Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293

Thread: Somebody stop me... (Gaming PC Build Thread)

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I'm hoping to get mine in the next week or so. Still need to find a motherboard/RAM, which isn't currently being scalped (thankfully).

Got my RTX 3080 today. A couple of surprises - it's actually *slightly* smaller than my GTX 1080 was, and was perfectly happy with the same power connections as the GTX 1080. It seems to run *really* hot when it's pushed, but no instability so far.

I was running Cyberpunk at 1440, but now it's 4k with pretty much all the settings cranked to max and I get around 50fps most of the time. The lighting effects are bonkers, all the neon and screens look pretty damned cool, apparently due to the ray tracing. iRacing I set to max on everything at 4k and am getting 150fps. Flight sim saw no framerate improvement at all at the same settings I ran before, but apparently because it's CPU bound. I went back and made some changes and now it's 4k with a lot sharper imagery at the same framerate.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Nice!

I may (may!?) just install the 3090 (if it ever shows up), and eBay the 5900x (for MSRP). Again, may.