Page 100 of 102 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1018

Thread: In a galaxy far, far away... [Star Wars omnibus thread]

That's another good point too. I am a bit wary of going to big events nowadays... whether it's mass shooters or foreign terrorists...

But yeah, about the only thing I can do is to be alert and have thoughts and prayers before hand and hope to God that He's watching over us...

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    It is very annoying, the people who think anyone who didn't like TLJ is part of the anti-SJW, alt right....whatever crowd.

No, TLJ had a ton of flaws and it seemed that either Rian Johnson decided to undo a lot of things, OR they didn't have a proper vision of the whole trilogy's plot, or both. It could also be part of JJ's "mystery box" stuff that Rian decide to answer....but not in a satisfying way.

If anyone wants me to go over all of the reasons I didn't like TLJ (that had nothing to do with Luke or Laura Dern's character), I'll be glad to go over them
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

If people already love that movie, they're not going to listen to you criticize something that they love.

If they don't care about that movie, like YW, he's not gonna care about what you say... unless what you say can make star wars fanbois angry!!! Are you a star wars fanboy? If yes, can you make yourself angry?

I also don't care because I most likely would agree with all of your reasons.

So just chill. It's just a movie!

Just hope the last one will be good and be able to resolve things nicely... The Rise of Skywalker shall also be known as "The Last Hope"! Fingers crossed!

To be clear, I do blame the right wing idiots for mostly preventing constructive criticism of the movie because they once again think it had some kind of agenda and they try to yell louder than everyone else.
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

I am concerned that they have written themselves into a corner, such that any "conclusion" movie outcome seems likely to be disappointing come movie #3.

Well, maybe Anakin Skywalker force ghost along with Luke's... and with Rey and Ben and Finn will somehow figure out a way to turn Palpatine, Anakin's real father and Rey's grandpa, away from the dark side and give us a satisfying conclusion.

The only problem left will be Finn... not knowing exactly why is he in the final trilogy and who will be his love interest. Rey or Rose or Poe or some other new character.

Regarding TLJ, I canít really remember specifically why I hated it. I can barely remember it, and havenít rewatched it even once. I can only summarize that it was mind-bogglingly stupid. No further explanation necessary. Kind of like the final season of GoT.

With that being said, I have almost zero interest or excitement about Episode IX. Star Wars is done for me.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    To be clear, I do blame the right wing idiots for mostly preventing constructive criticism of the movie because they once again think it had some kind of agenda and they try to yell louder than everyone else.
    I was going to reply to your previous post with pretty much this sentiment, but then you said it yourself, so I don’t need to reply.

Except to reply saying that I don’t need to reply. Which is what this post is.

10/10 would reply again.

║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

Yeah, that post was as convoluted and useless as TLJ, but at least itís funnier.