Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanfall

There's been no info released about the 360 version but since it's going to be converted by a 3rd party, I doubt it.

It almost never happens on any real-time game, even with the same devs it would shock me if they attempted it with all the other stuff they're trying to do.
    Get that weak shit off my track

I look at this and it reminds me of a faster paced Lost Planet... in a first-person point of view instead of third... and with jet-packs instead of grappling hooks.

Cool!

I don't know if it's enough for me to buy the new console though...

It's coming out on Xbox 360, too. #eventually #sotheysay

I don't think it looks that great. Mechs aren't my thing, and on top of that it's 6 on 6 with AI bots. Kind of like a FPS MOBA. It could be fun though if the maps and level ups are balanced

I believe that to be true Mort.

Because the game is running on the Source engine it really won't need a powerhouse of a PC to play. Hell my Son plays Team Fortress 2 which is also a Source game on a 9600GT which is a five year old card and wasn't exactly fantastic then either.

Yeah. I'm just debating if I wanna do this on 360 or PC at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by Schnell View Post
    I don't think it looks that great. Mechs aren't my thing, and on top of that it's 6 on 6 with AI bots.
    Game devs are still obsessed with the bullet-sponge "a few very tough AI that look gorgeous" vs "as many AI onscreen as possible". Path of least resistance (for them) as possible, I suppose.

Titanfall Alpha Confirmed by Respawn, Is Just a Small Technical Test

Quote Originally Posted by Softpedia.com
    After a lot of rumors, speculation, and reports, Respawn Entertainment has confirmed that Titanfall will, in fact, undergo a small alpha test stage in the near future, but that it's just a technical test designed to try out systems ahead of the game's debut on Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.

Titanfall is eagerly awaited by millions of first-person shooter fans from around the world and some received a special email inviting them into a future alpha stage for Titanfall on the Xbox One. While a lot of rumors floated around the legitimacy of the email, developer Respawn was silent.

Now, it's finally confirmed on Twitter that the alpha stage was real, but that it was just a small technical test on the Xbox One. The trial is limited to North America and participants are forbidden from sharing impressions.

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    I really want to be really excited about this game, but the fact that it's from a first-time developer backed by EA makes me *really* skeptical. What is the last genuinely good game EA published?
    Also, I wouldn't necessarily consider Respawn a first-time developer. They are the original developers of COD that left Infinity Ward after they had that huge fight.