Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 4

I just looked at this game on Metacritic. Wow, so many bad reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    So many things to do, like wasting time on an internet forum.
    Takes 5 minutes a day to type stuff as a break. Can't do shit in 5 minutes in a game like MEA.

So many crash-to-dash.

MP matchmaking stopped working tonight.

I am disappointed that you can no longer use light weapons to get better than 100% recharge speed on powers. It was my favourite thing to create biotic and tech explosions every three seconds.

Well, I had an hour on this on Saturday, figured I've give the gameplay ago. Whilst Bec reckoned the graphics looked great, I wasn't so sold. Beginning mission just feels like something out of 1 or 2. I know there's nothing drastic they would have done, I just adored the world and the characters from 1-3. I'd already not liked anyone in the game before I started, and my fondness for the characters hasn't changed thus far. Hey ho - it's always good braking first contact rules and shooting first.

(Have I missed a bit where I can become a biotic character, a la the first games, or am I not given the choice anymore?

I got to choose "Adept" near the beginning. However, it looks like you can change your class any time, once you get a little farther into the game. Ultimately, I don't think it matters, as you can pick pretty much any skill anyway.

Bum. I don't remember seeing that at all, and I've ended up as soldier, which is dull. Was it when you created a custom character, before starting the game?
    Restart time...

I don't quite recall, but you can unlock and change classes pretty soon into the game.

It was in the character creation at the very beginning of the game. Wanted a biotic at the start, so started fresh, this time with FemRyder, who already has better lines than the chap.

Still makes me think of ME1...

I encountered a huge boss that can shoot through rock. After several unsuccessful tries to defeat it, I left it to go do something else.