PDA

View Full Version : War Thunder

Ali
June 17th, 2014, 04:54 AM
Couldn't find a thread dedicated to War Thunder and now it's out on US PS4s, hopefully there will be more folk here and on another forum I use playing. If you're on PS4, feel free to join my own squadron. Just hunt for 602 Squadron (a Spitfire squadron based in Glasgow, initially) and I'll accept your membership. Absolutely love this game, though when all your planes fall out the sky in flames, it can be frustrating. They've also recently updated the PS4 version to match the PC so everyone now has ground forces as well, and a few maps contain planes and tanks.

GreatScawt
June 17th, 2014, 07:22 AM
I think folks have been discussing it here
http://gtxforums.net/showthread.php?671-Flight-Sims

But this probably deserves it's own thread.

Ali
June 17th, 2014, 08:40 AM
My PSN name is o-Ali-o if anyone wants to join up as well. I'm usually the P63 that's falling out the sky with one wing and flames pouring out....

Can any mods add the missing "r" to War? My bad!

Drachen596
August 21st, 2014, 05:59 PM
Tossing this in here since i noticed it recently watching some play videos on youtube.

PS4 and PC have cross platform multiplayer for this game.

XHawkeye
November 8th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Started playing tanks since I couldn't get World of Tanks to work on my computer. Not any good but it is fun.

lostnight
June 20th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Now on Xbox One preview. Not free, 19.99 to start, severely harsh upgrade starting packages availeable. Not transferable from PC, sad for me, so very sad.🤬

lostnight
June 20th, 2018, 06:43 PM
But I got the 19.99 version. What the hell, my PC is old af.