Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
Now that I’ve had time to reflect on it, I can say I hated it. It was shit.

Spoiler:
Not really a fanboy, but why mess up a good thing? Why take new fresh and exciting story arcs set up TFA and just take a dump all over them? There was no payoff in this film. I wonder what George Lucas thinks.

Looking forward to Avengers: Infinity War. Don’t think I’m going to get excited about Star Wars ever again.
Black Panther first though. I can't wait for the inevitable racist backlash complaints that there aren't enough white people in it for some people to be happy.

Regarding TLJ, I enjoyed it, although it was rather different than a 'normal' Star Wars movie. Some humour which, while I found funny and laughed (as did most of the audience) it just seemed a little out of place at times. Sure there have been a funny moment or two in previous films, this one had five or six. Some parts could really have been skipped or edited out and there were a few unusual decisions by most of the characters as well. A decent, enjoyable movie, but I can see why there's so much hate for it, because it was SO different.