Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Batman Arkham Knight

Batman Arkham Knight

PC Copy ordered, 25 with Season Pass, also The normal edition with Day one Harley Quinn DLC for 16.79!
    http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/batma...c-cd-key-steam

Really looking forward to this! I loved Arkham Asylum and Arkham City! Origins was OK, just felt like a rehash of City really but getting excited. Release is the end of June.

Very swish site here:

https://www.batmanarkhamknight.com/#media/46

I know Rocksteady is back at the helm, but after Origins I am giving this a wide, wide berth. Just not interested in guinea pigging Warner's game. I'll wait a while and pick up the GOTY edition at the end of the year.

Well, I had $65.00 in Dell credit expiring today and lacking anything else to do with it I preordered AK for PC. Hopefully it's good, OTOH since I had nothing better to do with the credit and Dell's selection of $65 merchandise is limited, I won't be too upset if it sucks.

This is fun! Batmobile is a bit weird to drive but loving Battle mode. For someone that doesn't like killing I think I've mowed down about a hundred people so far!

I got it on Steam, along with the first two (at <$4 a pop). Still downloading. What's this I'm hearing about the PC version capped at 30fps? That's pretty shite

Hopefully something buggy... all of the Batman games have been buggy as hell on day one.

It'll probably be a week or so before mine shows up... I guess the upside of ordering from Dell is getting the first play to include the first patch.

Yeah, I won't be touching it anyway, until I wrap up some other games. Now I'm hearing its not just frame caps, but the game just runs like shit, even on a good system... i7/970 type systems. They better fix it quick.

I remember when I got Arkham City and the intro would crash the game on my very fast system. I emailed support and like three days later they told me to turn all the graphics down. DAFUQ?

No problems here and can't say I've noticed the FPS cap causing a problem. Core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz, 8GB DDR3, Running from an SSD, 2560x1080 Monitor and a Nvidia GTX 780 6GB. It does use a lot of video Ram, although I'm not sure it's accurate. Apparently it's used all 6Gb I have Afterburner says!