Page 50 of 126 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

Junior Potato
    The video said it’s out in late November, but it’s on the App Store and I’m downloading it now

Australia is the soft launch region. Your entire country gets to beta test it. Congratulations
    Get that weak shit off my track

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    Oh they will, they will. One microtransaction at a time.
    Heh FWIW I've never bought Shark Cards. I've only spent the money to buy the base game (once for 360, once for XBONE).

If R* would sell a 100 new Contact Mission pack for $100, I'd but that in a heartbeat. #shrug

Interesting insights on Visceral's closing: https://kotaku.com/the-collapse-of-v...ame-1819916152

A number of new trailers for Playstation games were shown at Paris Gamers Week: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...NoA2VYiLfzQPtx

My newest addiction is Spintires: Mudrunner (PC, PS4, Xbox) which is the successor of Spintires or just Spintires 1.5.
    But those 0.5 is really worth it and as a owner of the first game you get a 50% rebate for the PC version of the second game until December.

You`re a lumberjack and you`re okay, you haul logs all day? Then this game might be for you:

Grab your russian jeep, unlock the whole map and more vehicles, repai and refuel trucks and work out a plan and way how to pickup logs and deliver them to the saw mill.
    And if this is too much for you, you can learn more about the game in the challenges - and they are really challenging.

Getting from A to B takes ages, due to mud, rivers, rocks and hills.
    Don`t flip your truck when there is no tree nearby to use your winch, don`t run out of fuel, don`t lose your truck while crossing a river mouth or try recovering it with another truck and mind rocks that damage your truck or makes you contact with the ground leaving you helpless behind like a turtle on it`s back.

While the game is a hardcore simulation the controls with a gamepad are really good and thought-out and there is a tutorial, the challenges and help texts that makes the how to play way easier than it`s predecessor.

Mind the depth and the current or go swimming and later fishing:

20171031154824_1.jpg20171031154924_1.jpg20171031155022_1.jpg

Junior Potato
    I’ve had my eye on it for a while and my boss picked up his copy yesterday.

It reminds me of a Kerbal Space Program but for mud lovers

Junior Potato
    Blizzard has announced that they’re opening World of Warcraft classic servers, hosting content from when WoW was a new thing. Heck, the fact that it’s still even a thing at all is quite impressive; it dates back to the bad old days when Valve was actually a game developer and HL3 was a possibility.

I was never a fan of WoW, but I do seriously appreciate their willingness to keep an old title kicking and preserving it for the future.

I knew animalica would be posting about Mudrunner sooner or later. I have been playing it this week and am quite addicted. Physics are amazing. Who knew going 5mph could be so much fun.