Page 134 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1857

Thread: Gun control

(something half-submerged in my mind makes me think that in my house I don’t need a weapon designed exclusively for combat, either for sport or home defense—my German Shepherd is a much better platform for both)...
    This is another facet of rights without responsibility, or privilege without duty
    solid

To be fair to the German shepherd, I'd hate to see one being adopted by the same irresponsible privilege abusing owner....

It's probably not just our gun culture, but culture in general that's messed up. Otherwise we would not have Trump...

Administrator
    Dana Loesch, NRA spokesperson: "Any gun control measures should be left to the states."

The state of Florida passes gun control measures.

NRA sues Florida.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Fuck the NRA. They're not a legislative body. Their opinions and "ratings" shouldn't mean a goddamn thing.

That's the issue.

I hope more companies pull from them. Take their money away, and they can't lobby shit, and hopefully wither away and disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Dana Loesch, NRA spokesperson: "Any gun control measures should be left to the states."

The state of Florida passes gun control measures.

NRA sues Florida.
    States rights but only if it's the right rights.

Boy this, uuuuh, this stuff just writes itself, don't it.

https://splinternews.com/teacher-inj...n-i-1823762480

A California teacher accidentally discharged a gun while doing a firearms demonstration in front of a high school class on Tuesday, leaving one student with non-life-threatening injuries.

According to a statement from police, the teacher, identified as Dennis Alexander, was providing instruction on public safety at Seaside High School in Seaside, CA. Alexander, who is also a reserve police officer with the nearby Sand City police department and a Seaside city councilman, was pointing the loaded gun at the ceiling when it went off. The injured 17-year-old student’s father, Fermin Gonzales, told KSBW that his son was hurt when fragments from the bullet ricocheted off the ceiling and lodged in his neck.

“It’s the craziest thing. It could have been very bad,” Gonzales told the station. He said he found out about the incident when his son came home from school with blood on his shirt and bullet fragments in his neck.
    Last edited by tigeraid; March 14th, 2018 at 08:57 AM.

Jesus

That last bit blows my mind.

CA is reacting pretty swiftly... I used to be able to walk my kindergarten daughter to her class room before, but starting this week, the campus is now closed to all outsiders. I do believe I see an armed guard at the school's front door now. Just hope they won't have to demonstrate any guns at her school...

If there were some sort of attacker with automatic rifle, surely this guard will be no match...

Sigh..., can only do prayers for my daughter before anything happens...

Female Masturbatory Aid
    The only logical answer.

Ed209.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    The only logical answer.

Ed209.jpg
    Did the dog really eat your Homework? You have ten seconds to tell the truth!