Page 99 of 126 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Video Games/News Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    REAL japanese style (at least Super Famicom onward) is A (right-most button) to confirm and B (bottom-most button) to cancel. If you are using an XBox controller then it's the reverse, because Microsoft were dickheads, and you're unfairly maligning the Japanese-style.

Anyway, time to download it and play it.
    NOPE.
    You are maligning Microsoft just for the sake of it.

This is so atrocius even Sony tried to change it and japanese gamers are now pissed off (personally? Fuck them. They are now the least relevant gamer market).
    B = 0 and A = X on Xbox controllers and so on.
    So I don't know where you get your rumbling about buttons... japanese use them differently (on any kind of joypad and console) than the rest of the world, just because they are sick fucks.
    (Seriously speaking, videogames should be obliged by law to have TOTAL customizable buttons/key bindings - fuck you Skyrim, while I'm on it)

https://www.ccn.com/sonys-ps5-forced-button-change/
    Last edited by Blerpa; October 13th, 2020 at 06:49 AM.

Junior Potato
    Going back to the NES the buttons were always B A.

At least Nintendo have remained consistently sick fucks over the years.

Anyway, the GameCube had the best controller layout of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blerpa View Post
    NOPE.
    You are maligning Microsoft just for the sake of it.

This is so atrocius even Sony tried to change it and japanese gamers are now pissed off (personally? Fuck them. They are now the least relevant gamer market).
    B = 0 and A = X on Xbox controllers and so on.
    So I don't know where you get your rumbling about buttons... japanese use them differently (on any kind of joypad and console) than the rest of the world, just because they are sick fucks.
    (Seriously speaking, videogames should be obliged by law to have TOTAL customizable buttons/key bindings - fuck you Skyrim, while I'm on it)

https://www.ccn.com/sonys-ps5-forced-button-change/
    This seems vaguely racist to say the least. There is nothing wrong, let alone "atrocious", with the right-most button A being select and that's how it has been on the NES/Famicom from the start as well as on the Super Famicom, in the highly influential Japanese game industry (which influence goes beyond its market size). They were released decades before the first Xbox with decades of muscle memory having been built up, and there was no good reason to swap B and A as MS did. You can go fuck yourself.
    Last edited by Yw-slayer; October 13th, 2020 at 07:21 PM.

And once again you miss the point since not only the Xbox but also the Playstation works differently in western countries.
    But you decided to ignore that.
    Also you decide to ignore that I was tongue in cheek initially but then I seriously proposed that all games should have fully customizable control schemes, on any platform and any control device, to cater the preference of everyone, japanese or not.
    And there you play the racist card.
    Fuck you dearly.

Maybe I missed your point (whatever the point was) because it was far from apparent and wad hidden in what looked and looks to me like a racist rant. I didn't decide tkn ignore anything.

I agree with fully customisable control schemes but you could have said that without the racist shit.

Anyway, bye.

Junior Potato
    Ah jeez. Fuck both of you. We’re talking about video games! Can we argue about the GameCube controller instead?

I’ve been playing Mudrunner lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I’ve been playing Mudrunner lately.
    How is it?

Sort of relaxing and satisfying. It can also be very frustrating sometimes when things do not go as planned, which happens often. It has co-op play, so you can team up with others. I play with my bro once in a while. I enjoy it. There are user-created maps, but they can be hit or miss.