Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ride - New Open Road Motorcycle Racer

Ride - New Open Road Motorcycle Racer

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/12/04/ba...=rss_truncated

Ride is being developed by Milestone Srl, an Italian studio credited with work on the MotoGP and MXGP motorcycle racing series.
    PS4/PS3/XBO/X360
    Get that weak shit off my track

#spurt

Just realized that we don't have the :jizz: face any more.

Quote Originally Posted by HereIsTheCity.com
    Players will be able to choose from over 100 motorcycles to ride across various tracks spanning the world of motorcycling.

Bandai Namco have announced motorcycle racing simulator Ride, which is being developed by Milestone s.r.l, the team behind the MotoGP series. The game will feature various options to customize both riders and bikes. Over 100 bikes across many manufacturers will be available to ride on tracks through the country, cities, and historical locations from the world of motorcycling

Four different categories of bike racing will be available - Superbikes, Supersports, Naked, and Historical.

Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Bandai Namco Chris Gilbert said: "With Ride, Milestone has captured the quintessential motorcycle racing experience, with a huge selection of bikes, tracks and customization. "With so much content, coupled with true-to-life racing simulation, motorcycle fans will finally have the next-gen racer they’ve been waiting for, and gamers of all stripes can experience the adrenaline rush of the redline."

The game will be playable during this weekend's PlayStation Experience in Las Vegas.
    Sounds like mostly track time racing -- is it really going to be open world? A Forza Horizon 2-esq experience with motorcycles would be killer (to me and, like, 7 other gamers in the world... ).

I think there would be more than that just on this board. But, it sounds to me like they mean on tracks around the country, city, and historical locations. They mention tracks multiple times.

About freakin time, whoo-hooo!!!! Now let's hope it doesn't suck.
    Last edited by lostnight; December 5th, 2014 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Sun spots

I'm sorry, I saw the picture and thought it was on an open road, I didn't see any other info.
    Get that weak shit off my track

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/12/04/ba...in-spring-2015

Press release is at the bottom...
    RIDE offers an intense and incredibly deep racing experience with more than 100 bikes from the world's most popular manufacturers, along with a diverse selection of circuits that range from city, country, and historic tracks from the world of motorcycling.
    "With RIDE, Milestone has captured the quintessential motorcycle racing experience, with a huge selection of bikes, tracks and customization," said Chris Gilbert, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. "With so much content, coupled with true-to-life racing simulation, motorcycle fans will finally have the next-gen racer they've been waiting for, and gamers of all stripes can experience the adrenaline rush of the redline."
    It would be awesome if it were open world though.

Wonder if it will have a "Build Your Own" mode.

I have the demo of their MXGP game and I like it a lot.