Thread: Garage...(scraper)?

Cool Garage...(scraper)?

Sure it's excessive... But, I like the concept. It just seems poorly executed. Why can't he just stay in the car until he gets to his floor? He should just be able to pull in, push his floor (enter a code, whatever) and just wait in the car until he's there.
    I suppose it's probably to prevent human error. So, he doesn't drive into the elevator wall or something.

But, still... That would be pretty cool, IMO.

Now that is bad ass.

My guess is the safety regs involved with a people elevator are much different than something that does not carry people.
    Get that weak shit off my track

The Porsche Design Tower is currently being constructed right across the intracoastal from me.

It looks like there is only one garage per floor/per elevator. Then again, I don't know of a better way to organize it either. Why do they all have to pull the car into the garage though? Why can't the owner just drive into the elevator? It seems like they are making it over-complicated.

That apartment though!!! so much want! The balcony alone is amazing. I'd never go inside.

Guessing it's because if you drive it in, then you're in the elevator, and they have to make the elevator up to code for having people in it. Knowing nothing about the actual elevator codes that exist, I just presume they exist and are easier to deal with if you don't have humans ever in them.
    Get that weak shit off my track

I'm also guessing that the car might take a bit longer than the normal elevator. Despite the timing in the video.

Needs boost?