Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: DiRT Rally - Codemasters Release

So, Dirt 4 is out.

I don't know much about it, just saw it in the store, I'm still enjoying Dirt Rally.

And I'm reminded that I really, really don't like rally games. Always when I get a good thing going with a stage, there's some piece of mountain sticking out or I roll off the edge.

Then things settle and you get into the zen of it and nothing matters very much, and it is glorious, and I really, really like rally games.

Junior Potato
    Dirt 4 is apparently more user friendly than Dirt Rally too. This should mean more time for zen, and less time worrying about hills and rocks and trees.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Dirt Rally, and the challenges just make the zen more rewarding.
    And that feeling of oh fuck, this isn't going to end well, I would much rather be somewhere else, is quite a thing for a game to achieve, really.

You don't get that in track based racing games, at least not after you learn the circuits.

Junior Potato

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Only just got the first one, on Xbox One. I'm not a fan of the rallycross crap, i just want stages and nice scenery.

I suck horrendously at it (which is why i didn't want to pay more than $20 for it), but it's still good fun.

EDIT: Just found out D2 has New Zealand stages in it.
    Last edited by SkylineObsession; September 26th, 2018 at 07:28 PM.

Dirt is doable with a controller, but can be rather frustating.
    With a wheel, much more enjoyable.

If anyone is interested in a free code for this, check out Humble bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/d..._medium=banner

If you don't get a copy, send me a DM, I claimed one.

Junior Potato
    I've already got it on PC.

And PS4.

And on Xbox Game Pass.