Page 104 of 126 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1254

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

Junior Potato
    There's a demo for the System Shock remake out now. It's pretty darn good.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I fired up Elite Dangerous again. Apparently, I've logged 75 hours in the last 2 weeks.

W
    T
    F
    That's it? LOL Does it allow for cross platform at all? I was thinking about trying it, since it's on the Xbox game pass. (I'm a sucker for controllers)

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I don't know if it's cross-platform. It may be, since it's all server driven (no local files to mod/fuck with (which is a huge disappointment to me)).

No crossplatform/crossplay, it seems.

https://gaming.stackexchange.com/que...m-account-sync
    Get that weak shit off my track

Elite: Dangerous is an odd game. You'll either love it or hate it. When I first started playing it, the learning curve was steep. Thankfully, they've added tutorials since. The scope of the galaxy is immense, but there is no story. Sure, there are difference factions that are vying for control over things, but that has nothing to do with you and you can't really affect it. You start as an insignificant peon, there are no goals and no end game. You can play the game for a long time and still be an insignificant peon. The game is what you make of it. There are many things to do and you choose what you want to do. I found it enjoyable for a while, but it got old. Ultimately, the only goal is to earn creds. I say try it if you have free access, but it's not for everyone.

Also, mining is an infuriating and useless endavour to avoid.

I might have to watch some gameplay videos, because I played the original Elite, on if I recall correctly, an Acorn Electron, through a tape drive that took so long to load, that once you'd loaded it, the computer stayed on for days. Plus, I got my first migraine from playing that game for too long, on a green monitor.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Also, mining is an infuriating and useless endavour to avoid.

Actually, after a 2-year pause, it seems mining is THE money maker. That said, the grind is real.....

They're presumably about to release "Odyssey", which, I still don't know if it's a stand-alone new game, or a major DLC. The hype on this one is "space legs!".

Now, if they'd go the route of NMS and allow planetary base building, I'd throw money at it (I'll do that in any case...). But that remains to be seen.

I started a new run last weekend, concentrating on Elite rank in Exploration (took about a week), to unlock the best station in the game, that has every ship and module for sale in it, so you don't have to go all over BFE to find what you need.

Unlocking and utilizing the engineers is a huge pain in the ass, but I've found it fun in the past driving all over planets in the SRV collecting shit. In my other game (the older one), my SRV racked up 20000km., 260K LY in the ships.

Leon, lol...

Junior Potato
    There's a Bevy of Bethesda Beauties Bungled-up on Bmicrosoft's Bgame Bpass for B-Box and BC.

I've already installed Doom 64 and am ready to devote some quality with the more modern Dooms but Doom 2016 seems weirdly absent.

Junior Potato
    EA Play is finally hitting Game Pass for PC, at sometime today, 18th of March. Today is also the day that SW Squadrons arrives on the service