Page 69 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    Super Mega Baseball 2 is/was free on XBL Games With Gold.
    I picked it up too, love it! I haven't had a baseball game for years, but this one is so much fun. Love making custom teams.

Junior Potato
    This game looks like a blast. Out now on PC and later to consoles.

I repeatedly thought: 'this looks like classic Gran Turismo game and it's horrid AI'

A Burnout/GT hybrid sounds awesome

People with Amazon Prime / Twitch Prime, make sure to log on to Twitch to claim your free games. There's a bunch of really great games being released all throughout the first half of July.

Schedule

Thoroughly hooked on QUBE 2 right now. Fantastic game.

I am an old person. Do not recognize a single one of those games.

Junior Potato
    I went to buy Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition on Steam yesterday, but I could not.

It seems as though I can’t buy it because I already own the base game plus a few of the DLC packs, so it’s locking me out from being able to buy those things twice. I can buy it as a gift, but not for myself.

To me it’s a really silly idea. In the past, we’ve been able to buy songs for the game Rock Band individually or as a pack, and the game has made it clear that if you choose to buy a pack which contains a song you already own, you won’t be able to get a refund for any double-ups. It should be the same here with Steam. Why would they close off an avenue for me to give them another $25 of my hard earned US* dollars? All for the audacity of wanting to buy the game earlier-on and not waiting for the complete edition to be released. It’s weird. So I bought it on PS4 instead!

Man, I thought the PC Master Race was the place where I could willingly make those mistakes, and damn the consequences.

*On the 4th of July, no less. It’s un-American!

Rocket League is free to play this week-end on XBL. If you have an Xbox and you really should try it. It’s heaps of fun.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    My wife is addicted to it (well, seems like it), probably because she plays soccer in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineObsession View Post
    My wife is addicted to it (well, seems like it), probably because she plays soccer in the real world.
    I play it like hockey which really pisses off soccer players because I use demolitions as a normal part of defense. There is no 'flop' button or penalties so they don't know what to do other than complain.

Never understood it, the game is literally Battle Cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    I went to buy Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition on Steam yesterday, but I could not.

It seems as though I can’t buy it because I already own the base game plus a few of the DLC packs, so it’s locking me out from being able to buy those things twice. I can buy it as a gift, but not for myself.
    That is extremely weird. In contrast, I just picked up a DLC bundle for American Truck Simulator. It recognized I had some of it already and dropped them from the bundle (err, I'm pretty sure it did).