Page 106 of 126 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1254

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Rumors growing that Netherrealm studios and Ed Boon are working on a Marvel fighting game...possibly vs DC. Ed Boon even made a comment to James Gunn on twitter yesterday about how cool it is for someone to work on DC AND Marvel projects.

The thick plotens!

Anyway, if this is a Marvel vs DC crossover game that would be insane...and very interesting how the story mode would turn out.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Got back into Anno 1800. Changed all the game-generated ship names to Cannibal Corpse/Carcass song titles. Happy coincidence it was the first AI ship I clicked on.
    Anno 18002021-6-16-19-5-32.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Picked up Beat Hazard 2 on sale. Asteroids-style bullet hell shooter set to your music. Just played through Metallica's Orion on it, and my eyeballs hurt so bad.
    I picked it up. Good fun so far.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Got back into Anno 1800. Changed all the game-generated ship names to Cannibal Corpse/Carcass song titles. Happy coincidence it was the first AI ship I clicked on.
    Anno 18002021-6-16-19-5-32.jpg
    How is that compared to civilization? I almost got it when it was on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Rumors growing that Netherrealm studios and Ed Boon are working on a Marvel fighting game...possibly vs DC. Ed Boon even made a comment to James Gunn on twitter yesterday about how cool it is for someone to work on DC AND Marvel projects.

The thick plotens!

Anyway, if this is a Marvel vs DC crossover game that would be insane...and very interesting how the story mode would turn out.
    If it’s anything like the DC vs Marvel Crossover in comics, especially if it includes The Amalgam Universe, I will be all over it for the ridiculousness alone, even though I don’t generally play fighting games.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    How is that compared to civilization? I almost got it when it was on sale.
    I bought it originally in 2019, put about 7 hundred hours in it (granted, the vast majority of that was modding shit, because, that's what I do), then fired it up again last month. There are about 6 major DLCs for it (I have all but the two latest one, the newest released a couple weeks ago).

It's a pretty game, and fairly relaxing, for the most part. In sandbox you don't really have to do anything you don't want to and just do things at your leisure. I think it's a bit more "user-friendly" than the Civilization games. The Civ games, to me, were always the "I need a degree to do this shit" of the genre.

Snowrunner is 20% off right now on Steam.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    That game is stunningly beautiful. I'm just not sure how "well" it would be played with an XBOX controller (if that's even an option).

I have no facility to go balls deep and get a wheel again. Maybe in the near-ish future when we grow up and get a house, I can have a proper man cave and resolve that.

Then start trading paint with you lot again.

Xbox controller is most certainly an option. Not sure how it plays though. I would guess not too bad. The tutorials walk you through how to play. Unfortunately, it was only on sale for a day.

In other news, I have BeamNG.drive and Art of Rally on my wishlist. They are 20 and 30% off right now, respectively. I probably will not pick them up at the moment, as I have racing and snowrunnin' to do.

Junior Potato
    BeamNG.drive is a rabbit hole. If you get the car designer game to go along with it (I forget it's name, hang on let me check Steam... turns out it's called Automation. Why did I type this? I could've just checked Steam and avoid losing precious minutes of my life) then you will lose precious days of your life.