Page 146 of 278 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2778

Thread: Miscellaneous Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Blerpa View Post
    What amazes me is the amount of people commenting that the Pagani driver is at fault.
    No wonder online simulators are shitfests.
    Person overtaking has to do it safely...
    Someone who is going slower (in a fast car) is obviously not that confident, dont dive bomb them going into a corner.

Even Max wouldn't have made that move!

I have to hope the Porsche had a problem, and wasn't just being overly optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post
    Even Max wouldn't have made that move!

I have to hope the Porsche had a problem, and wasn't just being overly optimistic.
    There's some pretty shit drivers in expensive cars, I suspect he was being overly optimistic.

I'm also hoping that the ones who think the Zonda is at fault never make enough money to be able to afford to take a real car to a real track and stick to online racing.

The Zonda driver may be a little slow but it looks like he/she is taking the corner in the correct manner. He/She is out wide and then is cutting across the apex and is setting himself/herself up for the next corner. The Porsche driver looks like he/she completely miss judged his/her braking point and decided to just stick it in there, where as if he/she was on the correct line then they could have gone straight ahead and used the access road for runoff.

It's gone from the internet but there was an incident at VIR that was about that egregious. The Mustang just completely forgot to brake coming over the crest on the back straight and boned a Porsche. The video is gone, but here is a screen cap of the moment right before impact:

Note the proximity, speed, and angle of approach. Yowza.

You crazy! That is a perfect killshot!

(Ed. Note: Our man in the Las Vegas CC Field Office made his way into the SEMA show that started today and put together a massive photo display below for this special edition outside of the normal posting schedule. Enjoy the offerings, there’s likely something for everyone!)

I may not have been able to get Media credentials at SEMA, but a contractor badge accomplishes much the same thing. Following is a large media dump from my camera. I don’t have any real details on any of these, but I “edited” my photo taking to include only the sorts of cars that I deemed CC-worthy. Enjoy!
    http://www.curbsideclassic.com/blog/...9-in-pictures/

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    be back in a few days, meanwhile I'll be glued to this site

http://oldconceptcars.com/