Page 175 of 186 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1857

Thread: Gun control

Friend of mine was at a gun shop. Guy in front of him with his girlfriend got flagged when trying to buy a gun. Apparently like big red warning on the screen, red lights and everything. Clerk tells him he can't sell him a gun, but his girlfriend can buy it and give it to him, since you can gift guns without any kind of registration or legal stuffs in Florida. So she bought the gun and they walked out.

Sadly, this happens.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    'MERICA!

Whats the odds his flag was due to domestic violence...

Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post
    ... you can gift guns without any kind of registration or legal stuffs in Florida. So she bought the gun and they walked out.
    Why bother flagging anybody then?

Wonder how many states out of 50 are like Florida...

[edit] ok, guess majority are like Florida... except California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington and DC...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; December 9th, 2018 at 01:20 PM.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Why bother flagging anybody then?
    I like that that's your takeaway. Not "maybe we should look at that gifting rule."

Glad you like it. Btw, if we’re that serious about gun control, we shouldn’t just be looking at the gifting rule, we shouldn’t even have that rule period. Just go buy a dick’s sporting goods gift card. Absolutely no need for such rule. Even for an existing gun that I have that I want to give away, if I don’t really need to go thru that flagging system to transfer my gun, what’s the point of flagging anybody?

Anyway, we’re basically on the same side of the issue, I like that you still enjoy fighting me about it.

Administrator
    I'll agree with that. Apologies for misunderstanding where you going with the previous post. The chain is only as strong as the weakest link.

Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post
    Friend of mine was at a gun shop. Guy in front of him with his girlfriend got flagged when trying to buy a gun. Apparently like big red warning on the screen, red lights and everything. Clerk tells him he can't sell him a gun, but his girlfriend can buy it and give it to him, since you can gift guns without any kind of registration or legal stuffs in Florida. So she bought the gun and they walked out.
    Something, something, better gun laws.