Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Clancy's The Division

Let me know, I'll show you around the West Side Piers.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Too late, I checked my games at lunch today -- I traded it in.

Boo. I still have it. Glad I kept it. That guy sure makes some long reviews. I appreciate the effort though.

Yep SkillUp is da best.

Still playing every night, more or less and have my 6 piece Firecrest finally! Apparently you set yourself on fire a lot!

Haven't posted one of these in a while, so here are my three main loadouts.

Get that weak shit off my track

Those are now all out of date!

Ever since 1.8 hit the main game, I've been doing two things: trying to get a Ninja Bike Messenger Bag, and avoiding the Dark Zone. Tonight Boda and I went on a Division Tech focused run through the Dark Zone with one of his friends. Things were going well for a while: the new update where clearing landmarks got you immediate gear that didn't need to be extracted meant that you would be rewarded even if you died to enemies or Rogues later.

We did end up running into a group of four Rogues, but we were able to get our private drops and extract them. I was going to bail after that, but instead we went into the higher difficulty zones, where the Rogue groups weren't patrolling. Our group ended up getting 3 or 4 Ninja Bike packs to drop, and took care of the solo Rogue after he isolated us and then beat our first uncoordinated retaliation attempt.

So now all of my builds are 4+3 or 4+2+2. I enjoy the flexibility of getting to mess with different combinations of set bonuses. Might be interesting to try a 5*2 set, giving up a big bonus for several smaller ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    Those are now all out of date!

Ever since 1.8 hit the main game, I've been doing two things: trying to get a Ninja Bike Messenger Bag, and avoiding the Dark Zone. Tonight Boda and I went on a Division Tech focused run through the Dark Zone with one of his friends. Things were going well for a while: the new update where clearing landmarks got you immediate gear that didn't need to be extracted meant that you would be rewarded even if you died to enemies or Rogues later.

We did end up running into a group of four Rogues, but we were able to get our private drops and extract them. I was going to bail after that, but instead we went into the higher difficulty zones, where the Rogue groups weren't patrolling. Our group ended up getting 3 or 4 Ninja Bike packs to drop, and took care of the solo Rogue after he isolated us and then beat our first uncoordinated retaliation attempt.

So now all of my builds are 4+3 or 4+2+2. I enjoy the flexibility of getting to mess with different combinations of set bonuses. Might be interesting to try a 5*2 set, giving up a big bonus for several smaller ones.
    Ninjabike bag doesn't 'proc' with Classified sets. You're limited to standard gearsets. Love my 6 piece Firecrest but it does set you on fire a lot when the enemies are close by and they explode! having fire bullets also helps loads too!

6 piece reclaimer makes Dragons Nest a breeze too.

I'm not even close to any 6-piece sets, let alone a 6-piece in something I want.

The Kotaku Splitscreen podcast was asking people to send in their weird gaming traditions that weren't part of the game, and I emailed them about the "the old ways are the best" thing we did with bosses. They read it on the podcast this week! I wonder if any of the people I played with will hear it and remember. I can't remember if Phil or Carlo were ever around for that...