Page 93 of 125 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

Junior Potato
    Yeah I played Asylum for a bit when it was a PS3 freebie. I quite liked it for the few days it held my attention.

The problem with free games is you're not invested in them, financially or emotionally, so you can easily drop and run to something else you're more looking forward to.

Administrator
    I hear it's very short, but I am having a fantastic time running around, honking at people and flapping my wings on Untitled Goose Game.

Junior Potato
    Yeah. It’s a ripper! So funny

Junior Potato
    Bit of random news: the PS4 remake of MediEvil has a demo and it's available now for a week. Get cracking!

Administrator
    lol

Female Masturbatory Aid
    That is fucking gold.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I had an idea for a game today..

Some first or third person action game where you do combat, maybe martial arts and gun-fu, but also have story choices that you have to select...and then once the game is finished, you get to watch a cinematic version of the entire game that you just completed with high quality action camera shots, etc. So kinda like what you can see in real time if you set it up in GTA 5 for example, but make a movie cinematic for the ending.

I don't know if people would be interested in that, or depending on how long the game is (maybe just remove traveling between areas from the cinematic, etc.)

Female Masturbatory Aid
    So, choice like: "punch in throat and steal wife" or, "roundhouse nuts and bang daughter"?

I may need help.

Alternatively, I've been fucking around with "Surviving Mars" (from Paradox, same company that did Cities Skylines, which I also fucked around with). It's something to pass the time. I bought it and Witcher 3 at the same time, but I've yet to install the latter.