Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152
Results 1,511 to 1,517 of 1517

Thread: Miscellaneous Stuff

Just noticed Graham Hill on the driver's side door of that pickup.

And in the midst of the passenger side, there appears to be a picture of Stirling Moss--looking somewhat "prettified".

Yup. Nope. Damn neat shit myself just watching that.

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    For someone who is just looking at seat time and not necessarily trying to win anything, which TNiA/HPDE car would provide the greatest value in terms of learning car control and general on-track profeciency:

211hp/2535lbs with an e-diff.
    174hp/2535lbs with a mechanical diff.
    Both cars are FWD 6-speed manual turbos of the same model, just different trim.

Given the relatively low weight of the car I'm wondering if the 37hp is worth giving up the mechanical diff. I'm told the e-diff isn't great and the mechanical diff is a big improvement over cars that do not have one. Would get some low level auto-x use and the aforementioned occasional TNiA/HPDE/TTNT use.
    If the e-diff is the type that operates the inboard brake to limit wheelspin, and not an "electrically smart/assisted mechanical LSD" for lack of a better term, you'll be better off with the lower HP car with the real diff. Particularly for autox.

Crazy. Just last night I took all of the Cooper S's off of my CG list and configured a JCW search . I might autocross with it to gain some experience in that discipline, but this car would see most competition use in Time Trials.

I'm wholly undecided and just window shopping, so accepting all feedback. Thanks!