Page 113 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1521

Thread: In a galaxy far, far away... [Star Wars omnibus thread]

Yup. Mandalorian kicked it up to 11 in that last episode. And the opening scene with the scout troopers was the funniest SW has ever been.
    Last edited by tigeraid; December 28th, 2019 at 04:45 AM.

Junior Potato
    Yeah that was pretty fuckin good. IG-11 was awesome.

The target practice was hilarious.

Watched Overrated Space Wizards 9 last night. Not bad, but of course Ip Man 4 is far superior!

Watched the finale of Mandalorian. I laughed my ass off when Apollo told The Child® to "do that hand thing" and Baby Yoda just moved one hand back and forth. So damned cute.

I concur on all things Space Western Serial

Junior Potato
    I went to see The Rise of Skywalker again, and I’ve got to say, it’s still an absolute banger of a film.

And I think this thread should go open-season on spoilers. It’s been long enough…

So, mild spoilers ahead! A couple of cool things become apparent on the second viewing.

Right at the start of the film, there’s a horn-headed character (who’s head ends up on the table in Kylo Ren’s star destroyer) named Boolio. He is voiced by Mark Hamill.

On the planet Kijimi our heroes end up in a bar affiliated with Zorii Bliss’ spice runners. The bartender is John Williams, the composer and genius behind the Star Wars score.

A Mon Calamari colonel serves with the Resistance and is referred to as ‘junior’ by Poe Dameron. He is Admiral Ackbar’s son, Aftab. He appears in the comic series Allegiance, post-Battle of Crait, where he helps convince the Mon Cala king to provide a fleet of starships to the Resistance after some tense negotiations involving the Quarren, who also inhabit the planet. Aftab had only seen his father once after his spawning, but was a close student of his military service.

Wedge Antilles was a veteran of both battles against Death Stars, and is also present as a gunner on the Millennium Falcon at the battle on Exegol.

The Ghost from Star Wars Rebels can be seen just behind the Falcon when the assembled fleet finally makes it to Exegol. It’s not the first live-action appearance of the freighter. It was also seen participating in the Battle of Scarif in Rogue One.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Wedge Antilles was a veteran of both battles against Death Stars, and is also present as a gunner on the Millennium Falcon at the battle on Exegol.
    He's the best "normal" (as for "not a cheat that uses the Force to pilot a starfighter") starpilot of the whole universe of Star Wars.
    Legendary! I howled at the screen when I saw him!

Proof the Force isn’t real. It’s either prestidigitation, weather disturbances or a con.

Easy Get Out Clause.