Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 4

Junior Potato
    Yep. The whole damn studio has been shuttered and absorbed into the rest of BioWare. If what I'm thinking is true, it's pretty harsh punishment.

It's a shame really, Mass Effect was a good series for the last gen of consoles. I was never really into it myself but I liked the games for what they were.

Hopefully it can come back in some way in the future.

Killing and slamming aliens (preferably not the same ones) never goes out of style.

BioWare Still Very Open To Working On Mass Effect In The Future

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Hudson
    Yes! I love #MassEffect too much to not want to work on it again in the future. Thanks for the support - it means everything to our team.
    Tweet.

I'm well into the main storyline now. There IS something unsatisfying about this game compared to the last 3, and it's not character models or whatever. I can't really put my finger on it but I think it has something to do with the interface.

This game is $25 on XBL right now.

I'm always down for MP if anyone is interested.

I played this through again over the past few weeks. It has been long enough that I mostly forgot what happened in the story. I quite enjoyed it. Still plenty of bugs that will never be fixed. I hope to see a sequel someday, one they take the time to get right.

Having subbed to Origin Access Premium recently I've downloaded this and have been slowly making my way through it but I'm not very far as yet. Something about the animations aren't quite right but the faces aren't as bad as I'd read but they patched it not long after launch I believe? Will give a more considered opinion when I've played more.

I've won ME1/2/3 on ebay a few £ this week. Going to play through them all again then re-tackle 4, which I gave up on a few hours into last time.

That should be 2019 sorted

Sounds about right.

Alan, the faces are acceptable in that they don't ruin the game, but are sub-par for a game of its vintage.