Page 101 of 125 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1248

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

I mean, I'm not fussed, I play it on my own for fun as I don't really have much time to play. So I'm not even beyond the Prologue yet and am still in the first "World". Maybe I'll think differently when I get to the endgame, but then I'll probably just stop playing it. Just like how I stopped playing Destiny once I'd beaten it as it just became a real and pointless drag (a job, even) to grind crap.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Pre-loading Valhalla at the moment.

I thoroughly enjoyed Odyssey and Origins, so fuck it.

Junior Potato
    Eww you bought a Poobisoft game.

Junior Potato
    Heads-up everyone on Game Pass for PC:

Tetris Effect Connected (the updated version of my favourite game of 2018) is now available to download on PC. It's not visible in the Xbox app but it is there in the Microsoft Store app.

Administrator
    I want this game for drunken mulitiplayer.

https://twitter.com/saiacide/status/1327698704300716033

IO Interactive, the company behind Hitman, is working on a Bond game. This teaser trailer has zero additional info, but the website mentioned in it has a short post about it.

https://www.ioi.dk/project-007/

It’s Bond, James Bond.

In collaboration with MGM, EON Productions and Delphi, IO Interactive is proud to announce that we will develop and publish a brand new James Bond video game. Project 007 (working title) features a wholly original Bond story and will see players earn their 00 status in the very first James Bond origin story. Project 007 will be powered by IO Interactive’s proprietary Glacier technology and will be made for modern systems and platforms.

Project 007 is currently in active development at IO Interactive’s offices in Copenhagen, Denmark and Malmö, Sweden. Both locations are recruiting elite talent from around the world to join the team that will build out this exciting and unique gaming title.

“It’s true that once in a while, the stars do align in our industry,” said Hakan Abrak, CEO of IO Interactive, “Creating an original Bond game is a monumental undertaking and I truly believe that IO Interactive, working closely with our creative partners at EON and MGM, can deliver something extremely special for our players and communities. Our passionate team is excited to unleash their creativity into the iconic James Bond universe and craft the most ambitious game in the history of our studio.”

Robert Marick, MGM’s Executive Vice President Global Consumer Products and Experiences, said, “James Bond has a strong legacy in the video game space, with some of the most iconic games of all-time based on the character. Working with our partners at EON and the talented team at IO Interactive, we plan to bring a new take on this legendary franchise to gamers and Bond fans around the world. IO Interactive are masters of crafting living, breathing worlds of immersive storytelling.”
    Get that weak shit off my track

Junior Potato
    Cool!

IO bought themselves out from Square Enix a few years ago, so it’s great to see an independent studio getting a big licence like this.

It’s a perfect fit for them because their track record with the Hitman games is a good one (not that I’ve played them myself) plus the style and vibe of Hitman can carry across really well to the Bond franchise. I’d expect the game to be slightly more action-packed and raucous than Hitman. Here’s hoping they can pull it off

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I want this game for drunken mulitiplayer.

https://twitter.com/saiacide/status/1327698704300716033
    I probably find that way more humorous than it should be.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Is Mudrunner any fun?

It's this week's Epic Store free game.
    acket.

Yeah, I enjoy playing it. My bro and I have been playing it a bit lately. No reason to not pick it up while it is free.