PDA

View Full Version : The Brothers cut

Godson
April 28th, 2014, 11:15 AM
I saw this on a friends timeline...

Fashion based off of the Assassins Creed designs.

http://thebrotherscut.com/

I am going to order the shit out of things while they are cheap.

Freude am Fahren
April 28th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Some nice stuff there, and pretty good prices. I wish I knew which size to get since I'm always between M and L, I always need to try different companies out first to know if they run smaller or bigger.

George
April 28th, 2014, 11:56 AM
We see you have browser cookies from LL Bean and Lands' End websites. You are therefore obviously too old and unhip to wear these cool duds. Access denied, Gramps.

Hmmpf.

Freude am Fahren
April 28th, 2014, 12:01 PM
:lol:

Godson
April 28th, 2014, 12:04 PM
:lol:

Freude, the offer measurments...

Freude am Fahren
April 28th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Yeah, I see that, maybe I can find measurements of some stuff I have to compare. I don't actually know my own measurements, or how it equates to fit.

Kchrpm
April 28th, 2014, 01:32 PM
That stuff looks like it's designed to not like fat guys, SO I WILL ORDER IT ALL JUST TO PROVE THEM WRONG.

Freude am Fahren
April 28th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Ask them to send you some free samples as an official Button Strength Tester.

GreatScawt
April 28th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Bought a couple hoodies and a shirt. We'll see how well these fit... they look pretty badass, though.

Godson
April 28th, 2014, 11:11 PM
I really like the gray one, but a white collar? I guess that's what ya get if you wanna look good.

I enjoy the lines of the "dress" shirts

It seems I could get away with an XS depending on what the hell they mean by Shoulder measurement. It sucks being a swimmer with large shoulders and lean everywhere else.

Scotty, when you get yours LMK on fit and all.

GreatScawt
April 29th, 2014, 05:03 AM
You got it. I wanted to make sure I got something before the sale ended, because they are ridiculously slashed. They do have an exchange policy for things that don't fit quite right, FYI.

Godson
April 29th, 2014, 05:08 AM
You got it. I wanted to make sure I got something before the sale ended, because they are ridiculously slashed. They do have an exchange policy for things that don't fit quite right, FYI.

Yup. But like you, I'd like to get nice discounted apparel that looks badass.

thesameguy
April 29th, 2014, 10:20 AM
That's neat stuff, but I have a really hard time buying real clothing online. T-shirts, no worries, but anything I'm going to care to be seen in I really prefer to know what the fit & finish is like... :(

GreatScawt
May 1st, 2014, 06:54 AM
Order shipped. No tracking number, though.

21Kid
May 1st, 2014, 12:58 PM
I saw these elsewhere (fb?) previously and didn't click the link. I just did and they're actually a pretty good deal!!!
$28 or $33???

GreatScawt
May 1st, 2014, 01:33 PM
Yea, I'm hoping the quality is as good as it looks on the site. The amount they are slashed seems crazy.

Freude am Fahren
May 1st, 2014, 07:08 PM
From their facebook page:

The Brothers Cut Hi Cameron. These prices will definitely be in place for at least 2 months. Your plan of ordering one shirt and checking the size is a good one. I also suggest that you take your measurements and check our sizing charts

Posted April 26th, so there should be enough time to buy one, to see the fit and quality before splurging on a bunch (exactly what Cameron was asking, and they do say their sizes fit slim, so order big if you're in between).

I just did that.

21Kid
May 2nd, 2014, 11:14 AM
Nice! Thanks.

Freude am Fahren
May 2nd, 2014, 02:42 PM
By the way, I ordered just before posting that (around 11PM EST), and woke up to an email that it had been shipped the next morning :up:

It doesn't say anywhere on their site where they're based, but I think it's in China. That would make sense for the immediate shipping overnight, and the lack of info. I think they say 10 days for shipping. Should have ordered a couple days ago so I'd have it for my High School Reunion, heh.

GreatScawt
May 13th, 2014, 05:24 AM
Got my package. Yup ,came from China.

The hoodies fit... but pretty tight. I might see if I can exchange the one for a larger size. The other is juuuust about right.

I bought a shirt as well.... :lol: Did not fit. Even though I'm fairly certain my measurements were in line. Could be wrong. They don't have a size larger, though. So I need to figure out if they do a return policy for it instead of exchanging it.

Freude am Fahren
May 13th, 2014, 07:09 AM
Yeah, I got my shirt. Fit just fine, in a slim style. That works for me though because I have a very narrow frame. I was a bit worried -first about contracting something from the bag - then about the label that said XXL, even though I ordered a Large. I guess that was Chinese sizing.

As for quality, there were quite a few loose threads I have to trim and the overall fabric isn't the highest quality feeling, but I wouldn't call it low quality either. We'll see after it goes through the wash.

21Kid
May 13th, 2014, 07:16 AM
Did anyone get any of the dress shirts?

GreatScawt
May 13th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Yeah, I got my shirt. Fit just fine, in a slim style. That works for me though because I have a very narrow frame. I was a bit worried -first about contracting something from the bag - then about the label that said XXL, even though I ordered a Large. I guess that was Chinese sizing.

As for quality, there were quite a few loose threads I have to trim and the overall fabric isn't the highest quality feeling, but I wouldn't call it low quality either. We'll see after it goes through the wash.

Yeah, they mentioned in the FAQs about the XXL -> L thing. Definitely the azn fit :lol:

Russ, you want my shirt? I got a large, in black: http://thebrotherscut.com/products/mens-casual-fashion-stylish-slim-fit-dress-shirt-s9
Lemme know and I'll send it your way.
I have no idea why I thought I could fit into it :lol:

Bill, no, I considered it, but glad I didn't. What I got is close, but technically not a dress shirt, I don't think. Same kind of material, though.

Yw-slayer
May 14th, 2014, 01:53 AM
Nice #humblebrag, Tyler.

Godson
May 14th, 2014, 10:02 AM
What'd I do this time?

Yw-slayer
May 14th, 2014, 07:34 PM
It sucks being a swimmer with large shoulders and lean everywhere else.

This.

Godson
May 14th, 2014, 08:51 PM
This.

Ah, well...try buying clothes with a 6'4" arms span and 160lbs. Specifically long sleeves.

It fucking sucks. It really does.

Yw-slayer
May 15th, 2014, 12:07 AM
You a BALLAH, bro!!

Kchrpm
May 15th, 2014, 04:32 AM
Awww, poor baby :(

Yw-slayer
May 15th, 2014, 06:22 AM
#fitguyproblems

21Kid
June 19th, 2014, 09:44 AM
I have that problem with pants. :(

The sale is still going on... if anyone is interested. I wonder if this "sale" ever ends. :lol: