Page 65 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
    Very fiddly and hard to aim on PC with M&KB. Cursor is all over the place and sometimes when the perspective shifts it controls completely differently. I keep saying I will pick up a controller one day.
    I used to be a rabid keyboard/mouse user, but in recent years, I've gone the way of the controller. Maybe I'm just getting lazy...

Administrator
    Well, not all is good with Nier. I made it to the resistance camp and the game immediately dropped to like 2fps and become completely unplayable.

NHL18 is $19 for PS+ members ($29 without) through today, so I snatched it up. I haven't played since NHL14 on the PS3. It's come a long way. With all the dekeing options it's now getting to the point like Madden was where the control set is incredibly complicated if you want to play at an elite level. The game play itself has gotten a lot more advanced too which is nice. You get real time coaching feedback during play so you can see exactly what's affecting your status with the team. I kept mixing up the 'poke check' and 'stick lift' buttons which lead to me crushing people in the face baseball bat swing style. After a pair of 4:00 penalties I got benched for one of my evaluation games; ouch. Coach pulled me aside and said my chances of making the NHL club is 'non existent.' Burn.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Well, not all is good with Nier. I made it to the resistance camp and the game immediately dropped to like 2fps and become completely unplayable.

Have you installed that patch yet? The game is worth it. Please persevere.

Administrator
    Yeah, I installed it a few days ago. I'll give it another shot, but it's annoying that it went like that at a point where I couldn't save, so I think that I lost an annoying amount of progress that I'll have to do again.

Junior Potato
    Man....

There’s no guarantee that it’ll work past this point either. What a fucking buzz kill. Once I’d reached the Resistance Camp and took off toward the desert for the next mission that was it for me, I couldn’t put the game down. Played it solidly for six weeks.

Administrator
    I'll have to give it another shot, but if it happens again I guess I'll have to try to get a refund for it. $30 for a busted game with what looks like no sign of a patch on the horizon seems steep.

Administrator
    Well, good news is it didn't do it the second time. Unfortunately, it's also the morning I have to leave early for work, so no more playing today, but I was at least able to get into the Resistance Camp and talk to a few people.

Administrator
    I wish this guy wouldn't mince words.

I am feeling so many emotions right now.