Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nissan Sport Sedan Concept

Also- love it or hate it, Nissan makes the Juke.
    Which styling-wise is anything but bland and appliance like.
    -Formerly Stabulator

And the Juke can be had with a manual transmission and ~200 hp turbocharged engine.

http://www.nissanusa.com/crossovers/...ion.nismo.html
    Get that weak shit off my track

Generally speaking, I hate what they've done to the Pathfinder. We've almost had a Nissan continuously since 93'. (If you include Infiniti). This design, I really don't get. I view the Maxima as more upscale and better looking than the Altima. I preferred the Maxima as a RWD car, but of course you can get that with the Infiniti variants.

Looks like... a Japanese Dodge Charger?

'Tis sharp. I kind of wish the bikini roof would have connected over the front windshield. The fanny is a little busy but nothing bad; does look like a Volvo rear end, tho'. Needs new rims.

Quote Originally Posted by CudaMan View Post
    ?

Versa (Note and sedan)
    Cube
    Sentra
    370Z
    XTerra
    Frontier

Personally (and I'm not just saying this) I like the current design language at Nissan. It's clean without being too dull. This concept looks pretty good to my eye.

Current Altima would make a great road trip car. Those seats, and 38+mpg highway. Great combo.
    Ok should have clarified, I meant normal car, not crossover cute-utes or wtf-mobiles (juke/cube) she despises all of those. I'm still waiting on nissan to take juke engine in the throw it in a light rwd car.

Versa, I missed that you could get them in a manual in the low model. the soon to be FIL has a sedan, thing is appliance to the max, painfully slow and hideous to look at it, I would take a low mileage B13, B14 and B15 sentra over one of these.
    Sentra, I do like the styling, but again base model is the only thing that gets the manual, I cant bring myself to ever buy a base model anything unless it was to be a track car.
    370Z, I almost sold my xterra and 240sx for a nismo last year, but I couldn't bring myself to give up 2 for 1.
    Xterra/Frontiers are pretty much the same design as the '05 and will probably be going away soon, but I like that they still have the 6 speed in them.

I don't hate this concept, but it doesn't get me excited. I keep looking for reasons to trade the xterra in, but Nissan hasn't given me any good ones.

Hm, normal car you say. So you want an Altima with a manual then? I'm not sure what you're asking for.

Perhaps if they built this: http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/20/n...ncept-la-2013/

It would be great if they built the IDx, for sure...

Altimas with V6s and manuals are sweet. It's a shame they don't offer them anymore.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Quote Originally Posted by CudaMan View Post
    Hm, normal car you say. So you want an Altima with a manual then? I'm not sure what you're asking for.

Perhaps if they built this: http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/20/n...ncept-la-2013/

It would be great if they built the IDx, for sure...
    Haha exactly what I want, an altima with a manual, but that sentra is pretty sweet too.

The new pathfinder should have sliding rear doors and be called the quest.

Was riding in my dad's Maxima the other day, it's still funny when ~300 HP is used with a CVT maximum highway merge acceleration. Revs shoot up and stay there, everything just gets closer faster, from 25 to 75 quicker than you'd think.

Engaging and empowering? No. Entertaining? Yes.

I think CVTs work better with 6 cylinders than with 4.

Re: Quest. Oooh, burn!