Page 64 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

Administrator
    Man, this would not be the first Square Enix game that has had issues like that. I wonder how well it'll work with my XBox controller.

Have also bought Nier Automata but while The Division has the Global Events on every weekend this month I doubt I'll get much play time in.

Administrator
    It does seem a little poorly optimized. I know hardware-wise my PC wipes the floor with a PS4, but when I set it to max texture filtering, even the menus ran slowly.

It does seem to control just fine with my XBox One controller, though. No complaints outside of "my wife's plans fell through, so I don't get to play it for hours tonight".

Yeah, I had my eye on it, and was literally just going to ask how well it runs on your PC. As long as that community fix works, I may pull the trigger. Could be a good game to stream to the TV with a controller.

Administrator
    Well, wouldn't be a Squaresoft game without a 47 minute long intro level where you're not allowed to save. That said, ran fine at 4k with everything maxxed except the texture filtering, which I had to 8x instead of 16x, and controls just fine with the XBox One controller I'm using. This is without the community fix, I haven't installed that yet.

Junior Potato
    That intro is funny. It comprises the demo, which is available on PS4, and I played through it a year ago.

Then when I bought the game in January, I died at the boss fight and had to do it all over again

Very fiddly and hard to aim on PC with M&KB. Cursor is all over the place and sometimes when the perspective shifts it controls completely differently. I keep saying I will pick up a controller one day.

Administrator
    Oh man, it's even tough sometimes with the controller when the perspective shifts. A lot of times that works great, but sometimes it's just a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
    Very fiddly and hard to aim on PC with M&KB. Cursor is all over the place and sometimes when the perspective shifts it controls completely differently. I keep saying I will pick up a controller one day.
    DS4
    USB to MicroUSB cable
    Ds 4 Windows program

You're done. Best "investment" ever.

I can`t belive that I can recommend a Milestone title... but try out the Gravel demo on Steam, xbox or PS4.
    The graphics are a bit outdated but it`s a good and solid arcade rally game with tons of tracks, cars and paintjobs, events, it got optional damage and car setup.

I don`t think that it is worth 50 Euro but I was able to get a Steam key for just 23 Euro and this is the right price.

There will be six car DLC`s and at the moment there is already a Porsche DLC available for 3 Euro.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/558260/Gravel
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...o/bts855c13k21
    https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...AVELDEMO000000