Page 137 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1857

Thread: Gun control

He probably remembered after hearing gun shots in the bathroom 5 minutes later?

Anyway, just laugh. Good thing we don't really have anything to cry about with regard to his guns.

Administrator
    Would you look at that, another mass shooting with an AR-15 variant. Waffle House in Tennessee shot up by a naked guy, 4 dead. Read that he was a white nationalist, but only saw that once so far, so that's far from confirmed. James Shaw Jr. saw an opportunity while the shooter reloaded to tackle him and throw his rifle behind the counter of the Waffle House, shooter fled the scene and, last I read, is still on the run and may have two more firearms with him.

I'm pretty sure the rule is that it's too soon to talk about this one, but now it's probably safe to talk about the Marjory Stoneman Douglas one now, right?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/22/us/te...ing/index.html

This white nationalist isn't that happy with Trump either. Secret service had arrested him before and has lost his state right to own guns. Guns were supposedly transferred to his dad but apparently dad gave it back to the crazy son... which resulted 4 deaths.

Moral of the story?

We can have laws that ban all guns.

Crazies will still shoot up people for a while.

Of course this doesn't mean we should just pray and do nothing, just saying gun laws alone won't solve our mass shooting problem.

2nd amendment for sure further contributed to the problem, but deleting it won't really solve our problems anymore... sigh...

For this particular case, I do believe they also need to hold the gunman's father responsible.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; April 23rd, 2018 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Would you look at that, another mass shooting with an AR-15 variant. Waffle House in Tennessee shot up by a naked guy, 4 dead. Read that he was a white nationalist, but only saw that once so far, so that's far from confirmed. James Shaw Jr. saw an opportunity while the shooter reloaded to tackle him and throw his rifle behind the counter of the Waffle House, shooter fled the scene and, last I read, is still on the run and may have two more firearms with him.

I'm pretty sure the rule is that it's too soon to talk about this one, but now it's probably safe to talk about the Marjory Stoneman Douglas one now, right?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/22/us/te...ing/index.html
    Is that the new rule? We have to wait (a few days) until the next tragedy, to talk about the last one?

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    Is that the new rule? We have to wait (a few days) until the next tragedy, to talk about the last one?
    that isn't a new rule, every time there's a shooting, politicians are like "it's not the time to talk about this, thoughts and prayers for the families" blah blah bullshit

How about them non-gun related mass killings?

What is up with people nowadays?
    Canada has no guns and presumably better mental healthcare, yet some folks still has the urge to just fuck up innocent people's lives. Why?

I know MR2... Never mind.

Okay, so INCEL was the culprit in Toronto.

Empowering the women more, these poor inbeciles get upset.

Just like when we empower minorities more, some poor white folks get upset...

Good thing Canada has no guns, better mental healthcare... and even legalized prostitution! But this "inbecile" still has the means and justifications to unleash his frustration...

INCELs would've had better luck practicing Doc Love's System. Mowing them down with a truck still won't get you laid!

Okay, I'll return this thread back to the regular gun program already in progress...

Found this interesting, from Wikipedia:
    During the confrontation, Minassian repeatedly drew his hand from his back pocket and pointed a cell phone toward the police officer as if it were a pistol. Officer Lam ordered Minassian to drop to the ground, while Minassian tried repeatedly to provoke the officer to kill him, saying "shoot me in the head!" when the officer warned him he may be shot. Lam then went to his cruiser and turned off its siren. As Minassian and Lam advanced towards each other, the officer recognized that the object in Minassian's hand was not a gun, holstered his pistol, and took out his baton. Minassian then dropped the object from his hand, went to the ground and surrendered to Lam. Minassian was arrested uninjured at 1:32 p.m

Canadian cops either have nerves of steel and very well trained or just very stupid.

Very low chance of this guy surviving in the US. Either the cops shoot him dead or he'll shoot himself dead or some bystander gun owner will shoot him dead.

Wonder what it's like in Canadian prison. In the US, surely he'll end up having some involuntary sex in there, but who knows, maybe Canadian prisoners are all very civil as well. What a difference a border makes...