Page 92 of 126 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

I just recently bought a 6tb external to replace the 3tb that was full on the Xbox.
    The 6tb now only has 2.7tb left, doesn't help when there is 237 games installed.

Junior Potato
    Question for you guys:

I'm setting up an Epic Games Store account via the EGS launcher on my PC. I've never had an Epic account before, nor have I played Fortnite.

It is asking me if I want to link a console service (MS/Sony/Nintendo) or FB/Google account to set up an Epic account that way, or register for a bespoke Epic account.

It probably doesn't matter, but based on last year's confusing time when one account could link but others couldn't, is there an option that is better than the rest?

What would you guys choose to do?

Administrator
    I used my Google account to set it up, but I'm not aware of any weirdness around it. I figure doing Gauth is probably the most secure way I can set it up while having it also be pretty easy to do. I haven't linked any console services to it.

Junior Potato
    Has anyone bought Ion Fury?

You might wanna get a refund.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...omophobic-slur

Administrator
    Ugh.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Ugh.
    I know, right?

To Steam’s credit, they released the money back to me within an hour. I’m guessing it was automated because my playtime was a mere 3 minutes.

It sucks because I was really looking forward to getting stuck into the game.

Really enjoying my time with Gears 5 at the moment. Pretty fresh take with gameplay IMO.

Junior Potato
    Look at my collection of utterly free games on the Epic Games Store.

Yeah it's EGS, but you can't beat free when you're looking to add games to your collection of games you'll never play

PLease play the Batman Arkham games. Absolutely superb and even Asylum holds up to modern stuff very well. Easily 100 hours+ right there. For free. If I didn't have them already I'd maybe even break my anti-EGS stance.