Page 68 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast

Thread: In a galaxy far, far away... [Star Wars omnibus thread]

I agree with a lot of what Kevin Smith said. Except Laser Sword. I like that line. Maybe because I didn't know about the toys.

As far as Hammil vs. Johnson thing, I don't get it. I'll say it again, Luke's storyline for the first two acts was already determined by JJ and TFA. Maybe he didn't like the way it ended?

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Am I the only one who would like to see a Guardians of the Galaxy/Star Wars crossover film?

I mean I guess they are a pretty similar in ways, Rocket Raccoon is basically Han Solo, Groot is like Chewbacca, Starlord is a mix of Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. Still, I think them encountering each other would be interesting

Junior Potato
    And The Collector is just like DJ!

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar

You probably are. I suspect Marvel are gearing up the next story arc to culminate in Avengers v X-Men though.

Interesting.

Maybe I'm too force sensitive, but I can't help feeling they're copying the Bible. Anakin represent the Old Testament with family lineage... that ends to pave way for the New Testament where DNA no longer matters. Wonder if Rey is chosen to be Mary who gives birth to a baby Jesus like savior or perhaps she is Jesus herself?

But then why do we need Kylo Ren? Just to let Harrison Ford off the hook for playing a character that he hates? Heck, why do we need Fin? Wonder if JJ will properly explain everything in the last film..., but I suspect in the end we will all be Lost!

Junior Potato
    We haven’t had a good one of these since 1994 so why not?

I am enjoying the Marvel comics that I can read on Marvel Unlimited, particularly the Darth Maul and Darth Vader books.