I just bought a Lenovo Yoga C640 2-1 13" laptop to replace my old Surface Pro 2 that would no longer recognize keyboards. It had been shutting off occasionally when put down on a hard surface, so having to use it exclusively as a tablet was annoying when I wanted to type out something longer.

Core i5-10210U, 8GB of RAM, 256GB SSD. The i7 model would've doubled the RAM and SSD for an extra $120, but that particular i7 is only a minor performance bump, and I figured I'd been getting on fine with my Surface until it started having shutoff and keyboard problems. Don't plan to play games (I've got a huge PS4 backlog), mostly watch videos, web browse and do the occasional productive work. I wouldn't have minded another Surface, but i5/8GB RAM/128GB SSD models were starting at $800 vs the $650 I paid. If I didn't have other things to buy, I might have splurged for a new Surface.

So far, I'm pretty satisfied with the Yoga. It runs nice and smoothly so far and the keyboard seems pretty nice for this price point. Lack of USB-C charging and soldered in RAM are my main complaints so far, but eh, at this price point, some corners get cut.