Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 4

I spent almost 60 hours in the game I finished last week, doing almost every quest possible. Then I started a New Game+ with the same character. I took about ten hours to finish the game, only doing the priority ops. There was only one insignificant difference in the ending.

Spoiler:
    Captain Dunn died in the Hyperion crash on Meridian.

Not had much chance to play any more recently. Work, kids, Fringe, BFV and even some Division for the shields has been getting in the way. I have between Christmas and new year off for the first time in a decade or more so will have plenty of time to play

I looked this morning and ME2 and 3 are now available for digital download on the Xbone for $6 each, so I bought 'em.

Physical media is SO 20th century.

Over the past month or two, I played through the series. I was reminded why it is my favourite game.

I booted up ME3 multiplayer thinking I was going to solo a map. I was shocked to discover there are still plenty of people playing it.

I've just started up with a ME2 play-through, again.

The Cam-Effect. PLus, ME2 is a master piece. I didn't start at ME1 as I've done that game SO many times. Used the 360 DLC to start off my ME2 character correctly and will import into ME3 as I've only played through that once.

I figure this is the catch-all Mass Effect thread.

With the re-release of the original trilogy coming soon, it got me wondering about the future of Mass Effect. I have not been paying much attention to current developments, but I took a quick look. Casey Hudson left BioWare again in December. Not sure where he's going. There is an official short teaser for the future of Mass Effect. It shows the remains of the final conflict above earth. Then, it shows what appears to be Liara on a snowy world picking up a piece of N7 armour and smiling; could be Earth or Noveria. I did not really pick it apart. Apparently, there is a team already working on the next Mass Effect game, which will more than likely be in the Milky Way galaxy. I think with the lackluster performance of Anthem, BioWare is looking to (or EA is forcing them to) go back to the ol' standby property.

I was hopeful for a sequel to Andromeda. It may still come yet, but it looks like will be years out, if ever.

When you go to BioWare's web site right now, the first thing you see is something to the effect of, "Come work at BioWare!" Looks like they are crewing up. Dust off your CVs!

Andromeda wasn't too bad. I'd be up for another mass effect.

Looks at calendar... I figured there would be more news about the next Mass Effect by now--another teaser at least or something. It's been over two years since the last teaser.

I had a hankerin' for some Mass Effect recently, so I dusted off the Xbox and started a new playthrough last week. Not sure how much I will be playing in the upcoming days though.

Had something happen in ME2 that gave me a laugh. Grunt has several phrases that he says while fighting, including, “Worthless.” when an enemy dies and, “I AM KROGAN!”

During a fight, he started to say, “I AM…” but it was interrupted by an enemy death. He ended up proclaiming, “I AM worthless.”

I'm looking forward to ME 4. Andromeda wasn't the best. But I still enjoyed it. I started playing through the Legendary edition again. The 1st game hit the spot. But starting #2 I lost steam.