Page 110 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1857

Thread: Gun control

Quote Originally Posted by TheBenior View Post
    Everyone should be anti-facist, but only those who can overlook the mass executions and/or starvation that accompanied every Communist revolution (except maybe Cuba) should be Antifa.
    Even using the label/term "anti-fascist" is technically a Stalinist label/term.

What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by YesMagazine.org
    One solution: Hold a counterevent that isn't close to the right extremists. The Southern Poverty Law Center has published a helpful guide. Among its recommendations: If the alt-right rallies, “organize a joyful protest” well away from them. Ask people they have targeted to speak. But “as hard as it may be to resist yelling at alt-right speakers, do not confront them.”

This does not mean ignoring Nazis. It means standing up to them in a way that denies them a chance for bloodshed.

The cause Heather Heyer died for is best defended by avoiding the physical confrontation that the people who are responsible for her death want.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Uh... from wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

BTW, I also wish to mention that 'thoughts and prayers' are pretty much the same as 'condolences'.

The hell it does. It means, let me feign sympathy, while simultaneously opposing any thoughts of finding ways to prevent such tragedies in the future, because honestly, I only care about myself and my rights.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    It's knee jerk reaction...protestors? Paid by George Soros, violent shooting? Anti-Fa.....have right-wing propaganda in their possession? False flag. White guy? Too soon to pass judgement/guns aren't the problem/let them mourn/not the time to discuss. Brown guy? DEPORT! Lock the borders! Travel Ban!

It's just SOOO transparent and yet these morons still fall for it

I was reading about how a good guy with a gun actually shot the guy as he was coming out of the church, but sadly this was after he had already killed 26 people.

Clearly, the good guys with guns aren't being proactive enough to actually prevent these types of things. I think the good guys with guns in this country need to start shooting a whole lot more if we're ever going to prevent mass shootings like this. Why was there not a good guy with a gun in the church!? At a minimum, I think every church should have a good guy with a gun stationed at every entrance, periodically firing a round through the door, just to keep away any bad guys with guns. I mean, this should be common sense. Good guys with guns aren't gonna do shit unless they're actively pointing their guns and shooting at things!

Administrator
    Ahh yes, the Duterte tactic.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    the problem with the "good guy with a gun" scenario is that the police/SWAT, etc. don't know who is the good guy shooting and who is the bad guy shooting

Not all heroes wear capes, some of them just mistakenly get shot by a SWAT team.

THESE COLOR RUNS DON'T TREAD!
    Last edited by Sad, little man; November 6th, 2017 at 03:56 PM.

https://www.theonion.com/no-way-to-p...s-r-1820163660

It's an upside down world, when the Onion is the most accurate press.

Texas gun laws are being put on the spot light. Air force has screwed up too... This guy should not be able to buy guns based on current gun laws.

There are already legal ways that could've stop this Texas shooting, but authorities screwed up.

GOOD BABIES WITH GUNS! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST! INSTANT ANSWER TO DILEMMA!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-c...crying-babies/