Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1248

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

Junior Potato
    If you've ever played Kerbal Space Program, I see Mudrunner as KSP for terrestrial folks.

Don't be surprised if you spend three hours of your life driving 10km just to pick up some logs, only to get bogged and lose your load on the way back.

Plus there are plenty of mods available for it. I've never looked too deeply into them, but I know that there is an Australian mod pack with a bunch of lifted Nissan Patrols and Toyota LandCruisers that have huge tyres and blow heaps of diesel smoke. It's what the kids here are into now that they can't buy RWD V8 drift utes any more.
    Last edited by Rare White Ape; November 26th, 2020 at 08:34 PM.

Junior Potato
    Today there was an announcement that Lucasfilm Games was back in business (the publishing brand name anyway) and I wondered if that would open Star Wars games to being developed by studios other than the ones under EA's umbrella once again.

Because of this, I had the urge to play Dark Forces. I've never played it! As a bonus, I already own it thanks to having bought a massive bundle of SW games on Steam many years ago. I downloaded all 70-odd MB of it and got to slaughtering stormtroopers. I even modded it to play in 1080p with up-and-down aiming. Classic PC gaming. Satisfying pew-pew action! I can see why it is so legendary, as it came out in the early FPS golden age, in-between Doom and Quake. It's just got a Star Wars coat of paint on it. PC gamers of the day would have had a ball.

Also, I read today that the in-development System Shock 2 Enhanced Edition is getting VR support. This led me to wonder what exactly System Shock is, and after watching a retro review I'm intrigued. Turns out I already own System Shock Classic, System Shock Enhanced Edition and System Shock 2 Classic, thanks to me having bought a Humble Bundle many years ago, so I will download all 1000MB of that first game and give it a shot after I've beaten Dark Forces.

Who needs brand spanking new PC games all the time huh?

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I started a second run and modded. But may put it off to the side until the new hardware gets here and try something else.

I've really been into open world/RPG/space things the last couple of years.

Space Engineers
    Elite Dangerous
    Fallout 4 (duh)
    Surviving Mars
    Witcher
    etc.

I think my problem is that I'm too picky when trying to find the next thing to burn time on. I've still never played Doom Eternal.

I would love to give Rust a try, but it's multiplayer only, fuck that.

I'm fickle.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I've still never played Doom Eternal.
    Fuck that noise.
    Until you will play that we won't be friends anymore.
    Cuntflap, hurry up and play that.

[Jokes aside, DE was a disappointment for me: too much parkour bullshit. But game is rock solid and graphics top notch]
    Last edited by Blerpa; January 14th, 2021 at 10:02 AM.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Good to know!

Junior Potato
    Did anyone else here miss out on buying Night Trap on Sega CD back in the day?

Well, it’s being published again!

https://limitedrungames.com/collecti...remium-edition

Administrator
    Why?

I played it as a rental back in those days. It was...not fun.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Just re-installed Elite, which I tend to do every so often.

According to Steam, last stint was June 2018...

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    How did Konami end up in such bad shape in THE SAME YEAR Among Us, Fall Guys and other indies thrived!?
    acket.