter half of the 19th century. Everybody spends a few years screaming and panicking about how "They're swamping our shores! They answer to the Pope, not the President!" "They drink too much beer!" &c. Then in a couple of generations, it really all boils down to the occasional ethnic food festival and/or parade with lederhosen and tubas.
Just because all the pillaging and raping wasn't all documented doesn't mean it didn't happen. But actually it is documented, guess you forgot to look... again. Or did you think the Vikings were signed up to the Geneva Convention?

Re: Never in the context of immigration. Now you raise an interesting point. Those cultures mentioned were more advanced an able to invade. The current influxes are less advanced and unable to invade by classical means, so they have used the Trojan Horse approach and been involved in terrorist acts and many more attempted terrorist attacks.

I'm really not sure what your 'Says who?' is in response to. I suspect its in relation to the idea that culture is not static -- If so, I don't even know how to respond. If culture were fixed, then I have no idea how literally anything has ever happened without "destroying" every culture it touched.
Also, "Who are the left to dictate"? Its really not an issue of "Left" or "Right," its more along the lines of opposition to Whiggish nationalism. Who are you to determine how small or large a dose of those 'flavourful' orientals is needed or wanted? Oh wait, are you Roderick Spode (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roderick_Spode)?
So we're pretending that "British" means/meant something beyond geography now? And what, pray tell, might that be?
If a population reaches a point like Britain, where it is perfectly multicultural, but in a stable way, and at a high population density, who is the left (and big business) to dictate that we should experiment with that just for the sake of cultural mobility? There are certain positions you just don't want to move from.

Here's the thing - All of that will come out in the wash. In our increasingly connected world (ugh- I hate that phrase, but it seems necessary) You're going to pay for it one way or the other, and so am I, and so is mario, and Billi, and rich, and even Roofer. &c. &c. In fact, pretty much everyone outside of the Sentinelese will have some kind of distant knock-on effects. That's how the world works. You worry about population density? I promise, if Britain gets too over-populated, people will leave. Healthcare costs? Well, from what I can tell over here, your own elected officials are doing their level best to drive those costs up for you before any immigrants can have anything to do with it. Congestion is a sonofabitch, and a really difficult thing to deal with, but again, if its too much of a problem, people will leave. That is what people have nearly always done. Shit gets bad somewhere, a portion of the population tries to go somewhere else where things seem better.
That's mathematically dyslexic bullshit. Someone in Mexico is going to pay? How? Do you think any problem gets resolved by taking in immigrants? Nope, you're taking resources away from countries in the case of economic migration and moderate opposition in the case of asylum seekers. So you're basically just throwing money, not at a problem, but away from a problem and expecting to fix it.

People will leave theory? Well most just don't want to because they were born here, and I don't see why they should be forced into a position where they feel they should leave, just because the Merkel is insistent on spamming the place with migrants. Although a significant number have left for Australia actually.

And, in closing- No, immigration is not "always right," but its also not wrong. It just is. People will always want what they perceive as a better option at the moment. My ancestors took those options, and so did yours. It's just that you and I weren't on the receiving end of those migrations. Try to think of it that way.
When you get to 406 people/km^2 they have to be some damn good migrants to make it worthwhile and these are not the migrants we are looking for.

This is how ridiculously far left recent immigration policy has become. The fact that we even have to have a discussion about the following arseholes is simply ridiculous:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/608893/Khaled-El-Azibi-Naji-El-Maarfi-Mohammed-Abdalsalam-Libya-soldiers-asylum

THESE are the faces of the three animals who abused British hospitality to carry out vile sex attacks against women... and now they want YOU to pay for their asylum bid to stay in the UK.

Convicted sex attackers Khaled El Azibi, Naji El Maarfi and Mohammed Abdalsalam are three Libyan soldiers who carried out the drunken assaults while stationed at Bassingbourn Barracks last October.

After an unbelievably short time in prison they have now been released and transferred to secure immigration units, Cambridgeshire Police said.

* - This is of course aside from European Colonialism in the Americas and Australia. Very different situation, unless you assume that these Syrian refugees are carrying some variety of Super Smallpox.
By your logic, that was cultural improvement not colonialism.

Godson
October 2nd, 2015, 04:47 AM
Me throwing around insults is due to your amazing ability to say I have said things when I haven't. I bet you can't even tell me when my last post in the religion was. So check your fucking facts and stop with claiming I have said things I have not.

21Kid
October 2nd, 2015, 05:58 AM
Humans of New York shifts focus to the horrific journeys of Syrian refugees and migrants (http://www.vox.com/2015/10/1/9432133/syria-crisis-hony)

The journey is expensive, uncertain, and often fatal, as in the tragic case of Aylan Kurdi, a Syrian boy whose body washed up on a Turkish beach. That these Syrian families would risk so much speaks to the horrors they're fleeing, and to their hopes, however faint, of finding a future for their children.

My husband and I sold everything we had to afford the journey. We worked 15 hours a day in Turkey until we had enough money to leave. The smuggler put 152 of us on a boat. Once we saw the boat, many of us wanted to go back, but he told us that anyone who turned back would not get a refund. We had no choice. Both the lower compartment and the deck were filled with people. Waves began to come into the boat so the captain told everyone to throw their baggage into the sea. In the ocean we hit a rock, but the captain told us not to worry. Water began to come into the boat, but again he told us not to worry. We were in the lower compartment and it began to fill with water. It was too tight to move. Everyone began to scream. We were the last ones to get out alive. My husband pulled me out of the window. In the ocean, he took off his life jacket and gave it to a woman. We swam for as long as possible. After several hours he told me he that he was too tired to swim and that he was going to float on his back and rest. It was so dark we could not see. The waves were high. I could hear him calling me but he got further and further away. Eventually a boat found me. They never found my husband.https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-0/p235x350/12036606_1097477253659707_4245963233581599874_n.jp g?oh=3c2b4a1c78a80c43de51de2b691e388a&oe=56904970
“ISIS looks for any reason to punish you. If they saw me with my face shaved, they’d punish me. If they saw me with these jeans, they’d punish me. Two of them walked into my electronics shop, and they asked me why my beard was so short. I tried to make an excuse about having just returned from vacation, but they said: ‘Come with us.’ I begged them to forgive me, but they took me to the judge and I was sentenced to three days of digging tunnels at the airport. They told me that they’d come get me when it was time. When they came to my house, I was hiding, so they took my neighbors instead. Everyone they took that day was killed by American planes
Before leaving for Europe, I went back to Syria to see my family once more. I slept in my uncle’s barn the entire time I was there, because every day the police were knocking on my father’s door. Eventually my father told me: ‘If you stay any longer, they will find you and they will kill you.’ So I contacted a smuggler and made my way to Istanbul. I was just about to leave for Europe when I received a call from my sister. She told me that my father had been very badly beaten by police, and unless I sent 5,000 Euro for an operation, he would die. That was my money to get to Europe. But what could I do? I had no choice. Then two weeks later she called with even worse news. My brother had been killed by ISIS while he was working in an oil field. They found our address on his ID card, and they sent his head to our house, with a message: ‘Kurdish people aren’t Muslims.’ My youngest sister found my brother’s head. This was one year ago. She has not spoken a single word since
July 2015: Syrian refugee totals crosses the 4 million mark

The four years of fighting and shifting battlelines have been hell for Syria. About 250,000 people have been killed, and roughly 11.6 million people have been displaced from their homes — about half of Syria's prewar population. Of those, 4 million have been forced out of the country entirely.

These refugees are largely housed in overcrowded and underfunded camps in neighboring countries such as Turkey and Lebanon. With little hope of returning home, many of these families are seeking new lives in Europe. The numbers of Syrians heading to Europe have swelled in the past year and a half.
https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/vo7KHikIQhrWrW7CbMKRPxPkCkw=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4097392/refugees-fpo5.0.jpg

LHutton
October 2nd, 2015, 11:43 AM
Me throwing around insults is due to your amazing ability to say I have said things when I haven't. I bet you can't even tell me when my last post in the religion was. So check your fucking facts and stop with claiming I have said things I have not.
Sorry but tons of people in that thread blaming everything on religion and then refusing to recognise the detriment of religion in mass immigration.

Godson
October 2nd, 2015, 04:11 PM
Sorry but tons of people in that thread blaming everything on religion and then refusing to recognise the detriment of religion in mass immigration.

Blah blah blah.

Take your apology and go fuck yourself.

LHutton
October 3rd, 2015, 12:01 AM
Blah blah blah.

Take your apology and go fuck yourself.
Apology taken and a wank had.

This map illustrates the problem perfectly. This is not a journey of asylum, it's blatant economic migration.

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/vo7KHikIQhrWrW7CbMKRPxPkCkw=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4097392/refugees-fpo5.0.jpg

FaultyMario
October 3rd, 2015, 05:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzHLPnGuVSQ

LHutton
October 3rd, 2015, 07:08 AM
It's amazing that when you live in a country that has taken in more immigrants and asylum seekers per unit land mass than any other in the world during the last 80 years, as soon as you say, "Hey, you know, I think we're actually a bit full now, all of a sudden someone gets childish and plays the Nazi card." Whereas other countries who haven't accepted nearly as many you don't hear a word about.

21Kid's story begins by saying that they were in Turkey. Therefore Turkey is where they should have sought asylum. What they've done is plainly illegal, that simple. As a hint to others, just to clear things up, when you do business with smugglers, it's generally illegal. Clue's in the name. What next? Break into someone's house and yell, "RACIST," when they ask you to leave.

FaultyMario
October 3rd, 2015, 02:17 PM
man, that's H4RDCOR3.

speedpimp
October 4th, 2015, 10:12 AM
You ever think that they just want to live in a place where there is stability and they have a chance for a better life and don't have to worry about being dragged away and killed by a bunch of religious extremist cock suckers? That might be sick and tired of worrying every fucking day if this is the day that they will be killed? You ever think that they are sick and tired of the bullshit and just want a better fucking life? Bueller? Bueller?

LHutton
October 4th, 2015, 10:58 AM
You ever think that they just want to live in a place where there is stability and they have a chance for a better life and don't have to worry about being dragged away and killed by a bunch of religious extremist cock suckers? That might be sick and tired of worrying every fucking day if this is the day that they will be killed? You ever think that they are sick and tired of the bullshit and just want a better fucking life? Bueller? Bueller?
They were already in Turkey.

Syria -> Turkey = Legal asylum seeking.

Turkey -> Germany = Illegal migration.

That's the way international law works. You can't just have people going to whatever country they please whenever they like. And I don't see why it's Europe's problem when it's all a result of US foreign policy and they have 1/8th the population density of the UK and far lower than almost any country in Europe. When you have illegal transport being arranged by smugglers there's real concerns about who's behind that and who they're bringing. Where does the smuggler's money go? ISIS?

Godson
October 4th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Move one block away gets you away from the violence?

LHutton
October 4th, 2015, 12:26 PM
Move one block away gets you away from the violence?
A) There's no war in Turkey.

B) Turkey isn't the only country they passed through on their way.

Either way you cut it, it's just illegal, plain and simple, hence why they had to use smugglers.

Crazed_Insanity
October 4th, 2015, 03:56 PM
It's illegal to run a red light. However, if police realizes that it's a medical emergency, he'll actually help you run red lights and gets you to hospital. 'Illegal' should not be the only reason we do or not do things.

LHutton
October 5th, 2015, 01:51 AM
Billi, Turkey is a democratic, secular, constitutional republic and a NATO member state. In terms of actual safety, it's as good there as it is anywhere in the EU and US. Implying that it somehow isn't simultaneously implies that a NATO member state is unstable and that all 78 million people in Turkey also have the right to migrate to the EU. It's a complete non-starter as a foundation for a pro-migration argument.

Futhermore, Turkey has roughly half the murder rate of the United States, and some EU member states like Latvia. Hell even Saudi Arabia does, in fact Saudi Arabia has about 1/6th the murder rate of the US, even less than the UK murder rate, scary huh? And they'd provided for 3 million refugees, funded by the UK among others! Again, it's economic migration we're seeing here, not asylum seeking.

21Kid
October 5th, 2015, 05:50 AM
So, Turkey is supposed to take 12 million? And you have an issue with 20,000? :?

LHutton
October 5th, 2015, 06:14 AM
So, Turkey is supposed to take 12 million? And you have an issue with 20,000? :?
The number is about 2 million in total from your picture on the last page and they have a quarter of the population density of the UK and it's relatively massive. The UK also funded well setup refugee camps for 3 million in Saudi Arabia (and in Turkey), which is one of the most sparsely populated countries on Earth (34 times less densely populated than England). And why should we pay twice, just because they turned their nose up at Saudi Arabia and Turkey? These really are some of the most snobby/entitled asylum seekers in history.

21Kid
October 5th, 2015, 07:14 AM
There are 2mil that are already there. Out of 4 million people displaced and 12 million in need of aide.

These really are some of the most snobby/entitled asylum seekers in history. And you know this from experience with them? :?
If your home was destroyed, would you want to live in one of the least populated areas on earth?

Crazed_Insanity
October 5th, 2015, 08:57 AM
Anyway, lots of Mexicans are doing 'economic migrations' as well and we Americans are pretty xenophobic about it too. And Mexicans aren't even Muslims! As an American, I'm really in no position to preach. Still, I think it's safe to say that some people want better lives and they'll do whatever they can to find it. I can't blame them for that..., yet I also understand the reality that we just can't accommodate them all. This is a dilemma for sure.

Best way to help is to help stabilize the region.

Unfortunately US loves oil and drugs from the regions and doesn't really love Arabs nor Mexicans. Sigh...

LHutton
October 5th, 2015, 11:45 AM
There are 2mil that are already there. Out of 4 million people displaced and 12 million in need of aide.

And you know this from experience with them? :?
If your home was destroyed, would you want to live in one of the least populated areas on earth?
Where's the 12 million?

Well it would seem that secular, democracies they pass on their way are not good enough.

Billi: The only positive aspect here is that Russia will have sanitised Syria within 6 months.

21Kid
October 5th, 2015, 12:01 PM

LHutton
October 5th, 2015, 12:11 PM
What's the matter? Too much reality?

21Kid
October 5th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Yup. That's it.

Godson
October 5th, 2015, 02:16 PM
Sanitize Syria of what? Herpes?

LHutton
October 5th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Sanitize Syria of what? Herpes?
Half-wit, Johnny come-lately terrorists, who think they aren't terrorists because they're not ISIS.

LHutton
November 15th, 2015, 02:56 AM
I rest my case.

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a508/sigmafour1/Terrefugees_zpsfta5muby.png (http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/sigmafour1/media/Terrefugees_zpsfta5muby.png.html)

Crazed_Insanity
November 15th, 2015, 07:29 AM
There's no guarantee refusing migrants will for sure prevent the attacks.

Russians also sanitized nothing.

No easy fixes here...

Rikadyn
November 15th, 2015, 07:44 AM
https://i.imgur.com/xqaYDrL.jpg

Godson
November 15th, 2015, 08:19 AM
These are the people the Syrians are trying to run away from. Fuck off Z07

LHutton
November 15th, 2015, 09:10 AM
These are the people the Syrians are trying to run away from. Fuck off Z07
Except the people they're running away from are coming across with them. You refuse to see any potential dangers.

Here is my view of the world:

http://media.web.britannica.com/eb-media/42/155342-004-0D62D4F4.jpg

Here is yours:

http://adamantineyoga.com/ay2014/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/rainbowunicornland1.jpg

When your vision is that unrealistic, it's no better than a religion.

LHutton
November 15th, 2015, 09:16 AM
>350 European civilians inside a week due to people in this region. A321 + Paris. It's damn unfortunate for the moderates among them, but I don't want my country to end up like theirs. No point f**king up Europe just because the Middle East is f**cked up. That's a lose for all races and cultures in European.

LHutton
November 15th, 2015, 09:27 AM
There's no guarantee refusing migrants will for sure prevent the attacks.
If we work on the basis that a small percentage of people form these countries are terrorists, if you increase the absolute number, the number of terrorists also increases and the probability of an attack increases. Maths 101. So take a million people from these countries and you have a small percentage of 1 million who are terrorists, assuming the terrorists aren't deliberately exploiting this loophole as a Trojan Horse.

Russians also sanitized nothing.
They've ran also as many sorties in 6 weeks as the US ran in a year.

LHutton
November 15th, 2015, 09:30 AM
https://i.imgur.com/xqaYDrL.jpg
Wow, so everyone who sees a danger with taking in a million people from the global centre of terrorism is a Nazi? And I guess everyone who likes motorcycles is a Hell's Angel?

Freude am Fahren
November 15th, 2015, 11:08 AM
What if we just let the Refugees in a little bit at a time?

LHutton
November 15th, 2015, 11:48 AM
What if we just let the Refugees in a little bit at a time?
Well the UK honestly has population density problems anyway that seriously affect transport, energy, healthcare and infrastructure planning. However for other EU states, in principle if they could validate the background of individuals thoroughly and rule out terrorist links then that wouldn't be too bad. Right now it's just bum-rush immigration though.

Freude am Fahren
November 15th, 2015, 11:52 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lCuTuh-Twpw/Ud3MYNcM0PI/AAAAAAAANzQ/_d6gly9h_OU/s1600/gta-the-joke.gif

Godson
November 15th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Wow, so everyone who sees a danger with taking in a million people from the global centre of terrorism is a Nazi? And I guess everyone who likes motorcycles is a Hell's Angel?

Pot meet kettle you inconsiderate half wit.

sandydandy
November 15th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Well the UK honestly has population density problems anyway that seriously affect transport, energy, healthcare and infrastructure planning. However for other EU states, in principle if they could validate the background of individuals thoroughly and rule out terrorist links then that wouldn't be too bad. Right now it's just bum-rush immigration though. I think you missed the obvious Dockonomics reference.

21Kid
November 16th, 2015, 06:53 AM
Here we go again...

thesameguy
November 16th, 2015, 09:19 AM
Yeah, but we'll move slowly, a little bit a time and we'll get way more done this time.

21Kid
November 16th, 2015, 10:04 AM
Does anyone else ever wonder if docksyde still reads posts here, and curses at us whenever we bring this up?

thesameguy
November 16th, 2015, 10:18 AM
I dunno... but some people toil their entire lives to leave their mark on society while he did it pretty early on... kudos!

mk
November 16th, 2015, 11:12 AM
Has any of you tried it in any commercial sector?

overpowered
November 16th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Does anyone else ever wonder if docksyde still reads posts here, and curses at us whenever we bring this up?That seems unlikely.

LHutton
November 16th, 2015, 11:40 AM
Pot meet kettle you inconsiderate half wit.
Unicorn meets rainbow.

mk
November 16th, 2015, 11:43 AM
Anybody remembers a document where 2nd gen. refugee camper(from Libanon or Jordan) was turned to a suicide bomber in few days?

Godson
November 16th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Unicorn meets rainbow.

I am pretty fucking special, and important. I also do more good in one day of work than you do pounding the keyboardin a year.

I'll read your halfwit racist posts when I am done saving the lives of children today.

LHutton
November 16th, 2015, 12:16 PM
I am pretty fucking special, and important. I also do more good in one day of work than you do pounding the keyboardin a year.

I'll read your halfwit racist posts when I am done saving the lives of children today.
Right, I'm a racist because I realise the aspects of security. You wouldn't have any children to save only for that security.

21Kid
November 16th, 2015, 12:41 PM

LHutton
November 16th, 2015, 02:14 PM
Pffft.

Godson
November 16th, 2015, 02:19 PM
Except I would have kids to save, you inconsiderate fuckstain. Keep claiming I live in the rainbows and fairy tales when I am elbows deep in blood and guts in the operating room after a hit and run accident. Keep claiming I am living a lie when I watch a kid take his last breath from a stage 4 tumor that has over ran thier body. Keep talking me about what I don't know when a fungal infection takers over a child's eyes and transfers into their brain and kills them.

Please, keep telling me I live in a false reality. When in fact my job is more real, and way more visceral than ANYTHING you see on TV, read in the newspaper, or hear about on the radio.

Please, tell me how disconnected I am, when members of ISIS have already announced they have people in the US who are willing to do similar acts as what has happened in Paris and in New York, when we have taken in a mere 1500 Syrian refugees in.

Please tell me.

LHutton
November 16th, 2015, 02:24 PM
Except I would have kids to save, you inconsiderate fuckstain. Keep claiming I live in the rainbows and fairy tales when I am elbows deep in blood and guts in the operating room after a hit and run accident. Keep claiming I am living a lie when I watch a kid take his last breath from a stage 4 tumor that has over ran thier body. Keep talking me about what I don't know when a fungal infection takers over a child's eyes and transfers into their brain and kills them.

Please, keep telling me I live in a false reality. When in fact my job is more real, and way more visceral than ANYTHING you see on TV, read in the newspaper, or hear about on the radio.

Please, tell me how disconnected I am, when members of ISIS have already announced they have people in the US who are willing to do similar acts as what has happened in Paris and in New York, when we have taken in a mere 1500 Syrian refugees in.

Please tell me.
Excuse me but WTF does that have to do with the refugee crisis? I'm sure you do a great job, really I am, but your attempt to use it as a valid parameter in the current debate is entirely false.

I think your second to last sentence even proves my point. A small percentage of mass murder multiplied by a large number is still a whole shit-storm.

Godson
November 16th, 2015, 02:29 PM
Excuse me but WTF does that have to do with the refugee crisis? I'm sure you do a great job, really I am, but your attempt to use it as a valid parameter in the current debate is entirely false.

I think your second to last sentence even proves my point. A small percentage of mass murder multiplied by a large number is still a whole shit-storm.

Keep telling me I live in aa bubble

Unicorn meets rainbow.

LHutton
November 16th, 2015, 02:49 PM
Keep telling me I live in aa bubble
Keep pretending that all 'refugees' are poor civilians running away from ISIS atrocities and I will. Angela Merkel syndrome.

Godson
November 16th, 2015, 03:07 PM
Keep painting with broad strokes, white houses are boring.

Rare White Ape
November 16th, 2015, 10:35 PM
I rest my case.

Saying you predicted this is like saying that it's going to rain again one day.

The point of terrorism is to terrorise, and the reaction by The West(TM) is absolutely what is expected as the outcome. The West(TM) reacts, you play along as predicted and rally for More To Be Done, more military action takes place in the Middle East, restrictions are imposed on refugees, more of them become radicalised and turn into terror cells within Europe, and so-on it goes.

The terrorists are playing a game, and drawing you right on into it.

Do you want terrorism to stop?

Then stop being terrorised.

LHutton
November 17th, 2015, 12:17 AM
Keep painting with broad strokes, white houses are boring.
Well if you didn't try invade Canada, you wouldn't have had to white wash it to cover the fire damage.

There are no broad strokes here. I' never said they were all terrorists, just that due to the quantity, even a small minority could be a serious issue, especially given their provenance.

LHutton
November 17th, 2015, 12:24 AM
Saying you predicted this is like saying that it's going to rain again one day.

Not really, it's more like pointing to a specific part of the ocean and saying that some of it will fall as a monsoon in a specific location. it should also be noted that France has had two attacks within a short space of time (or more accurately 2 batches of multiple attacks). One may rightfully question whether that is linked to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France#Religion

According to a 2015 estimate of CIA World Factbook the numbers are: Christian (overwhelmingly Roman Catholic) 63-66%, Muslim 7-9%, Jewish 0.5-0.75%, Buddhist 0.5-0.75%, other 0.5-1.0%, none 23-28%.

Twice as large a percentage as other European countries.

If someone made a post suggesting religious people had lower IQs you'd be agreeing with it, but when someone points out a terrorist link, you're all like, "woah racist." Racist statistics.

The point of terrorism is to terrorise, and the reaction by The West(TM) is absolutely what is expected as the outcome. The West(TM) reacts, you play along as predicted and rally for More To Be Done, more military action takes place in the Middle East, restrictions are imposed on refugees, more of them become radicalised and turn into terror cells within Europe, and so-on it goes.

The terrorists are playing a game, and drawing you right on into it. [/B]

Do you want terrorism to stop?

Then stop being terrorised.

Nope, you've got things the wrong way round. If they're not allowed into Europe then they can't form terror cells in Europe, therefore there'll be less terrorism, less resulting Islamophobia and consequently less radicalisation of moderate Muslims. This uncontrolled immigration is as bad for moderate Muslims as it is for non-Muslims.

21Kid
November 17th, 2015, 06:02 AM
So you are going to stop 100% of everyone from ever entering Europe?

And you know 100% who all terrorists are, in order to stop them?

LHutton
November 17th, 2015, 07:46 AM
So you are going to stop 100% of everyone from ever entering Europe?
From the current conflict zones yes. There's certainly a very good case for stopping males over the age 15.

And you know 100% who all terrorists are, in order to stop them?
That's kind of the problem and the reason for the above being required. The issue wouldn't exist if it was possible to completely filter out all terrorists. Right now, all we know is that a whole shitload of people is coming from regions that we've bombed, which are also responsible for the vast majority of terrorism related deaths. A bit like giving a sex offender a beating and then leaving him with your wife and kids. 'Stupid' doesn't even begin to describe it.

21Kid
November 17th, 2015, 08:52 AM
Paris still would have happened... they didn't come from Syria, but from Belgium.

LHutton
November 17th, 2015, 09:47 AM
Not all of them. Two came in via Greece and a 3rd came via the Balkans.

http://gtxforums.net/showthread.php?1320-Refugees-vs-The-World&p=56750&viewfull=1#post56750

One came from Belgium that I've heard about so far but it's impossible to know the dynamic of the operation and whether it would have happened without the ones from The Middle East. It would certainly have been smaller in magnitude. Giving shelter to people you're at war with is dumb either way and ignorance is no excuse.

21Kid
November 17th, 2015, 12:55 PM
Exactly. Keeping out the refugees would have had no effect on stopping these attacks.

Jason
November 17th, 2015, 01:23 PM
A lot of these sort of events are from home grown converts, sympathizers to the extreme cause from a distance. It's easy to see why radicalization against the west happens, when we seemingly kill 50 civilians for every terror suspect we aim a drone/bomb at. This whole thing is a god damned mess with no end in sight.

Rikadyn
November 17th, 2015, 05:12 PM
If war is declared, and there is an acceptable amount of civillian casualties for our operations, then they need to be expected at home as well.

Rare White Ape
November 17th, 2015, 11:17 PM
Not really, it's more like pointing to a specific part of the ocean and saying that some of it will fall as a monsoon in a specific location.

OK, so, please then predict for me when and where the next terror attack will take place. Saying "somewhere white people gather in large numbers within the next 12 months" does not cut it. You simply do not know, and saying "I told you so" against an inevitability just makes you look like a halfwit imbecile.

it should also be noted that France has had two attacks within a short space of time (or more accurately 2 batches of multiple attacks).

Terror attacks take place every day in countries far from your mind. What a fucking cawinky-dink that two happened in France this year!

If someone made a post suggesting religious people had lower IQs you'd be agreeing with it, but when someone points out a terrorist link, you're all like, "woah racist." Racist statistics.

Judging by the quality of your posts in this thread, I'd say you sound like someone with a very low IQ. I don't care what religion you follow. You just come across as a fuckwit.

Nope, you've got things the wrong way round. If they're not allowed into Europe then they can't form terror cells in Europe, therefore there'll be less terrorism, less resulting Islamophobia and consequently less radicalisation of moderate Muslims. This uncontrolled immigration is as bad for moderate Muslims as it is for non-Muslims.

So do that and then what happens? Do you plan to keep everyone contained within their home country and it will magically fix the problem of maybe a thousand Europeans dying this year, at the expense of the welfare of 11 million people (who are also human beings yeah?) because you don't care about them and their lives aren't worth as much as European lives?

Or is it OK with you as long as they migrate to Turkey and Lebanon and Iraq and Jordan and don't go any further because they're all brown-skinned Muslims down there anyway?

LHutton
November 18th, 2015, 02:02 AM
Exactly. Keeping out the refugees would have had no effect on stopping these attacks.
What? I think this proves the exact opposite. The alleged mastermind was a Moroccan born immigrant who travelled to Syria and came back using the refugees for cover.

LHutton
November 18th, 2015, 02:05 AM
If war is declared, and there is an acceptable amount of civillian casualties for our operations, then they need to be expected at home as well.
Not if they can be prevented or at least reduced by stopping migration between Syria/Northern Iraq and the EU. And please don't pretend that terror attacks are in any way similar to collateral damage, the latter of which is mostly down to breaches of the UN Charter on their behalf in using civilians as shields.

LHutton
November 18th, 2015, 02:07 AM
OK, so, please then predict for me when and where the next terror attack will take place. Saying "somewhere white people gather in large numbers within the next 12 months" does not cut it. You simply do not know, and saying "I told you so" against an inevitability just makes you look like a halfwit imbecile.
Now you know if you read that properly, that I didn't say 'when'. The next terror attacks will likely happen somewhere in the EU in the next 12 months and will involve 'refugees' and recent migrants and radical Islamism will be the theme.

Terror attacks take place every day in countries far from your mind. What a fucking cawinky-dink that two happened in France this year!
And what exactly makes that comment any better than those of Ann Coulter. Way to show respect. Terror attacks do occur every day, and near 90% of deaths from them occur in the following countries:

Syria
Iraq
Afghanistan
Libya
Yemen
Somalia

So why are we allowing mass immigration from these countries? The very thing causing the refugees is the exact same reason it isn't safe to take them.

Judging by the quality of your posts in this thread, I'd say you sound like someone with a very low IQ. I don't care what religion you follow. You just come across as a fuckwit.
Judging by your posts I'd say you're a liberal extremist unwilling to accept evidence or understand circumstances that refute his ideology. The statistics aren't exactly in your favour.

So do that and then what happens? Do you plan to keep everyone contained within their home country and it will magically fix the problem of maybe a thousand Europeans dying this year, at the expense of the welfare of 11 million people (who are also human beings yeah?) because you don't care about them and their lives aren't worth as much as European lives?
Our own people are our priority, their people are their problem. Whilst NATO intervention unquestionably unbalanced the region, the only reason it did that is because a significant portion of the people there are radical religious fuckwits. Even without the terrorism their culture is extremely oppressive being extremely intolerant of females, homosexuals or those that are different, hence why no multicultural democracy succeeds there. The war is a product of their own failings as human beings and will cease when they have either rectified those failings or died. There is no reason for Europe to import their failings in the interim. Sadly some lessons have to be learnt the hard way. The Western world also went through its ridiculous patch many centuries ago and was left to fix its own problem. Many died during the process, but it worked out in the end and without interference, the Middle East has just started this journey in the 21st century it would seem.

Or is it OK with you as long as they migrate to Turkey and Lebanon and Iraq and Jordan and don't go any further because they're all brown-skinned Muslims down there anyway?
Or just because those countries are the closest, which is how asylum is supposed to function in accordance with International Law. And since some of the aforementioned plus Saudi Arabia and Qatar insist on arming the terrorists, I think it's only fair that they deal with the resulting mess.

LHutton
November 18th, 2015, 05:07 AM
Turkish fans interrupt minute's silence for Paris attacks victims prior to friendly against Greece in Istanbul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtMiwVpYAmo#t=118

FaultyMario
March 3rd, 2016, 04:51 AM
Rio 2016: Refugee team to compete at Olympics (http://www.bbc.com/sport/olympics/35710578)

Pff Idiots, even in sports they can't take on the world!

LHutton
March 3rd, 2016, 07:35 AM
Moved to this thread by request:

http://i.imgur.com/l1dZlEQ.jpg

It's only funny to you. Non-PC stuff can be funny, as long as it's clever, edgy, or says something new.

Your's doesn't. See the difference?

I'm not offended, just... disappointed. And I feel sorry for Joan Cornella, having people make poor counterfeits of his comics with bigoted or racist messages.

It's not only non-PC, it's also in poor taste. Well-trodden, small-minded, predictable, unfunny poor taste.
Taste is a matter of opinion but bear in mind that facts are never racist nor bigoted. If it was a comic sketch about a Catholic priest raping young boys you'd likely be fine with it but for some reason when a sexist, fascist, homophobic barbarian comes from the Middle East, rapes and murders the people who welcomed them/helped them or chops off the head of a child they're supposed to be nannying, it's bigoted and racist. I think they call that hypocrisy, especially when there's an entire thread dedicated to ridiculing Christianity that nobody's complained about once (except Billi maybe).