PDA

View Full Version : Dinner with Foreigners Part 2

Yw-slayer
April 7th, 2014, 10:19 PM
Greg rolls by on Saturday. It's the first day of the week it hasn't rained, and has in fact been glorious weather all day. As we're driving along at around 6:30pm in Central, a grey Gallardo Superleggera and a 12C pass us on. On the left, another 12C rolls past. The rest of the evening is spent ignoring the usual various Ferraris, AMGs, and M5s that one sees around town on a similar day.

Good times.

IMOA
April 8th, 2014, 05:53 AM
And I managed to make my flight even though it was gate f'ing 70.

I'm in jindabyne tonight, absolutely brilliant drive today.

Yw-slayer
April 8th, 2014, 06:05 AM
Sorry about that mate, but yeah, you did!

That's what you get for flying Qantas though - CX would've probably had you at Gate 15. Anyway no need to worry given your Diamond/Emerald status.

Random
April 8th, 2014, 06:42 AM
:up:

Kchrpm
April 8th, 2014, 07:56 AM
Living the life :up:

Dicknose
April 8th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Jindy, my sister is working on me to head down this weekend.
You hanging around or driving thru?

IMOA
April 9th, 2014, 12:02 AM
YW - I was flying CX!

DN - I'll be back on Friday night. News for today is that the omeo highway between tallangatta and omeo is now completely sealed.

Dicknose
April 9th, 2014, 04:38 AM
I'll be down Thursday night.
But it could be late.

Yw-slayer
April 9th, 2014, 08:16 AM
Oh. Thought you were Qantas. Never mind...

Dicknose
April 10th, 2014, 06:08 AM
Road between coma and Jindy got bits that unsealed themselves.

IMOA
April 10th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Today I'm starting in my beauty, going over falls creek and down the other side, omeo-tallangatta road, Murray river hwy (usually I take Murray river road but I had a road safety discussion with a local member of the constabulatory on Wednesday so I'm going to skip it) then left and up to cabramurra then down towards tumbarumba via Elliot road and up to tumut for fuel. After that I think I'll be doing snowy mountains highway to cooma. If you want to meet up anywhere just give me a yell.

Dicknose
April 10th, 2014, 11:41 PM
Spent a few hours supervising my niece on day 2 of her Ls.
Hope the rain didn't annoy you on the drive.

Sounds like a great course. Long! On the bike that's probably 5 fuel stops!