Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 408088899091 LastLast

Thread: Forza 6

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    Can you set up a schedule on the Xbox GTXF club? Mondays @ 9pm, or something. Have it repeat every week. Knowing there's a set time every week would probably help.
    If there's a set time every week, I'm way more likely to participate

And like Carlo, I have time, just no skill

Oh, it's not released yet... Unless someone here has access to it.

Xbox One Insiders get first crack at player-organized tournaments

To set up a tournament, users will have to go into the beta Xbox app on Windows 10, go to the Club tab, then click Create tournament. Once the tournament is published, then players on either the Xbox One or the PC can join. (Note that the Xbox app in question is the beta app, an app that must be separately downloaded from the Windows Store.)
    Last edited by 21Kid; June 30th, 2017 at 06:29 AM.

Junior Potato
    I'm just bumping this thread so that it's up there with the FM5 and F6:A threads

A couple highlights from my stints in Saturday's 10 hour Road Atlanta race.

Full stints: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YJ8...3K_Q1oORMqVTh_

Edit: Got the right video in the first embed
    Last edited by Kchrpm; September 12th, 2017 at 03:02 AM.
    Get that weak shit off my track

I literally thought on Friday "Keith hasn't posted a race of his in a while" and then you sent the Twitch right as I left the house to go to my parents place. I'll watch these in a bit.

Raced a classic F1 series with the Eagle. Spa in the rain:

Been racing a bit of career this week in the lower series. I drove a RX-7 with minimal mods in one of the series. Rarely do I ever race a car in Forza and think, "Wow, this is a really nice driving car."

Raced the Caterham R500 event. What a death machine! I had to turn on traction control. I just could not get the power down smoothly with the controller. I had to attempt it several times to win with the AI set to above average, I think.

As a side note, it was the first time I actually noticed AI rubber banding in Forza. My best lap was a 2:23 until I turned on TCS. The best AI time was also a 2:23. After I turned on TCS, my best lap was a 2:18. What do you know, the best AI lap was 2:18. Before I pass the AI, they brake early and mid-corner. After I pass them, all of a sudden they're magic under braking. I know this is not news, but I do not play Forza very often and was reminded of it.

Started the Executive Heavyweights series. The first track is Bathurst. I am driving an RS6 Avant. I was drafting a Bentley down Mountain Straight out of Hell Corner. I attempted to bump-draft. The AI driver braked when I bumped him and held his brakes on as I attempted to push him up the hill and all the other cars passed us.

It seems they have disabled downloading custom, user-created paint jobs... Not that I ever used that feature.