Page 112 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1521

Thread: In a galaxy far, far away... [Star Wars omnibus thread]

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Spoiler:
    They kept teasing Finn as being force sensitive, I hope if they get new movies, he ends up being a Jedi too. It’d be pretty kick ass to go from being a stolen orphan, to storm trooper, to Jedi.
    Spoiler:
    I think they were more building on “the Force is for everyone” rather than hinting specifically at Finn’s Force sensitivity.

No longer is the canon dealing with just Jedi or Sith Force users; Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren used the dark side but they weren’t Sith, the Guardians of the Whills on Jedha (in Rogue One) say “I am one with the Force and the Force is with me” as a sort of personal battle cry, the Cult of Central Isopter are an enigmatic group of death worshippers (who were also present on Jedha) who are force sensitive and travel to areas where death and destruction are about to take place, Obi Wan said to trust only in the Force after Order 66 and that became something that various characters have used in lots of different situations.

There are hints of the Force helping characters everywhere, seemingly at random. Depending on a character’s level of connection to the Force, trusting the Force could be something very influential over their life. Or if they aren’t very Force sensitive at all, trusting the the Force could be the Star Wars equivalent to saying “yeet” before launching head-first into a dangerous situation.

Hold by beer while I trust in the Force! *jumps off speeding star ship while shooting at stormtroopers*

Ooooooorrrrr it could be a cheap crutch that the writers use to miraculously pluck a character out of a bad situation. *shrug*

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I'm waiting for Star Wars Episode X: The Rise of Johnson: Rian Johnson's sequel where he undoes everything JJ Abrams did in Ep IX

I'm going to try to watch the Star Wars Christmas Special ... wish me luck ...

Happy Life Day Leon!

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    I'm waiting for Star Wars Episode X: The Rise of Johnson: Rian Johnson's sequel where he undoes everything JJ Abrams did in Ep IX
    I'd love to know what he would do, but I also get that he didn't want to do those two back to back.
    -Formerly Stabulator

I really wish he or JJ did all three, just for consistency's sake.

I really wish they had the script for the entire trilogy written up in advance of starting the first movie. They apparently did it movie by movie, which is a ridiculous way to write a trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Happy Life Day Leon!
    I need to make better decisions with my life is all I can say after having watched that travesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I need to make better decisions with my life is all I can say after having watched that travesty.

Series finale of Mandalorian was such good payoff.

Would rate as *vastly* superior in every way than the latest Star Wars Trilogy.