Page 16 of 186 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun control

Quote Originally Posted by overpowered View Post
    A man practicing his open carry right was robbed of the gun he was openly carrying.

http://koin.com/2014/10/07/man-pract...robbed-of-gun/
    That's why open carry always struck me as stupid. I think it even poses problems in policing. Having a gun on your person as a cop brings all sorts of dangers even with innocuous crap like wrestling with drunks on a weekend and it arguably encourages it to be used in situations that don't require it.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    It took longer than I expected but yep, people are now arming their quadcopters with guns

http://gizmodo.com/heres-the-home-ma...are-1718138527

This is very bad
    That should be outlawed straightaway. Whatever need there is for humans to carry guns, civilian drones have no business carrying then.

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    We can take the enemy out before they're even a threat!
    Skynet Zimmerman edition.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    but seriously, I'm starting to wonder if drones should have a registry...just a list of people who purchased them, since they can be used for so many illegal things without much in the way of tracking the owners (from what I can tell)

I agree. I'd be half tempted to impose an altitude restriction too. Not to mention they're a potential terrorist threat.

I need to buy another shotgun for the drone situation.

Lord knows if pissed off my share of people.

Drones and such with weapons are already federally illegal.

I think there are already altitude limits on Drones, though it may only be within a certain distance of Airports.

I love the idea of drones for photography/videography, but they can be just so dangerous. I wouldn't be opposed to licensing to operate, registering them, and even having to file flight plans, or coordinate with ATC/air traffic, maybe similar to like when operating at an uncontrolled airport.

I don't know if any of you saw that drones caused a 30 minute delay in fighting a wildfire in CA last this week, which jumped an interstate standing dozens of cars, destroying a bunch. This apparently has become a serious problem for fire fighting planes and helicopters.

sorry to stray of topic...

I've been 'debating' with people on the NRA Facebook page on an article about how the VA is sending details of people who have had a fiduciary person assigned to them because they can't control their finances. I'm trying oh so hard not to troll, and I don't think anyone has twigged yet that I'm not even from the US.

Is that the Obama's taking our guns!!! (2015 edition)?
    You're wasting your time... They will never change their mind. No matter how wrong they are, or how many facts are against them.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/arme...-fires-weapon/

and the best FB reply to this story by far is: