Page 81 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: Somebody stop me... (Gaming PC Build Thread)

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I've got a Z370 EVGA, shrug.

That said, I've never had a single issue with them, in over 10 motherboards.

I may go ROG this time around for something different.

Yeah, talked with friend of mine which is very well versed in cases, mobos and GPUs: he said EVGA is solid motherboard-wise and makes one of the best Z490 in the market, is just it is not much known as a motherboard brand in here.
    Things you learn.

It can be useful to learn about the facts before giving advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    It can be useful to learn about the facts before giving advice.
    Things that happen to living beings.

Just don't Billi.

2070 S arrived (it's the MSI Ventus OC GP), pretty satisfied by the bulk and so far (just 30 minutes in) from performances.
    The Zotac Mini (2060 Super) was very good, but this is stellar-like, at least for my 1080p 21:9 playing.
    It's ludicrous to see No Man's Sky go at 103-116 fps with v-sync off and everything in the setting activated and in Ultra.
    Minecraft Java still is heavy (with Optifine HD and shader mods) but 58-75 fps are good enough to play it LOL

2070 Super has been the best performance to cost card since it launched. I'm considering not replacing it if it runs Cyberpunk 2077 well.

Administrator
    Unsurprisingly, looks like the RTX 3080 launch was a clusterfuck. Nvidia's site never changed from "Notify me" to making the card available to buy, also never got the notification. It's 50 minutes since launch and it still says "Notify me". If you look for a category page, it says it's sold out, and I gather it sold out essentially immediately. Best Buy's search engine crashed, then by the time it came back they were sold out. Never even saw it become available on Amazon, and Newegg's site completely shit the bed.

As far as I can tell, everyone is now saying it's sold out, ebay is *full* of resellers asking nearly 2x the price, and nvidia's twitter feed is full of complaints - I haven't seen a single response to their "it's out now!" tweet from anyone saying they were actually able to get one.

I think I knew better than to get up at o-dark-thirty for this, but I still thought maybe I'd be able to snag one.

Junior Potato
    Ouch.

This might be a rough ride for a while, seeing as how we are still all on the brink of running out of dunny paper at any time.

PS5 pre orders have pretty much sold out for launch day across the planet too.

Good thing I have NO TIME to play any PC games anyway!!!