Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials Fusion

Trials Fusion

Comes out tomorrow. If I didn't have class in the morning, I'd stay up until midnight to buy it.

I watched the trailer, and it looks pretty sweet.

Front end is really flashy--almost too flashy. Kind of annoying how Ubisoft has it's name all over it now. Gameplay is practically the same, which is good. Haven't got far enough to try stunts yet.

Xbox One only? Poop.

I am really digging Trials HD and Trials Evolution. Recently discovered DLC available for Trials HD - probably old news to you old Xbox vets but new to me.

Pretty sure it's on XBox 360 as well.

I don't have an Xbone. I'm playing it on the 360.

When I start it up, I get a "register" screen for Uplay (Ubisoft profile or something) that tells me that it can't connect at this time. If I try to connect to it later via the menu, it hangs on the connect screen and you can't back out of it.
    Last edited by Cam; April 16th, 2014 at 08:33 AM.

Cool. Thanks. I'll check it out from the 360, as I happen to have tomorrow and Friday off work. The video I watched said it was for XBox One but that might have been because the guy who made the video was using that. No matter.

Cam, I have you in my friend list and can see your ghost in Evolution - can't remember if there are ghosts in HD but I think I saw your times there as well. It's obvious you not only have mad skillz but also a bike that I haven't unlocked yet. When the race starts, you name flies off the screen to the right, never to be seen again! I gotta get one of those NOS-injected ones that you apparently have.

Yes, you unlock better bikes eventually. Also, Trials is one of those easy-to-learn, difficult-to-master games. I've played this game a lot. My brother and I had a friendly rivalry going to try to top each other's times.

I've spent hours repeatedly doing one track to beat my time, get zero faults or a platinum medal.

Apparently multiplayer doesn't work yet and won't for a while.
    Last edited by Cam; April 16th, 2014 at 09:29 AM.

Agreed on easy to learn and damn frustrating later on. I think the track called "Mother Of All Jumps" in Trials HD was the one that nearly did me in - it's the one where you have to jump way down a mine-shaft, almost, and then you're rewarded with a rocket boost. I kept trying to tip-toe down the upper landings until I finally got lucky and managed some kind of flip of the back wall of the vertical drop and somehow landed on both tires just in front of the rocket launcher.

I should correct my previous post and say online multiplayer is not available at this time. Local multiplayer is available.