Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 4

Quote Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
    Problem with a co-op campaign, the story, at least previously, revolved around a single character.
    A single character that always had two companions following.

True, but then you'll have the 'But I want to play as Shepherd!' whiners. Personally I'd love to play as Garrus or any other Turian.

Andromeda will be released in Q1 2017. During E3, we were told... Andromeda would take place "hundreds of years" after Mass Effect 3— and important choices made in Mass Effect 3 wouldn't impact the new game's players.
    in an interview with Game Informer at this year's Gamescom, Söderlund acknowledged BioWare's Mass Effect series was one the publisher was carefully considering.

"What's changed is that there is proof in the market that people want it, maybe more than there was when we spoke," said Söderlund. "There were some that did it before, but I think there is even more clear evidence that this is something that people really want. The honest answer is that we are absolutely actively looking at it. I can't announce anything today, but you can expect us most likely to follow our fellow partners in Activision and other companies that have done this successfully.
    I wouldn't mind playing through the entire series again. My ME3 game was less enjoyable because somewhere I lost my ME 1&2 game saves. So, my character creation, the people I saved, and choices I made didn't carry over.
    It would be nice if they did something like BioWare did with Dragon Age, where you could pick your choices from the first 2 games and load them into the third, without having to completely play through it again.

OOOooohhh... I enjoyed playing MP ME3. I don't think I'd want to start all over though.

Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    MASS EFFECT 2 AND 3 NOW BACKWARD COMPATIBLE ON XBOX ONE

Nice! I'd be open to giving it a spin.

Nice. I was recently craving some Mass Effect. I'll totally play some multiplayer. I have to buy the games again though.

Only Mass Effect 1 is available for download at this time.

Should be today...
    Quote Originally Posted by @majornelson
    Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 are coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today. #HappyN7Day

My problem is I can't buy them through the Xbone store. Although, the IGN article hints that there may be remasters of 2 and 3. Swapping discs in 3 was annoying.

Should bought da PC version.