PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or are Canadian women cuter?

Sad, little man
June 16th, 2014, 07:39 AM
Seriously, am I just succumbing to a grass is always greener mentality here, or does anyone else notice this? It's like every time I make the trip over to Ontario, I'm just floored by it. They aren't necessarily "hot" in a conventional cover model sense, but it seems like almost every woman in Canada falls somewhere positive on the cuteness spectrum. There just aren't any people that aren't somehow beautiful!

I need to look into dual citizenship options. :|

MR2 Fan
June 16th, 2014, 07:54 AM
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Sad, little man
June 16th, 2014, 08:16 AM
:twitch:

Um, I dunno, do a google image search of "Canadian women". *shrug

tigeraid
June 16th, 2014, 08:30 AM
Seriously, am I just succumbing to a grass is always greener mentality here, or does anyone else notice this? It's like every time I make the trip over to Ontario, I'm just floored by it. They aren't necessarily "hot" in a conventional cover model sense, but it seems like almost every woman in Canada falls somewhere positive on the cuteness spectrum. There just aren't any people that aren't somehow beautiful!

I need to look into dual citizenship options. :|

You are correct sir. Particularly in Southwestern Ontario. This city is RIDICULOUS for hot college chicks.

Sad, little man
June 16th, 2014, 08:39 AM
Ok, just so I'm not imagining things. I go over there, and it's almost like I've gone to southern California or something.

I think there's some sort of conspiracy going on with US/Canadian border patrol officials. It's like some kind of Berlin wall of beauty.

Kchrpm
June 16th, 2014, 09:41 AM
Here is a dissenting opinion:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125267141

Google image search for "ugly Canadian women" does not just produce a gallery of ugly Canadian women, as one might expect, but examples do present themselves as needles in an internet-generated haystack.

And college towns are typically good for attractive college-aged females. Because college. I'm also typically of the "you notice what you like" mindset, and I remember you making nearly identical comments about your time spent in Cincinnati.

Drachen596
June 16th, 2014, 03:59 PM
KCH has got it.

you can't make a judgement of a state/country/whatevers females attractiveness by using a college town as your test city. the area i lived in down in Orlando was full of good looking college women. other parts of the Orlando area not so much.

speedpimp
June 16th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Montreal has the most beautiful women on earth.

Jason
June 16th, 2014, 07:01 PM
I've found that people tend to be healthier in other developed countries I've traveled to, and thus, more attractive.

However, go somewhere non developed, and you'll see a different story, even if they are healthy, it's likely they live an unpampered and harsh life, and don't meet "beauty standards".

TheBenior
June 16th, 2014, 07:05 PM
KCH has got it.

you can't make a judgement of a state/country/whatevers females attractiveness by using a college town as your test city. the area i lived in down in Orlando was full of good looking college women. other parts of the Orlando area not so much.
This. Go to parts of Chicago with college and post college age women, and they're loaded with attractive ladies. Go to the NW side, they skew older. Go to large sections of the South and West sides, and you'll see loads of obese black women.

Impreza
June 19th, 2014, 06:06 AM
Montreal has the most beautiful women on earth.

QFT. :up:

harper
June 23rd, 2014, 01:30 AM
I've found that people tend to be healthier in other developed countries I've traveled to, and thus, more attractive.

However, go somewhere non developed, and you'll see a different story, even if they are healthy, it's likely they live an unpampered and harsh life, and don't meet "beauty standards".

Pretty much this. Something to be said for the average American lifestyle being a downer in that regard.