Page 103 of 126 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1254

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

Junior Potato
    Konami shit the bed half a decade ago.

What did they do this year?

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Everspace 2 will likely be added to the library shortly. Still early access, but it looks like genuine fun.

I have Death Stranding on my wish list too, if for no other reason, to play once the new PC is built (maybe this weekend?). I have no clue what it's like, how it is, I just know it looks fucking gorgeous.

I hoping Stalker 2 is out this year as well. I played/modded the living fuck out of the first one.

Junior Potato
    If you have a new beastie PC then Death Stranding will be a walk in the park.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Got a call from the place I made my order yesterday. Supposed to ship this week (ordered 12/16, but was MSRP).

Need to pull the trigger on the rest of the stuff now.

Went a little "mental" with this one...

Junior Potato

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I love the "morgue", lol.

I would have very a very hard time resisting murdering everyone in the dance club...

BioWare is putting out a Legendary Edition remake of Mass Effects 1, 2, & 3 with all of the DLC remastered.

And they're fixing the control scheme from the first game.

I'm actually thinking about buying it. I played all 3 games separately, and loved them. But I don't remember how much of the 40 DLC (if any) I played. And they were all really far apart. It would be fun to play through the entire series again.

Wow. I bought one or two DLC packs. I think the only one I did not buy is the one with the Prothean character. In my case, buying a package like that would be redundant.

What was wrong with the control scheme in the first game?

Edit: Much of the DLC was cosmetic stuff. There were only a few actual add-ons that were new missions and things like that.
    Last edited by Cam; February 5th, 2021 at 04:05 PM.

Junior Potato
    A note on the DLC: the source code for one of the DLC packs from ME1 has been corrupted and can't be salvaged, so that will be absent.

Thankfully, I hear, that it wasn't exactly the most popular piece of DLC from that game, so it's no great loss.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I fired up Elite Dangerous again. Apparently, I've logged 75 hours in the last 2 weeks.

W
    T
    F