Page 114 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1143

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

Administrator
    Just after talking shit about Activision, I got suckered into getting THPS 1+2 for my PS5.

I'm suddenly back in college again.

I've found that remake to be way harder than the original. Phil played it at my place a bit last year and I think he felt the same way.

Administrator
    I'm definitely rusty, though it's interesting how quickly my sealegs are coming back on it. Managed to put together a 125K combo on the second level, and remembering why I always picked Rodney Mullen - manuals into kickflips into grinds for days.

Definitely having a hard time finding some of the hidden items in the levels though. I don't know if they changed the layout at all or if it just looks so different that almost nothing about the level design is clicking with me.

Administrator
    I am really enjoying it though, and I want to advocate for a fancy-graphics redo of SSX.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I am really enjoying it though, and I want to advocate for a fancy-graphics redo of SSX.
    Agreed, if Tricky is included #Marisol
    Get that weak shit off my track

#Jurgen

#JurgenToMarisol

MLB The Show 22 coming to Nintendo Switch! Exciting!

Nate let me know, and also that Shohei Ohtani is the cover athlete. Hopefully there will be cross play for all versions of the game, but I wouldn't be surprised if they can't get it to work.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    So uhhhh Microsoft has just announced that they made a deal to buy Activision Blizzard and all of its subsidiaries for $70 billion.

The deal should see approval in 2023. They will own Call of Duty, Warcraft, Diablo, Overwatch etc etc etc etc. Language so far has dodged questions about exclusivity away from PlayStation or Nintendo, but going forward all of their games will be on Game Pass.
    Answered:

To be clear, Microsoft will continue to make Call of Duty and other popular Activision Blizzard titles available on PlayStation through the term of any existing agreement with Activision. And we have committed to Sony that we will also make them available on PlayStation beyond the existing agreement and into the future so that Sony fans can continue to enjoy the games they love. We are also interested in taking similar steps to support Nintendo’s successful platform. We believe this is the right thing for the industry, for gamers and for our business.
    https://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-i...sion-blizzard/

Junior Potato
    Good news

Microsoft has really turned it around for themselves in the gaming space in the last few years.

Pro-consumer moves like this are good for the industry, as well as their own bottom line.