Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788

Thread: Somebody stop me... (Gaming PC Build Thread)

Remember when you could stand in line on release day and still get your product, or even wait 24 hours and not have a line at all?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Junior Potato
    Remember life before the pandemic?

Pepperidge... um I mean XKCD remembers.

Apparently Best Buy is implementing some new verification/anti-bot tools:

Quote Originally Posted by https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/k2qa94/best_buy_is_combatting_bots_hardcore/
    Once you get it in your cart and check out, you have to enter a verification code sent to your email and once you enter that you have to enter a code sent by your bank thatís on the card youíre checking out with. Keep trying guys youíll get it!
    Get that weak shit off my track

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    I'll report in when I get the keyboard later.
    Keyboard is here. I haven't really typed anything on it yet, apart from this post and a few Google searches.

It's heavy. My God it is heavy. I guess it's meant to sit solidly on a desk rather than my lap. And it isn't making me type any better yet

One gripe: it won't pair up with the receiver for the mouse. I suppose it would be too much of a no-brainer for Logitech to implement a feature like this.

But at least it has dual Lightspeed and Bluetooth functionality, so I just connect with Bluetooth and I'm happy. I just won't have access to the G keys, which are used to program for features in games, because the G Hub software doesn't recognise a peripheral that isn't connected via the receiver, which would be another no-brainer I guess.

At least it is solid and seems to be built well. It has all the media stop/start keys and volume controls which I use a lot, so it's OK for an expensive keyboard.

No RGB lighting though