Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Google Project Fi Wireless Carrier

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I'm trying to justify an S7. But I think 7 bills is a bit steep, for just wanting a 200GB phone...

I was contemplating the Edge. But, the price is too steep for me.

My main phone died on me, I'm trying to hold on strong and just use my backup until the new Nexus is released. It'll be about 5 years old by the time that happens, though.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Ooohhh, I might switch my and my daughters plan now. So, all 3 of us will be on Project Fi.

Starting Tuesday, customers who sign up for the hybrid cellular/Wi-Fi wireless service will be able to add more lines to their account, the company said in a blog post. The new group plan can include up to six people on one plan for an extra $15 a month per line. This price gets you Fi Basics, unlimited talk and text messaging. And just as with the individual plan, you can add 1 gigabyte of data for $10 a month.

If you use less data than you paid for, Google refunds the unused data to your bill.

That's a $5 discount from the $20 starting price for individual plans. The group option also allows a "manager" --aka mom or dad -- to manage and track data usage from a single account. Managers can see how much data each person on the plan is using, and limits can be set so that the person in charge can pause data service if someone on the plan goes overboard.
    If I can sell my MotoX, that is.

So I just found out you can add up 9 devices to your google fi for no additional charge (except maybe the price of the sim card?). I'm still thinking about switching when my contract is us (maybe it is already, need to check...). And I may get a tablet as well.

It need to be compatible with t-mobile. What does that mean? Can any unlocked LTE device work? Or do I need to buy one from t-mobile directly?
    Last edited by Freude am Fahren; December 17th, 2016 at 12:29 PM.

Any unlocked LTE phone sold in the US should work on T-Mobile bands, and newer ones will work on the 700 mhz band they've been using to expand their coverage lately.

https://www.t-mobile.com/bring-your-own-phone.html

To check your device compatibility.