PDA

View Full Version : Forza Horizon Backward Compatibility

Boda Zen
August 24th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Forza horizon backwards compatibility is coming next week and it'll free if you have games with gold. Anybody up for some online road trips?

Cam
August 24th, 2016, 02:04 PM
I'll certainly download it if it's free. :)

21Kid
August 26th, 2016, 09:45 AM
I still have 2. But, rarely play it because no one else is online.

Boda Zen
August 30th, 2016, 07:48 AM
I have 2 also. I play quite a bit. I actually still have one. Just look forward to playing with the better controller. Add me if you want and we can play

Boda Zen
August 30th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Insert disc. Forza horizon is back compat now

Boda Zen
September 1st, 2016, 07:55 PM
So forza horizon has been really buggy. I just won a rivals event that gave me max credits, which is just one credit short of 1 billion credits. Buying every car in the game now.

Cam
September 2nd, 2016, 04:05 AM
Wha? Which rivals event? :lol:

I downloaded it last night, but did not start the game.

Boda Zen
September 2nd, 2016, 10:34 AM
The event was the Yokohama pro tune. But I did another one that offered me 800 million credits. Lost that one because I had to beat a lap time of 1/1000 of a second lol

Boda Zen
September 2nd, 2016, 10:48 AM
I was just offered it again in a different race

Freude am Fahren
September 2nd, 2016, 11:51 AM
Just loaded this up, and everything worked fine! :up: It's my first X360 game I've loaded on the XB1, so I had to download my profile, but after that, even my new wheel works great. I'll have to look for those glitchy events :D But the game will be put aside in a few weeks when FH3 is out.

Boda Zen
September 2nd, 2016, 12:05 PM
The game is actually working for me now too. No more frame rate drops and stuttering. I think because they took the servers offline. I am unable to upload my ghost, upload 1000 club progress, play multiplayer and unable to race legitimate rivals. Other people having these problems according to Horizon threads on forzamotorsport.net and @xboxsupport on twitter. Let me know if you're having these problems Freude.

Freude am Fahren
September 2nd, 2016, 12:14 PM
I did get the notice I couldn't upload after a race, but I didn't care, just assumed that feature was no longer available. Haven't tried anything else net related.

Boda Zen
September 2nd, 2016, 12:24 PM
I dont care about the ghost upload or rivals, but id like to play online and make 1000 club progress for the achievements... it's still a great game though. I like it a lot more than fh2.

Boda Zen
September 2nd, 2016, 02:13 PM
So Forza forums are lit up now with complaints. Seems to me its server overload. Once people stop playing I bet it will work again.

Boda Zen
September 2nd, 2016, 07:06 PM
Ive been seeing improvement. Still getting server disconnects though

Freude am Fahren
September 3rd, 2016, 09:13 AM
Been having problems today, whenever it tries to access the network for a leader board through a speed trap or something, it gets really stuttery, so I turned off the network.

Boda Zen
September 3rd, 2016, 09:57 AM
I talked to @xboxsupport on twitter. They said the proper teams are working on it.

Cam
September 11th, 2016, 10:17 AM
I've been enjoying it so far. The graphics chug for me when I drive away from the hub area where race central and the garage etc. are located.

Kchrpm
September 11th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Yeah, I get that issue, too, sometimes I'll just pause and let it finish loading.

SkylineObsession
September 11th, 2016, 08:04 PM
I had the billion dollar credits win screen too, but then when it changed screens and deposited my winnings, it was only like 50k or something. :( Got my hopes up for nothing.

The Xbox One version can also play online with people on the 360 version, as we found out the other day on NZ Gamer forums. Bit of a bonus. :)

Cam
September 15th, 2016, 03:20 PM
I always loathed the Ridge-Racer-style opponent-cars-are-magic-for-the-first-30-seconds.